Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Progressive hate words
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
RE: Progressive hate words
(02-22-2021 12:08 PM)Eldonabe Wrote:  
(02-22-2021 11:34 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  I didn't notice this earlier.

Where do you get the idea that Christians are not supposed to love gays?

You clearly said it like we are supposed to love murders, love adulterers, love child predators and pedos....... but NOT gays.

Where do you get that from? You said it like you absolutely do believe it.

Is that what you actually think the Bible or Christianity in general teaches?

That was a bit of a tangent Eric. I actually do not think you are a "Bible Thumper" in the traditional sense. That "type" of Christian is kind of the southern hard right version who do admonish alternative lifestyle. You quote a lot of scripture, but I do think you are pretty genuine in what you believe.

I was a little pissy about it at first for sure.

So you are saying you actually don't think Christianity and the Bible teaches to hate gays?
02-22-2021 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(02-22-2021 12:25 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(02-22-2021 12:08 PM)Eldonabe Wrote:  
(02-22-2021 11:34 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  I didn't notice this earlier.

Where do you get the idea that Christians are not supposed to love gays?

You clearly said it like we are supposed to love murders, love adulterers, love child predators and pedos....... but NOT gays.

Where do you get that from? You said it like you absolutely do believe it.

Is that what you actually think the Bible or Christianity in general teaches?

That was a bit of a tangent Eric. I actually do not think you are a "Bible Thumper" in the traditional sense. That "type" of Christian is kind of the southern hard right version who do admonish alternative lifestyle. You quote a lot of scripture, but I do think you are pretty genuine in what you believe.

I was a little pissy about it at first for sure.

So you are saying you actually don't think Christianity and the Bible teaches to hate gays?

Yes - I am saying that....
02-22-2021 12:26 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(02-22-2021 12:26 PM)Eldonabe Wrote:  Yes - I am saying that....

04-cheers

Its an important distinction for me to clarify because many people DO think think its teaches that.

People have a whole host of assumptions about Christians and the Christian faith that are completely wrong on several levels. People have a ton of false assumptions about it being just another totally blind faith with no tangible evidence or facts to back any of it up (TV and movies have brainwashed us to think this from childhood). Heck, most people think there is no good evidence that Jesus even existed and that most historians think he did not. Actually the vast majority of secular historians agree Jesus was a real person, born in Galilee and crucified by Rome. They just don't agree about the resurrection or that He was who He claimed to be. People are often shocked to see how strongly SECULAR historians verify Jesus was indeed real. They usual think its the complete opposite.

The reality is there is more verifiable hard evidence that Jesus existed that almost anyone in all of antiquity. But you would never know that unless you personally looked into it in a serious manner. Everything we hear and see on TV, movies and secular programming vehemently suggests the complete opposite of that without getting very specific.

Everything we see and hear in secular entertainment brainwashes people to think the modern Bible has been filtered through 20+ languages for 2000 years and has zero textual copies from antiquity in the original languages to cross reference. Again, the reality is 180 degrees opposite of this, we have a mountain of copies of the whole book from antiquity, FAR, FAR more than any other book from that era or before.

Peoples perception of these facts are 180 degree opposite of reality. But we never hear this from secular entertainment at all.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 12:41 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
02-22-2021 12:38 PM
king king Offline
Got Nothing on Me

I Root For: Your mom
Know why a woman's feet are shorter than a man's?
02-22-2021 02:48 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(02-22-2021 02:48 PM)king king Wrote:  Know why a woman's feet are shorter than a man's?

Because they don't have a *****? The longer the feet the longer the *****?

That is not a theory, I wear size 15 shoes.

Which reminds me of a story. This dude was always bragging about how long his ***** was until someone told him that his wife must really be big down there. He never mentioned it again.
02-22-2021 06:23 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
the male organ is not permitted to be used here now? Just asking. Isn't the ***** an anatomically correct word? I guess doctors now use "wee wee" or "thingy" or "pee pee". LOL
02-22-2021 06:25 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(02-22-2021 07:47 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  It's a man talking down to a woman.

Per wiki:

"Mansplaining is a pejorative term meaning " to comment on or explain something to a woman in a condescending, overconfident, and often inaccurate or oversimplified manner". Author Rebecca Solnit ascribed the phenomenon to a combination of "overconfidence and cluelessness"

Not sure what any of that has to do with progressivism.

In the Progressive commercials it is what Jamie does to Flo. Therefore Progressive = mansplaining.

