Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SBC BASKETBALL
Bookmark and Share
ez272 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Little Rock
SBC BASKETBALL
The SBC basketball season is still up in the air. The demgaz had 2 articles last month talking about LR basketball and Walker and Foley both said the season may be delayed until January and be conference only. Thoughts?
08-18-2020 07:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TrojanTeen2 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Little Rock
RE: SBC BASKETBALL
Not bad but I would prefer if they allowed in-state out of conference games (maybe neighboring states too). Would be a nice to play a real game against the university in Fayetteville, a double header against UCA, and UAPB. If neighboring states are included we could play better opponents in the power 5 schools along with Memphis, Tulsa, and St. Louis.
08-18-2020 07:42 PM
Karl B Offline
1st String

I Root For: UALR , Ark Tech
That sounds good! I like good regional games
08-19-2020 04:41 PM
Advertisement

MICHAELSPAPPY Offline
Legend

I Root For: CHI ST, CROWLEY, TEX WES
I am encouraged by the number of high-level national figures (e.g., Coach K, Tom Izzo) that are very forthrightly stating that we will be having basketball this year, one way or another. It may be in a morphed form, however.
08-19-2020 04:52 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(08-18-2020 07:16 PM)ez272 Wrote:  The SBC basketball season is still up in the air. The demgaz had 2 articles last month talking about LR basketball and Walker and Foley both said the season may be delayed until January and be conference only. Thoughts?

A lot of the plans for basketball have to do with how Fall sports go. The SBC has no intention currently of even postponing basketball season. Whether or not the schedules look anything like what they are currently constructed to be is another story. I know we have a game at Central Michigan that has essentially no hope of happening with the MAC leaning postponing everything till January.
08-20-2020 08:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.