Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Declaration of War: Twitter Bans Trump for Good
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Declaration of War: Twitter Bans Trump for Good
What Leftists don't realize is the government doesn't give us our rights. They are provided by God. The government is who takes our rights away. The constitution restricts government not the people. Since the beginning of time free societies have been ruined when the government decided they were God. This is what we are in the midst of in America niw.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2021 10:18 AM by Eagleaidaholic.)
01-09-2021 10:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
seems like something that should have been changed when the GOP has both houses a few years back.
01-09-2021 10:22 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
01-09-2021 10:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Frankly, getting Trump off Twitter is probably doing him a favor. But behaviour like this is highly concerning, to say the least.
01-09-2021 10:28 AM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(01-09-2021 08:37 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  
(01-09-2021 08:06 AM)Ohio Poly Wrote:  He could just start posting on a sympatico news site or create his own twitter clone. His followers would follow him there and the news media would as well. No need to be dependent on the mainstream channels.

Others, however, do not have that option.

Congratulations on spotting the absolute worst excuse for fascism.
Whats next from the left, walling off portions of cities and herding non believers into the gates?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
01-09-2021 10:29 AM
Morkai Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(01-09-2021 10:22 AM)fsquid Wrote:  seems like something that should have been changed when the GOP has both houses a few years back.

It's because GOP senators understand that removing section 230 would cause the internet to grind to a halt.

For instance, GT Swagger could be held liable for the crazy **** you people post on here.
01-09-2021 10:30 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(01-09-2021 10:28 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Frankly, getting Trump off Twitter is probably doing him a favor. But behaviour like this is highly concerning, to say the least.

I know what your saying <>....

while, yes is obvious, I say both were necessary to invoke the awoke...
01-09-2021 10:31 AM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(01-09-2021 10:25 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
No no

Mork the dork wants those people to have their voice.... so its ok

01-09-2021 10:31 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(01-09-2021 10:30 AM)Morkai Wrote:  
(01-09-2021 10:22 AM)fsquid Wrote:  seems like something that should have been changed when the GOP has both houses a few years back.
It's because GOP senators understand that removing section 230 would cause the internet to grind to a halt.
For instance, GT Swagger could be held liable for the crazy **** you people post on here.

Not ending 230, just remove it for those who edit and restrict content. You can either let everything go (except patently illegal stuff) and avail yourself of 230 immunity, or you can edit and restrict content and waive 230.
01-09-2021 10:32 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(01-09-2021 10:29 AM)maximus Wrote:  
(01-09-2021 08:37 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  
(01-09-2021 08:06 AM)Ohio Poly Wrote:  He could just start posting on a sympatico news site or create his own twitter clone. His followers would follow him there and the news media would as well. No need to be dependent on the mainstream channels.

Others, however, do not have that option.

Congratulations on spotting the absolute worst excuse for fascism.
Whats next from the left, walling off portions of cities and herding non believers into the gates?

No. As I've said before the Left has been at war for a year now. They just have been fighting it against themselves on their own soil. They got a taste of a minor retaliation on Wednesday and they went ballistic. They can't bear what may be in store for them going forward.
01-09-2021 10:33 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(01-09-2021 10:33 AM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  No. As I've said before the Left has been at war for a year now. They just have been fighting it against themselves on their own soil. They got a taste of a minor retaliation on Wednesday and they went ballistic. They can't bear what may be in store for them going forward.

This. Bricks, bike locks, and skateboards are no match for firearms. I honestly believe that Biden* with his remarks, Pelosi's nonsense, and the media's reaction to Wed actually wanna keep pushing the right. They feel like they can usher in the leftist stupidity nationwide and we're just gonna lay down and take it. This party is just getting started and the left isnt gonna like the way it ends.
01-09-2021 10:43 AM
Side Show Joe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: North Texas

At this point the GOP is no better than the democrat party. There seems to be only two options moving forward. Either a third party is formed by the 71 million Trump supporters, or those voters primary every GOP incumbent (excluding those that actually contested the election) from this day forward. From senators and governors, to dog catchers. The whole party gets purged. But, if the second option is adopted, should the "Trump Type" candidate not win the parties nomination, than the "Trump wing of the party" doesn't vote in the general election. At this pint it really doesn't matter if a seat is held by a dim or an establishment GOP candidate. The dems already have the house, senate, presidency, and supreme court. No reason to help GOP elitists like Mitch McConnell maintain their lackey status.
01-09-2021 10:43 AM
stinkfist Offline

(01-09-2021 10:32 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(01-09-2021 10:30 AM)Morkai Wrote:  

Not ending 230, just remove it for those who edit and restrict content. You can either let everything go (except patently illegal stuff) and avail yourself of 230 immunity, or you can edit and restrict content and waive 230.

it's fire in a theater....it’s unresolvable...

