Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Games this weekend
Bookmark and Share
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
Games this weekend
According to a ULM fan, an email was sent out to students and employees that included this- The Warhawks basketball games this weekend have been postponed. For information on Warhawks baseball and softball games scheduled for Friday-Sunday, visit ulmwarhawks.com.

I question the veracity of this. It will be 46 and 60 degrees, Saturday and Sunday in Monroe. Will warm up in Little Rock as well. It warms up some on Friday, but getting out might still be dicey. Seems like playing Saturday and Sunday make the most sense. There is nothing on the ULM or LR Athletic websites about the games being postponed. Both our men and women were scheduled to play this weekend in Monroe. Would the games be moved to Monday and Tuesday, or not be played at all? I assume we will get more information on this relatively soon.
02-16-2021 08:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: Games this weekend
Looks like the men's and women's games are going to be played on Sunday and Monday.
02-17-2021 05:57 PM
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: Games this weekend
(02-17-2021 05:57 PM)mjs Wrote:  Looks like the men's and women's games are going to be played on Sunday and Monday.

Women play at 1pm, men at 4pm, both days.
02-19-2021 12:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.