ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Jason Wade out for the season - injury
Gilesfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ODU
RE: Jason Wade out for the season - injury
It would be really nice if the NCAA allowed us to play Long this season (like they have several other players that dont really have an excuse like Mac Mclung)
11-10-2020 04:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monarx Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-10-2020 03:54 PM)ODUCoach Wrote:  Apparently, this is a new injury. Torn achilles. Found in this article.

https://www.pilotonline.com/sports/colle...story.html

Man, that sucks so bad. A torn ACL and a torn achilles. I just cant imagine how bad he feels. Thats going to be very hard to come back from at 99%
11-10-2020 04:32 PM
Monarchblue Offline
Heisman

(11-10-2020 03:54 PM)ODUCoach Wrote:  Apparently, this is a new injury. Torn achilles. Found in this article.

https://www.pilotonline.com/sports/colle...story.html

Ohhh nooo. That is a bad one. His explosiveness after that injury will be a concern.
11-10-2020 04:51 PM
bit_9 Offline

Ugh. I strained mine in high school and that was nagging for years. I also didn't have a doctor or physical therapists help, so hopefully he can fully recover!
11-10-2020 10:30 PM
Monarchist13 Offline

Really good article on the impact these injuries have had on Jason Wade, his support structure and his captaincy.
12-30-2020 09:14 AM
Chillie Willie Offline
All American

I Root For: Old Dominion
(12-30-2020 09:14 AM)ODUDrunkard13 Wrote:  

Really good article on the impact these injuries have had on Jason Wade, his support structure and his captaincy.

That was beautiful but I think someone was chopping onions while I read it.
12-30-2020 01:34 PM
Gilesfan Offline
Hall of Famer

The problem is that oftentimes, you blow out the other achilles. Lets hope he can keep it healthy.

And nice of Rahne to send a letter to Wade. Rahne seems to be doing the right thing so far.
12-30-2020 01:40 PM
Chillie Willie Offline
All American

I Root For: Old Dominion
(12-30-2020 01:40 PM)Gilesfan Wrote:  The problem is that oftentimes, you blow out the other achilles. Lets hope he can keep it healthy.

And nice of Rahne to send a letter to Wade. Rahne seems to be doing the right thing so far.

I don’t think I wanted to know that and now I do. Time for some Xanax.
12-30-2020 01:56 PM
VCUfan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: VCU
Great article. The Wades seem like awesome people.

VCU’s loss offering him late but I think playing for his dad’s alma mater would have always been tough to pass up regardless of when the Rams got involved.

Wishing him all the best in his recovery. Watching Marcus Evans struggle last year was tough. Hope Wade is able to make a full recovery. He’s a heck of a player when healthy.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2020 04:12 PM by VCUfan.)
12-30-2020 04:12 PM
ODUODUODU Offline
1st String

(12-30-2020 04:12 PM)VCUfan Wrote:  Great article. The Wades seem like awesome people.

VCU’s loss offering him late but I think playing for his dad’s alma mater would have always been tough to pass up regardless of when the Rams got involved.

Wishing him all the best in his recovery. Watching Marcus Evans struggle last year was tough. Hope Wade is able to make a full recovery. He’s a heck of a player when healthy.

I hated to see Marcus Evans get hurt. We got to see him a lot in Norfolk. Great kid. I hate to see Wade struggle...
12-30-2020 05:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.