Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Gen John Kelly: Trump is the most flawed person I’ve ever met...
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
Gen John Kelly: Trump is the most flawed person I’ve ever met...
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/...officials/

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.
10-16-2020 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: Gen John Kelly: Trump is the most flawed person I’ve ever met...
And General Kelly telling CNN that indicates that he is more flawed than anyone he describes.

Trump's biggest flaw is hiring some duds like General Kelly.

Of course, it could just be a friend who has TDS lying to CNN.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2020 11:39 PM by bullet.)
10-16-2020 11:38 PM
natibeast21 Offline
Banned

I Root For: UC, Ohio State
Seems to be harping on relationships. I don’t care what type of relationships the President has as long as it works for the betterment of our country.

I’m pleased with the results I’ve seen economically and with foreign policy. Two biggest factors for my vote.
10-16-2020 11:53 PM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
Quote:The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic thean anything else.

I think that above all else sums up the past 4 years

Trump isn't there to make friends or plan for the future. He is there to get results and get them yesterday. If you are not delivering you will not be kept. Nothing clashes with the DC culture more then this
10-16-2020 11:57 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(10-16-2020 11:37 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/...officials/

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

And you worked for him and he fired you. Frick off
10-16-2020 11:59 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Biden has more flaws than a dozen Trumps. Yep, Biden did a great job in raising that fine son Hunter.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2020 12:24 AM by usmbacker.)
10-17-2020 12:23 AM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(10-16-2020 11:37 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/...officials/

lol....CNN. Kelly doesnt like Trump. Wow. What a showstopper. CNN serving up reheated leftovers from a year old nothing story showcasing a bitter dude who got fired by two different presidents. Remember when CNN actually broke "real" news? Yeah...me neither. Reminds me of how MTV was never relevant again after they stopped showing music videos. I did hear this spicy talk of a certain lap top floating around Washington. CNN might want to do some "news stuff"....umm---idk---I think it used to be called "journalism"? Best I can tell, its an ancient practice, thats largely died out, but its still seen in a few pockets of media here and there.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2020 01:39 AM by Attackcoog.)
10-17-2020 01:23 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
10-17-2020 05:43 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
General’s, like most leaders, are used to having their asses kissed. Our President isn’t the ass kissing type and doesn’t care for those that kiss ass. Couple the fact with his forward leadership style, if you’re of the touchy-feely type, you’re not going to like him.

I chuckle when I read or hear thin skinned people whine about the President being mean. Those folks must have a difficult time separating business and personal interactions.

Looking back over my 40 plus year career, the leaders I respected most were forward. I don’t kiss ass and never respected anyone that did.
10-17-2020 06:41 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC

There ya go. Typical CNN "journalism".

Somebody said that he said this and that.

Just like the phone call to the Ukraine. Pretty pathetic.
10-17-2020 06:51 AM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Gen John Kelly: Trump is the most flawed person I’ve ever met...
The marine general has told friends VFNN has learned...

Sooo, dun lerned from who?

Who these “friends”? When has VFNN ever learned anything?

You dummies don’t learn a damn thing even after YEARS of being lied to, daily.

Damn, son. Just damn.
10-17-2020 07:14 AM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
I’ll tell you what a flawed person is: a person who would spread horrendous lies like “he called dead hero soldiers losers and suckers”. So flawed he does it under the cover of anonymity. You know who else is flawed? Those losers and suckers who spread this lie. Yes. I’m looking at you....
10-17-2020 07:23 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Kelly thinks Trump is a horrendous person because Kelly is a product of the bureaucratic establishment that Trump is trying to dismantle.

The saddest part to me is that, having had a few peeks inside that establishment over my career, I am as convinced as I could possibly be that it needs dismantling, and badly. But that establishment doesn't want to be dismantled, because the people in it don't want to get kicked off their gravy trains, and Trump is one of the few people with thick enough skin to take them on. If they can stop him, I can't see anyone else ever taking them on. And that will be a very sad result.
10-17-2020 07:41 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Newsflash! Trump’s a jerk and he fired me Bwahaha!
10-17-2020 08:27 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Ask yourself this, Mr Kelly; who would you rather have raise your kids or grandkids? Eric/, Ivanka, DonaldJr or Tiffany Trump or Hunter Biden.
10-17-2020 08:31 AM
CoastalVANDAL Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Idaho
This is a non story Trump's childishness and self absorbed way of thinking are known to everyone. The guy is bitching on twitter and in his interviews daily. Why does anyone need Kelly's opinion that Trump is a ****. Normally it would be news but not with this president. Kelly probably couldn't kiss ass at the required Mike Pence level. That guy slobbers when he speaks about our president .
10-17-2020 08:44 AM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
The last president seemed like a super nice guy but he couldn’t effectively manage a lemonade stand.

I don’t care if CEO of companies that I invest in are jerks or not. Why do I care if an elected official is a guy I’d like to have a beer with or not? Get the job done effectively or get the **** out.

**** your feelings General Kelly.
10-17-2020 08:49 AM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF

Hearsay from cnn.

At least Trump doesn’t shake down our enemies for bribes while attempting a coup against an incoming president.

Biden is a brain dead criminal. He is the perfect candidate for a complete tool such as yourself.
10-17-2020 09:16 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I don't know if Kelly has been fired twice but if he has then that tells you a lot about him. It means that he is the product of the Peter Principle. He might have been a good military man but he was out of his league in politics. Besides, here is a man that is used to have his way because of his rank and everyone in the military would bow to him. That's what he's used to and when he realized that Trump wasn't one of those his ego was too much to take. Two egos and not enough room for both of them. The only setback is that Trump is the president and Kelly wasn't, he was Trumps underling in the rank and file rule. Sometimes that's to hard for people to understand.

Look at what happened when Bolton was fired. The exact same thing. Bolton wrote a book because his ego couldn't take being fired either. It is what it is.
10-17-2020 12:50 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(10-17-2020 12:50 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  I don't know if Kelly has been fired twice but if he has then that tells you a lot about him. It means that he is the product of the Peter Principle. He might have been a good military man but he was out of his league in politics. Besides, here is a man that is used to have his way because of his rank and everyone in the military would bow to him. That's what he's used to and when he realized that Trump wasn't one of those his ego was too much to take. Two egos and not enough room for both of them. The only setback is that Trump is the president and Kelly wasn't, he was Trumps underling in the rank and file rule. Sometimes that's to hard for people to understand.

Look at what happened when Bolton was fired. The exact same thing. Bolton wrote a book because his ego couldn't take being fired either. It is what it is.

These ex Generals all seem to have conflicts of interest. They retire from military service, sometimes work for an administration then they work for defense contractors and others that rely on federal contracts. There seems to not be a Cincinnatus anymore.
10-17-2020 01:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.