Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stan "the man" Heath and EMU Steve nail it
Bookmark and Share
emu steve Offline
Legend

I Root For: EMU / MAC
https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/...59393?s=20

Heath came up with two and I guessed what a day or two ago, Golson (I had that in the 2021 recruiting thread pinned above.).

After watching Luka Doncic play last week, I'm all in favor of recruiting players, named "Luka." 03-lmfao

I'll see what I can find...

EDIT:

https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/luka-savicevic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shhBCKk9cpg
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021 11:12 AM by emu steve.)
05-03-2021 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

emu steve Offline
Legend

RE: Stan "the man" Heath and EMU Steve nail it
Might add a bit about Golson.

Appears to have been a TRUE frosh at Siena. Started 4 games. Averaged 7 ppg for his last 5 games.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basket...-golson-jr

Would seem he has 4 years to play 4 seasons. He will have utilized his 'get out of jail card' transfer so if he wants to transfer again he has to sit out a year. That would reduce his seasons to play by one season.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021 11:25 AM by emu steve.)
05-03-2021 11:24 AM
emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: emu
So am I getting credit for Rice?
Hopefully committed means,LOIs.
That's 3 with 4 to 5 to go.
05-03-2021 11:27 AM
emu steve Offline
Legend

(05-03-2021 11:27 AM)emu79 Wrote:  So am I getting credit for Rice?
Hopefully committed means,LOIs.
That's 3 with 4 to 5 to go.

Did you predict Rice before it showed up anywhere?

If so, kudos sir. That was not an easy one.
05-03-2021 11:31 AM
Advertisement

emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

It feels good ADDING players.
05-03-2021 11:32 AM
emu steve Offline
Legend

(05-03-2021 11:32 AM)emu79 Wrote:  It feels good ADDING players.

I'm beating my chest, because I posted on Golson before there was any public posts, Tweets, etc. linking him to EMU. 02-13-banana

P.S. I'd rather have been right on the 2021 Kentucky Derby and made myself some $$$$$.

Anyone who nailed that one has a fat wallet today. Anyone picked the top two horses got $500+ for 2 bucks, less than the price of a soda at the Convo.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021 11:41 AM by emu steve.)
05-03-2021 11:36 AM
emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

Lest we forget Malcolm Clements is also a commit. So it sounds like we have added 4.
05-03-2021 12:40 PM
Advertisement

RamyEMU Offline
All American

I Root For: EMU
no one can match you when it comes to updating us on the recruiting situation. In the case of Steve’s prediction of Golson transferring to EMU, it seemed based on deductive reasoning on disparate associations rather than available information. So yes he is gloating- and deservedly so. But you are the main man getting us info- so please feel free to gloat as well...
05-03-2021 12:42 PM
emu steve Offline
Legend

(05-03-2021 12:42 PM)RamyEMU Wrote:  79,
no one can match you when it comes to updating us on the recruiting situation. In the case of Steve’s prediction of Golson transferring to EMU, it seemed based on deductive reasoning on disparate associations rather than available information. So yes he is gloating- and deservedly so. But you are the main man getting us info- so please feel free to gloat as well...

Yes, you are correct.

After we got Simon I looked at the Siena roster if there were any players in the portal and this one stood out like a sore thumb or Pamela Sue Anderson. Pick your analogy.

That said, the MAAC is similar to say the Horizon League. I would take a player from either conference who has shown he can play. Golson is a dream transfer. Still has 4 years of eligibility and coming home. A PF with nice size. Ave. 7 ppg last 5 games which seems promising for a frosh big man. Good FG and 3-point percentages. Could be a stretch 4.

BTW, I looked at his FTs. He was 4 / 9. Very small numbers. Can't draw any real good conclusions.

Maybe I should spend some time on the Siena H.S. prospect list.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021 01:25 PM by emu steve.)
05-03-2021 01:08 PM
emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-03-2021 01:08 PM)emu steve Wrote:  

Yes, you are correct.

After we got Simon I looked at the Siena roster if there were any players in the portal and this one stood out like a sore thumb or Pamela Sue Anderson. Pick your analogy.

That said, the MAAC is similar to say the Horizon League. I would take a player from either conference who has shown he can play. Golson is a dream transfer. Still has 4 years of eligibility and coming home. A PF with nice size. Ave. 7 ppg last 5 games which seems promising for a frosh big man. Good FG and 3-point percentages. Could be a stretch 4.

BTW, I looked at his FTs. He was 4 / 9. Very small numbers. Can't draw any real good conclusions.

Heres a name Stephen Coleman II a Siena decommit
05-03-2021 02:19 PM
Advertisement

emu steve Offline
Legend

(05-03-2021 02:19 PM)emu79 Wrote:  

Yes, you are correct.

Excellent! Sounds very possible.

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/articl...495357.php
05-03-2021 02:56 PM
TheWoodenNickle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: EMU
3 commits in one day and 4 in a week. 3 of them are from MI. Looking forward to going to a game next winter!
05-03-2021 06:05 PM
EMUGLORYDAYSthe90's Offline
1st String

I Root For: E MICH
(05-03-2021 06:05 PM)TheWoodenNickle Wrote:  3 commits in one day and 4 in a week. 3 of them are from MI. Looking forward to going to a game next winter!

I'll be sitting right there with you! Beautiful to see 3 commits in one day! Go Stan go!
05-03-2021 09:16 PM
Advertisement

emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-03-2021 02:56 PM)emu steve Wrote:  
(05-03-2021 02:19 PM)emu79 Wrote:  

Yes, you are correct.

Excellent! Sounds very possible.

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/articl...495357.php

I believe we were interested in Neal see article but he recently signed with Arizona St
05-04-2021 07:38 AM
emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

Another former Siena player to keep your eye on is Bennett
Kwiecinski out of Illinois.
05-04-2021 09:48 AM
emu steve Offline
Legend

(05-04-2021 09:48 AM)emu79 Wrote:  Another former Siena player to keep your eye on is Bennett
Kwiecinski out of Illinois.

I'll be kind but his stats suggest he doesn't really have a future in D-I.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basket...kwiecinski
05-04-2021 11:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.