Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hunter Biden - Chinese Videos
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Interesting videos from Chinese source. If your Chinese is rusty, these come with translation. With the Chinese you always have to worry about authenticity. Especially during an election. These videos are adding serious fuel to the Hunter Biden scandal. Considering Joe Biden’s comments about the Chinese not being bad people, I have a difficult time believing they support Trump.

This tweet is with ThreadReader...

This is the original tweet....

10-17-2020 05:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
It is what we all have thought it is. Maybe worse.

K Street is awash with fake Chinese money, has been since being graced in to WTO. This should honestly surprise no one.

Rather funny it’s taken the crackhead kid of an addled feeble minded old Pol like Sloe to finally drop the bag of goods.

Like all good 007 or other movies, there’s always that one weak link. Just not sure who’s weaker here, the crackhead or the candidate.

Decisions, decisions.
10-17-2020 07:52 AM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
RE: Hunter Biden - Chinese Videos
The only reason Jill pushed her dementia addled husband into running. The hope he could win and sweep it all under the rug with the help of the embedded dark state. None of them want to lose their sugar daddy much less go to prison.
10-17-2020 08:00 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
I missed this thread and just posted this over in the other thread. But this is some wild stuff. Its like Jill Biden was always pushing her crap-brained husband to run for some reason. It didnt really make sense that it was to protect Hunter. Now we know why; its to protect her stash of cash from the chinese.
10-17-2020 08:18 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
The Dems could care less. They sold their souls to the Chinese long ago.
10-17-2020 08:24 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Wonder where fat-azz Michael Moore is these days decrying the sellout of our Unions and manufacturing to the lying commie chinese?
10-17-2020 10:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.