Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Significant News Out of Michigan - Wayne County
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Significant News Out of Michigan - Wayne County
(11-19-2020 08:12 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 08:03 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Now it’s come to threatening the families of the people who have to canvass election results. Ironic. The modern day version of burning a cross in someone’s front yard.

Track down the people making threats and throw them in a dark hole for a decade.

Bless your heart.

[Image: 800.jpeg]
Increasingly normal: Guns seen outside vote-counting centers
Every single one of them are handling their weapons correctly, what's the problem?
11-19-2020 09:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(11-19-2020 09:14 AM)gdunn Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 08:03 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Now it’s come to threatening the families of the people who have to canvass election results. Ironic. The modern day version of burning a cross in someone’s front yard.

Track down the people making threats and throw them in a dark hole for a decade.

Bless your heart.

Every single one of them are handling their weapons correctly, what's the problem?

Gee...I dunno...the innocent vote counters trying to do their job and having to look at people with a bunch of guns walking around side...so, nothing, right? 03-zzz

It's not about guns or handling them...it speaks to the post I commented on...it's intimidation or threatening, period.
11-19-2020 09:28 AM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(11-19-2020 09:28 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Bless your heart.

Gee...I dunno...the innocent vote counters trying to do their job and having to look at people with a bunch of guns walking around side...so, nothing, right? 03-zzz

It's not about guns or handling them...it speaks to the post I commented on...it's intimidation or threatening, period.

Good. The left has existed on intimidation for years now. Don’t like the other side playing by your rules?
11-19-2020 09:33 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
Are we sure that's where that's from.. We've seen the media use stock photos from other places to push a narrative.
11-19-2020 09:49 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn

Bless your heart.

Gee I dunno - some random person wants to put a flag on their lawn to support Trump and their house gets targeted and people try to damage their property.
11-19-2020 09:51 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Bless your heart.

Ever thought that maybe it's self-protection against the kind of leftist violence that we've seen directed against citizens, police, and property in other locations?
11-19-2020 09:52 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-19-2020 09:49 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Are we sure that's where that's from.. We've seen the media use stock photos from other places to push a narrative.

Looks like a parking lot next to a power substation. No where near a downtown area.
11-19-2020 09:53 AM
Claw Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Anyone who thinks they have seen the right trying to intimidate them up to this point is going to wet themselves if it actually happens.
11-19-2020 09:53 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(11-19-2020 08:28 AM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

Bless your heart.

You people just don’t understand what freedom means to some Americans. It won’t be easily stolen from them.

They don't understand that this is exactly what has kept our Republic intact since its inception.
11-19-2020 10:07 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
Wayne County Election Commission to GOP representatives: We're not going to let you observe ballot counting.

GOP representatives to Wayne County Election Commission: You have to let us observe. It's the law.

Wayne County Election Commission to GOP representatives: We don't care. You can't watch.

GOP representatives to Wayne County Election Commission: We have a court order.

Wayne County Election Commission to GOP representatives: We don't care. You can't watch.

Wayne County Election Commission to GOP representatives: We need to certify the votes. Can we get your signature?
11-19-2020 10:11 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

(11-19-2020 09:49 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Are we sure that's where that's from.. We've seen the media use stock photos from other places to push a narrative.

The AP link cites the photo as from Maricopa County, Phoenix, AZ.
11-19-2020 10:37 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

(11-19-2020 09:52 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
Bless your heart.

Ever thought that maybe it's self-protection against the kind of leftist violence that we've seen directed against citizens, police, and property in other locations?

No. Show me one counting place in America where democrats or Antifa or BLM showed up...for any reason, before the cult did.
11-19-2020 10:39 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(11-19-2020 10:39 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 09:52 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 08:12 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Bless your heart.

No. Show me one counting place in America where democrats or Antifa or BLM showed up...for any reason, before the cult did.

No.
11-19-2020 10:40 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

Interesting news...not surprising at all if true.

Quote:In Wayne County, the two Republican canvassers at first balked at certifying the vote, winning praise from Trump, and then reversed course after widespread condemnation. A person familiar with the matter said Trump reached out to the canvassers, Monica Palmer and William Hartmann, on Tuesday evening after the revised vote to express gratitude for their support. Then, on Wednesday, Palmer and Hartmann signed affidavits saying they believe the county vote “should not be certified.”
https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-don...55e7af7031
11-19-2020 10:40 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(11-19-2020 10:40 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Interesting news...not surprising at all if true.

Quote:In Wayne County, the two Republican canvassers at first balked at certifying the vote, winning praise from Trump, and then reversed course after widespread condemnation. A person familiar with the matter said Trump reached out to the canvassers, Monica Palmer and William Hartmann, on Tuesday evening after the revised vote to express gratitude for their support. Then, on Wednesday, Palmer and Hartmann signed affidavits saying they believe the county vote “should not be certified.”

Are these the same two that had their families threatened by the peaceful left?
11-19-2020 10:43 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
(11-19-2020 10:43 AM)gdunn Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 10:40 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Interesting news...not surprising at all if true.

Are these the same two that had their families threatened by the peaceful left?

Yep!
11-19-2020 10:44 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

They were doxxed and had their kids schools publically published. That is a violation of federal law.

This wasnt widespread condemnation. What happened to them was a crime. People without their heads up their ass see that.
11-19-2020 10:52 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(11-19-2020 10:52 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

They were doxxed and had their kids schools publically published. That is a violation of federal law.

This wasnt widespread condemnation. What happened to them was a crime. People without their heads up their ass see that.
IF everything is on the up and up, why would they need to threaten people?
11-19-2020 10:52 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

Just stop with the holier than thou nonsense.

Quote:An Atlanta-area election worker went into hiding after false claims that he threw away a ballot went viral.

Fulton County Elections Supervisor Rick Barron said a worker who was at the State Farm Arena was threatened over the false claims and that some of his personal information was leaked.

“He is in hiding,” Barron said.

“He is having to leave his house and go stay with friends,” he added. “He’s afraid to drive his car because the information about his car, about his license plate are out there.”
Georgia election worker forced into hiding over false claims he threw away a ballot
11-19-2020 10:55 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(11-19-2020 10:55 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Just stop with the holier than thou nonsense.

[Image: 200.gif]
11-19-2020 11:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.