Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nowell to....
Bookmark and Share
Karl B Offline
1st String

I Root For: UALR , Ark Tech
Nowell to....
Kansas State. Big upgrade but a NYC kid in Manhattan Kansas? I’ve been there often, going to be a way bigger culture shock than Little Rock. I expected a New York area or at least NE school. He is obviously talented. I hate that his and Darrell’s egos couldn’t coexist.
03-31-2021 01:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mjs Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
RE: Nowell to....
Ironically, you could say that Markquis ended up back in "Manhattan".
03-31-2021 08:52 AM
ez272 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Little Rock
Wow, I knew someone would take a chance on him but I did not think a p5 school would.
KSU has fallen on hard times winning only 20 combined games the past two years. Hope it works out for him.
03-31-2021 11:16 AM
Advertisement

mjs Online
Hall of Famer

(03-31-2021 11:16 AM)ez272 Wrote:  Wow, I knew someone would take a chance on him but I did not think a p5 school would.
KSU has fallen on hard times winning only 20 combined games the past two years. Hope it works out for him.

They also got graduate transfer, Mark Smith, who started for 3 seasons at Missouri, so their backcourt looks pretty solid.
03-31-2021 11:22 AM
MICHAELSPAPPY Offline
Legend

I Root For: CHI ST, CROWLEY, TEX WES
With the transfer logjam like it is (call it Suez West), sadly there may be a number of pretty good HS seniors who will go begging. Ought to be a banner year for D2 schools.
03-31-2021 11:47 AM
mjs Online
Hall of Famer

(03-31-2021 11:47 AM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  With the transfer logjam like it is (call it Suez West), sadly there may be a number of pretty good HS seniors who will go begging. Ought to be a banner year for D2 schools.

Ya, who wants a high school "kid", when you can get a 22 year old "man" who has been developed at another college. A school like ours can probably get high school talent that wasn't available to us in the past. But, would we rather have that or a 4 star who has sat on Kansas' bench for 3 or 4 years.
03-31-2021 12:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.