Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dear STUPID!!!
Bookmark and Share
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CMU CHIPPEWAS

Crappies
Dear STUPID!!!
If you are unwilling to get vaccinated, you should be denied admission to any hospital and sent home to die!
07-17-2021 05:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CMichFan Offline

I Root For: CMU

Crappies
RE: Dear STUPID!!!
I'm beginning to feel the same. How do these fools think we got rid of polio and smallpox?
07-17-2021 08:43 PM
Warhawks222 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Payday & Friday
Don't worry, this situation will correct itself. The people who refuse to get vaccinated will either get sick and develop anti-bodies to the virus or they will just die at some point.
07-19-2021 10:39 AM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
Phuck 'em! Cull the herd (of stupidity)!
07-20-2021 07:55 AM
Advertisement

Warhawks222 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Payday & Friday
Darwinism at its simplest form. The strong (and the vaccinated) survive. The weak do not.
07-20-2021 12:10 PM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
Check out CDC stats and see who the antivaxers are.
07-25-2021 07:23 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
I believe we already knew who these idiots are.
07-27-2021 08:16 AM
Advertisement

Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(07-27-2021 08:16 AM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  I believe we already knew who these idiots are.

Groups that have the low vaccination rates are probably
not what you probably assume. Most likely just the opposite.
07-27-2021 09:20 AM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(07-17-2021 08:43 PM)CMichFan Wrote:  I'm beginning to feel the same. How do these fools think we got rid of polio and smallpox?

The vaccines don't get rid of Covid. More like a flu shot.
07-28-2021 11:33 AM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
My sources tell me exactly what I predicted - white, uneducated men (mostly rural), in other words, the same idiots who stormed the capitol on 01/06/21!
07-28-2021 02:02 PM
Advertisement

NashChip Offline
Water Engineer

My sources tell me exactly what I predicted - white, uneducated men (mostly rural), in other words, the same idiots who stormed the capitol on 01/06/21!

in regard to 1/6/21...they were patsies.
07-28-2021 04:20 PM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(07-28-2021 02:02 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  My sources tell me exactly what I predicted - white, uneducated men (mostly rural), in other words, the same idiots who stormed the capitol on 01/06/21!

Adults with at least one vaccine dose is about 70%
Vaccination rates for minorities are extremely low.
07-28-2021 08:30 PM
NashChip Offline
Water Engineer

Good accurate info Boca re minorities having low vaccination rates. Definitely part of the problem. Everyone knows where the remaining part of the problem lies.

The fall and football games are going to be affected negatively if the vaccination rates don't change...and if a variant worse that Delta gains strength..watch out.

Try reading about what is going on with covid in the fourth most populous country on this earth (Indonesia). And while everyone is at it I highly recommend reading the book "The Great Influenza" by John M. Barry. After President George W. Bush read the book, he demanded the US come up with a plan to protect Americans against a flu pandemic. Parts of that plan were in place for the Obama administration's good work combatting the Swine Flu.

Not preaching for either political side. I'm on the side of less death and severe sickness.

It's never too late to stop learning from well written books..much better place to learn than tv or social media. It's useful to know what bacteria, viruses, antigens, antibodies are if you really want to understand the challenges of covid.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2021 12:17 PM by NashChip.)
07-29-2021 11:20 AM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
[quote='NashChip' pid='17526660' dateline='1627575618']
Good accurate info Boca re minorities having low vaccination rates. Definitely part of the problem. Everyone knows where the remaining part of the problem lies.

The fall and football games are going to be affected negatively if the vaccination rates don't change...and if a variant worse that Delta gains strength..watch out.

Try reading about what is going on with covid in the fourth most populous country on this earth (Indonesia). And while everyone is at it I highly recommend reading the book "The Great Influenza" by John M. Barry. After President George W. Bush read the book, he demanded the US come up with a plan to protect Americans against a flu pandemic. Parts of that plan were in place for the Obama administration's good work combatting the Swine Flu.

Not preaching for either political side. I'm on the side of less death and severe sickness.

It's never too late to stop learning from well written books..much better place to learn than tv or social media. It's useful to know what bacteria, viruses, antigens, antibodies are if you really want to understand the challenges of covid.

Scientia potentia est.
07-29-2021 12:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.