Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HHS trump Lackey, Michael Caputo, to Take Medical Leave
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
HHS trump Lackey, Michael Caputo, to Take Medical Leave
Going on leave for "health reasons" supposedly. Mental health reasons if so. Another of the brighest and best who had no business working where we was.

Quote:Michael Caputo will take a 60-day medical leave of absence from his role as the Department of Health and Human Service's top spokesperson — a decision that comes days after he accused government scientists of “sedition” and warned of coming left-wing violence in a Facebook video.

"Today, the Department of Health and Human Services is announcing that HHS Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Michael Caputo has decided to take a leave of absence to focus on his health and the well-being of his family," the department said in a statement Wednesday.
Top HHS spokesperson Caputo to take medical leave

Total whack job!

Quote:Caputo, who has faced intense criticism for leading efforts to warp CDC weekly bulletins to fit trump’s pandemic narrative, suggested that he personally could be in danger from opponents of the administration.

“If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it’s going to be hard to get,” he urged his followers.

He went further, saying his physical health was in question, and his “mental health has definitely failed.”

“I don’t like being alone in Washington,” Caputo said, describing “shadows on the ceiling in my apartment, there alone, shadows are so long.” He also said the mounting number of COVID-19 deaths was taking a toll on him, telling his viewers, “You are not waking up every morning and talking about dead Americans.” The United States has lost more than 194,200 people to the virus. Caputo urged people to attend trump rallies, but only with masks.
Senior Trump official warns Facebook audience of left-wing hit squads, accuses CDC scientists of 'sedition,’ then deletes Twitter account after rant
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2020 01:32 PM by Redwingtom.)
09-16-2020 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bobdizole Online
All American

I Root For: MT
RE: HHS trump Lackey, Michael Caputo, to Take Medical Leave
Sounds like his superior told him he needs to take some time off to get his head on straight
09-16-2020 01:36 PM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Leftist are literally burning the country down and blocking ambulances from delivering wounded police officers to the hospital...

and this is what you are indignant about?
09-16-2020 02:25 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
He was actually correct on the CDC. Somebody there was going to disobey Trump's order and still continue with the critical white privilege training. Also, the CDC idiots now say they'd be safer from covid wearing a mask than taking the vaccine.
09-16-2020 03:24 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
I knew the powers that be at the CDC were incompetent the day I went on their website in Late March and saw the "How to" diagram on how to make a mask out of an old T-shirt. Every thing after that was best guessing.
09-16-2020 03:26 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Hillary, obama and his minions have taken 4 off.

Fair trade
09-16-2020 03:35 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

CDC today

09-16-2020 03:47 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

The CDC this past week.

09-16-2020 03:55 PM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(09-16-2020 03:24 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  He was actually correct on the CDC. Somebody there was going to disobey Trump's order and still continue with the critical white privilege training. Also, the CDC idiots now say they'd be safer from covid wearing a mask than taking the vaccine.

That "idiot", doctor troll, is Robert Redfield, MD. He's the trump appointed head of the CDC.

#YouAreWithStupid
09-17-2020 06:01 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.