Al gore-ism knew that...as did WRH!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2021 10:49 AM by stinkfist.)
01-09-2021 10:48 AM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Will CSNBBS ban you guys next?
01-09-2021 10:55 AM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(01-09-2021 10:43 AM)Side Show Joe Wrote:  

At this point the GOP is no better than the democrat party. There seems to be only two options moving forward. Either a third party is formed by the 71 million Trump supporters, or those voters primary every GOP incumbent (excluding those that actually contested the election) from this day forward. From senators and governors, to dog catchers. The whole party gets purged. But, if the second option is adopted, should the "Trump Type" candidate not win the parties nomination, than the "Trump wing of the party" doesn't vote in the general election. At this pint it really doesn't matter if a seat is held by a dim or an establishment GOP candidate. The dems already have the house, senate, presidency, and supreme court. No reason to help GOP elitists like Mitch McConnell maintain their lackey status.

71mm Trump voters all following him over to a new party seems a bit optimistic.
There are at least a few of us who voted for Trump because he was by far the better option, but have no use whatsoever for his appalling behavior once his flunkies failed to produce anything meaningful in support of establishing that the election was stolen.

He's had his chance. I have no doubt that there were instances of rampant fraud, and am fully in favor of questioning the legitimacy of the incoming administration. But that is not the same as supporting anything more from sore loser Trump.

If the instances of vote fraud were substantial enough to warrant overturning the state-declared results in one or more of Ga., Pa., Mi., Az. or Nv., then your distress ought to be directed at the Trump operatives who came up with nothing better than inflammatory statements.
01-09-2021 10:56 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(01-09-2021 10:56 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  

There are at least a few of us who voted for Trump because he was by far the better option, but have no use whatsoever for his appalling behavior once his flunkies failed to produce anything meaningful in support of establishing that the election was stolen.

He's had his chance. I have no doubt that there were instances of rampant fraud, and am fully in favor of questioning the legitimacy of the incoming administration. But that is not the same as supporting anything more from sore loser Trump.

If the instances of vote fraud were substantial enough to warrant overturning the state-declared results in one or more of Ga., Pa., Mi., Az. or Nv., then your distress ought to be directed at the Trump operatives who came up with nothing better than inflammatory statements.

There was little that could be done once those mail in ballots were separated from their envelopes.
01-09-2021 11:15 AM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard

If we don’t fight a shooting war then we should master the cheating war. Cheat like we mean it. The only problem with that strategy is the left has all the billionaires dollars. They can buy cheaters by the millions. We need to cheat at a more grass roots level along with leftist type threats against the billionaires. We have to let filthy Jack, Suckerburg, Soros and the alphabet know we are serious. Go to their neighborhoods and loot, burn and threaten.

How about that leftist? You want us to play by your rules?
01-09-2021 11:16 AM
stinkfist Offline

(01-09-2021 10:55 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Will CSNBBS ban you guys next?

I been banned too many times to count....once, permanently.....

@TYGTS

I told eagleX moons ago how this plays out...

@think4yourselfQuestionAuthority

Bill Hicks intro is as good as it gets in 'forum'..

01-09-2021 11:24 AM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(01-09-2021 11:15 AM)bullet Wrote:  

There was little that could be done once those mail in ballots were separated from their envelopes.

Which is why I am fine with a persistent chorus from those questioning the legitimacy of the 2020 election.

But since "[t]here was little that could be done once ...", doesn't that pretty much disqualify attempts to justify the instigated attack on the Capitol building? Or, to take it a step further, the casual suggestion that we as a nation are headed for civil war?

I don't know that the election wasn't stolen. You don't know that it was. We both have our suspicions, but that's it.
01-09-2021 11:28 AM
stinkfist Offline

how many do think have called me every name + another over time....

fk your last para....w/o scotus, it was a given...

prod my arse..I'll dig 'em up.. .

see: Oct thru Nov...

@hockeypucks
01-09-2021 11:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.