Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nate Evans - Foundation Launch
Bookmark and Share
N8sLoveLightFor3ver Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: W&M
Hi again,
This is Brandi, Nate’s mom. I wanted to share with everyone the gift me and my family have been working on for Nate for Christmas. Every year on Christmas Eve my kids would open one gift. It was a tradition. We don’t do traditions anymore. Nothing is the same without Nate. But today we decided to give him a gift. To honor him and his life and the amazing angel he was here on earth. For anyone that spent even a few minutes around him, you know that to describe him as love and light is a gross understatement, but still as close as our language allows.

It’s been a hellish 21 months since his beautiful life was stolen, but we must believe that love never dies and therefore,
Nate lives.

Today, for my sweet son, we give him the gift of honor, of remembrance, of legacy and of promise. We promise, through his foundation, as long as we are breathing, we will continue what Nate began in spreading love and light.

http://www.nateloveandlightfoundation.org
12-24-2020 08:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tribal Offline

I Root For: William & Mary
Thank you, Brandi. Are we free to share this...get the word out?

You're living my worst nightmare; I just can't comprehend the constant pain. Stay strong.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
12-24-2020 08:24 PM
Water Engineer

RE: Nate Evans - Foundation Launch
Yes, please feel free to share. For as long as I breathe I must share his love & light. But without a doubt it is the worst nightmare possible, far worse than the nightmares I’m plagued with on a regular basis, is the reality that my son, my life, my love, my guy, the love of my life, my universe is no longer with me ?

(12-24-2020 08:24 PM)Tribal Wrote:  Thank you, Brandi. Are we free to share this...get the word out?

You're living my worst nightmare; I just can't comprehend the constant pain. Stay strong.

12-24-2020 08:29 PM
Water Engineer

In addition to financial contributions given to organizations that support the mission, this giving season, the Nate Evans Love & Light Foundation packaged and gave away 50 beanies (Nate loved his beanies) to young victims of violence and 30 books to underserved elementary children.

How can you help Nate’s Foundation & our family?
1 - look at his website and educate yourself on the purpose of his foundation and read “Nate’s story”
2 - share his foundation on all of your social media
3 - participate - either by donating or offering support through partnerships and/or ideas that align with Nate’s mission
4 – add The Nate Evans Love & Light Foundation to your AmazonSmile account so that each time you shop, a portion of your purchase will go to the Foundation
http://smile.amazon.com/ch/85-1250509

5 - if you knew Nate and/or were impacted by his life and/or death, message me for details on how you can write an impact statement to assist in bringing justice for his murder
12-25-2020 11:52 AM
Advertisement

ColonelEbirt Online
Special Teams

Hi Brandi - I’m so sorry for your loss, and am inspired by your courage and all you are doing to keep Nate’s light shining brightly. Your whole W&M family stands behind you. Merry Christmas, and prayers for continued comfort and healing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12-25-2020 01:52 PM
Tribal Offline

2 years ago. So sad.

03-21-2021 07:44 PM
RollTribe90 Offline
Water Engineer

Brandi,

Sending continuous prayers to you and your family during this difficult time. I can get more of the NE3 Bracelets and we can sell them at the games for the fall and have the proceeds go to the foundation. Let me know your thoughts!

One Tribe One Family!

(12-24-2020 08:09 PM)N8sLoveLightFor3ver Wrote:  Hi again,
This is Brandi, Nate’s mom. I wanted to share with everyone the gift me and my family have been working on for Nate for Christmas. Every year on Christmas Eve my kids would open one gift. It was a tradition. We don’t do traditions anymore. Nothing is the same without Nate. But today we decided to give him a gift. To honor him and his life and the amazing angel he was here on earth. For anyone that spent even a few minutes around him, you know that to describe him as love and light is a gross understatement, but still as close as our language allows.

It’s been a hellish 21 months since his beautiful life was stolen, but we must believe that love never dies and therefore,
Nate lives.

Today, for my sweet son, we give him the gift of honor, of remembrance, of legacy and of promise. We promise, through his foundation, as long as we are breathing, we will continue what Nate began in spreading love and light.

03-24-2021 07:20 AM
Tribe4SF Offline
1st String

(03-24-2021 07:20 AM)RollTribe90 Wrote:  Brandi,

Sending continuous prayers to you and your family during this difficult time. I can get more of the NE3 Bracelets and we can sell them at the games for the fall and have the proceeds go to the foundation. Let me know your thoughts!

One Tribe One Family!

(12-24-2020 08:09 PM)N8sLoveLightFor3ver Wrote:  Hi again,

Nate lives.

Check with me before you order. I still have four bags of the bracelets.
03-24-2021 09:13 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.