Voila a simple explanation. It just took some Modsplaining to clear up the mansplaining to get to the heart of how it is associated with Progressive(s).
02-22-2021 06:38 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
The biggest issue I have with things like this... it isnt a woman thing.. people who "mansplain" do it to everyone, not just women.

"My boss is an ******* to me because I am a woman"

"no, your boss is an ******* to you because he is an ******* and he is an ******* to everyone"

not everything is about sex/race/religion/etc. gets on my nerves most of the time.
02-22-2021 06:54 PM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
(02-22-2021 06:54 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  The biggest issue I have with things like this... it isnt a woman thing.. people who "mansplain" do it to everyone, not just women.

"My boss is an ******* to me because I am a woman"

"no, your boss is an ******* to you because he is an ******* and he is an ******* to everyone"

not everything is about sex/race/religion/etc. gets on my nerves most of the time.

My issue with the term is that it is creates a roadblock to the mentorship drive that women supposedly want from men in corporate America in order to advance.
02-22-2021 08:27 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
The words Donald Trump are the ultimate words that inspire hate from progressives.
02-22-2021 08:41 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-22-2021 08:53 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Here's a few more words they hate-

white male
capitalism
patriotism
America
successful small business owner

Truth
Honesty
Science
Biology
Christian
Turnips

The last one is for Biden* because, well, none of this makes any sense to him anyway.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021 08:58 PM by shere khan.)
02-22-2021 08:56 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I admit, I like to manspread. I didn't even know it was a thing until some enlightened democrat in a power (pant) suit told me I was doing it one day. When I asked her wtf she was talking about and she explained that I should sit with my legs together I asked what she would look at then since she was so intent on peering between my legs.

These days I do it with purpose.

This is the kind of society we are becoming, effin loons.
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2021 07:05 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
02-23-2021 07:04 AM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(02-23-2021 07:04 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  I admit, I like to manspread. I didn't even know it was a thing until some enlightened democrat in a power (pant) suit told me I was doing it one day. When I asked her wtf she was talking about and she explained that I should sit with my legs together I asked what she would look at then since she was so intent on peering between my legs.

These days I do it with purpose.

This is the kind of society we are becoming, effin loons.

Manspreading shouldn't matter at all unless you are wearing a kilt in the old fashioned way (sans underwear), or you are in drag channeling your inner Sharon Stone.

Outside of that you should inform the liberal female dem that men are supposed to spread a bit because if your boys are kept tight against the thighs the constant body heat against them reduces your production of fertile semen. In other words some manspreading is a natural and healthy thing to do.

Then politely ask her if she is sexually fixated upon you because it is making you feel sexualized and exploited. Then watch her run for cover! If she is your boss nail her for harassment. It's always lovely to hoist them on their own petard, as if she had one. You see it's all about p***s envy!
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2021 08:50 AM by JRsec.)
02-23-2021 08:43 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
whats it called when Kumswalla spreads?
02-23-2021 08:49 AM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(02-23-2021 08:49 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  whats it called when Kumswalla spreads?
Well, apparently a Job Interview.
02-23-2021 08:52 AM
king king Offline
Got Nothing on Me

I Root For: Your mom
(02-22-2021 06:23 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(02-22-2021 02:48 PM)king king Wrote:  Know why a woman's feet are shorter than a man's?

Because they don't have a *****? The longer the feet the longer the *****?

That is not a theory, I wear size 15 shoes.

Which reminds me of a story. This dude was always bragging about how long his ***** was until someone told him that his wife must really be big down there. He never mentioned it again.

Nope.

It's so they can stand closer to the sink.
02-23-2021 10:14 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(02-23-2021 08:52 AM)JRsec Wrote:  
(02-23-2021 08:49 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  whats it called when Kumswalla spreads?
Well, apparently a Job Interview.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao +3
02-23-2021 10:41 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(02-22-2021 06:38 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(02-22-2021 07:47 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  It's a man talking down to a woman.

Per wiki:

"Mansplaining is a pejorative term meaning " to comment on or explain something to a woman in a condescending, overconfident, and often inaccurate or oversimplified manner". Author Rebecca Solnit ascribed the phenomenon to a combination of "overconfidence and cluelessness"

Not sure what any of that has to do with progressivism.

In the Progressive commercials it is what Jamie does to Flo. Therefore Progressive = mansplaining.

Voila a simple explanation. It just took some Modsplaining to clear up the mansplaining to get to the heart of how it is associated with Progressive(s).

Dang thanks. I didn't even realize he was talking about the insurance company...LOL
02-23-2021 10:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.