Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lancet Publishes Large Hydroxy Study
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Lancet Publishes Large Hydroxy Study
(05-23-2020 12:09 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(05-23-2020 11:02 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Ya know...I have been eating way too much ice cream and cereal during my time at home. But I haven't contracted COVID-19 yet.

So I guess I can use trump cult member logic and ascertain that ice cream and cereal will prevent you from getting the virus.

REJOICE!!!!!

Well, good for you. As far as most of us are concerned you can do whatever floats your boat. Just return the favor and let the rest of us do as we want. Is that hard to understand?

for the 'right hand of the msm'....yeah, they don't give a fk...

cb/bizzle was a gimme putt...just like that fagg00...
05-23-2020 12:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(05-22-2020 09:08 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  CB, Mensa, Tom and to some extent JD have become completely unhinged. The willingness to be lead around by the nose and never thinking for themselves is disgusting to normal people.
My point is this, people who think for themselves had better get to the polls come November and vote. We are one generation from losing our freedom and these jackasses prove it.

Unhinged because every bogus thing they’ve thrown at Trump has failed and they know in 6 months re-election is happening.
05-23-2020 12:37 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(05-23-2020 12:37 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  
(05-22-2020 09:08 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  CB, Mensa, Tom and to some extent JD have become completely unhinged. The willingness to be lead around by the nose and never thinking for themselves is disgusting to normal people.
My point is this, people who think for themselves had better get to the polls come November and vote. We are one generation from losing our freedom and these jackasses prove it.

Unhinged because every bogus thing they’ve thrown at Trump has failed and they know in 6 months re-election is happening.

7th inning stretch, she is.. lmfao from a Cards' fan(atic)

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2020 01:03 PM by stinkfist.)
05-23-2020 01:02 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(05-22-2020 05:37 PM)Bronco14 Wrote:  
(05-22-2020 05:31 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  
(05-22-2020 05:26 PM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  
(05-22-2020 04:24 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(05-22-2020 04:10 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  *sigh* under Dr.s orders and supervision.

How did a prescription drug suddenly become political? Who decided to do something as bizarre as that? What party is Tylenol for or against? Does Ibuprofen agree with Ty, or are these one Red, one Blue?

And yes, there are other studies out there that do show efficacy in certain people under certain dosages and proper regimen. Sooooooo. 07-coffee3

What President defies the FDA, NIH & CDC and encourages the citizens of his country to take an unproven drug with known side effects?

"An international poll of more than 6,000 doctors released Thursday found that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine was the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus.

The survey conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company, of 6,227 physicians in 30 countries found that 37% of those treating COVID-19 patients rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective therapy” from a list of 15 options.

Of the physicians surveyed, 3,308 said they had either ordered a COVID-19 test or been involved in caring for a coronavirus patient, and 2,171 of those responded to the question asking which medications were most effective."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/202...Hck6Za0a3E

You'll never see that on CNN

Unfortunately it came from a "global health polling company"; To make them happy, it has to be from a "scientific peer-reviewed journal."

And those are out there too. First one I heard of was a small sample, but peer reviewed and published study by Dr Raolt (sp) in France.

There is either quackery involved here or some serious bad actors all trying to make bank.

I’ve repeated it a few times on here, the regimen put forth with rather astounding success by Dr Zylensky (sp) in Long Island area would run about $4 $.40, yup four dollars, forty cents. No money to make there. Since it’s a script can the charge more ? Sure. So let’s quintuple that for the hell of it.

22 bucks. Helps pay the 22YO pharmacy tech to hand it to you and ring it up. Whoopty friggin doo. Cost of a decent pizza or to fill up my daughters Hyundai.

As with most all things in this current life, always follow the money.
05-23-2020 01:16 PM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(05-23-2020 11:02 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Ya know...I have been eating way too much ice cream and cereal during my time at home. But I haven't contracted COVID-19 yet.

So I guess I can use trump cult member logic and ascertain that ice cream and cereal will prevent you from getting the virus.

REJOICE!!!!!

In an effort to protect the country, Trump has had Hydroxy Cloriquine mixed in as an additive to breakfast cereals. You can thank him for keeping you safe with your vote in November. 07-coffee3
05-23-2020 01:19 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(05-22-2020 06:24 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(05-22-2020 05:37 PM)Bronco14 Wrote:  
(05-22-2020 05:31 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  
(05-22-2020 05:26 PM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  
(05-22-2020 04:24 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  What President defies the FDA, NIH & CDC and encourages the citizens of his country to take an unproven drug with known side effects?

"An international poll of more than 6,000 doctors released Thursday found that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine was the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus.

The survey conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company, of 6,227 physicians in 30 countries found that 37% of those treating COVID-19 patients rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective therapy” from a list of 15 options.

Of the physicians surveyed, 3,308 said they had either ordered a COVID-19 test or been involved in caring for a coronavirus patient, and 2,171 of those responded to the question asking which medications were most effective."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/202...Hck6Za0a3E

You'll never see that on CNN

Unfortunately it came from a "global health polling company"; To make them happy, it has to be from a "scientific peer-reviewed journal."

And the article is 2 months old...
Since then, studies of the drugs’ effectiveness and it’s deadly side effects have been conducted and have proven our medical community right in their skeptical approach in prescribing it.

Thick as a brick

Have you read the studies?

Again, not someone’s “take” on the studies, the studies themselves?

Be well worth your time to not continue to look foolish. VA just debunked one of those “ statistical researches” ( ie not a medical study) mid last week.
05-23-2020 01:20 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(05-22-2020 06:57 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  I bet the drug maker of Hydroxy never dreamed it would actually turn out to be a near flawless test kit for TDS.

It may not be able to treat TDS, but it sure can identify it with amazing results.

Excellent point. An early indicator of a near terminal case of TDS
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2020 03:10 PM by JMUDunk.)
05-23-2020 01:22 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

REJOICE!!!!!

You didn’t really just spend time to write that did you?

Might be the dumbest thing ever written on the internet, David’s posts aside.

#wholenotherlevel
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2020 01:34 PM by JMUDunk.)
05-23-2020 01:30 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
We have physicians who've prescribed it here in Memphis for covid patients. Inexpensive and no ill effects.

I asked on of the docs that I know pretty well about it's drawbacks and he laughed and said "if obama had talked about it, he would have won some sort of award for even mentioning it."

Apparently there are a couple of fairly prominent people on the left side of the ledger who have had it and been prescribed "the hydroxy" and have recovered nicely. One doctor here actually saw one of them. Was the recovery because of the drug? Who knows. Clearly there will never be any mention of that on any msm.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2020 01:43 PM by 450bench.)
05-23-2020 01:35 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(05-23-2020 01:19 PM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  

REJOICE!!!!!

In an effort to protect the country, Trump has had Hydroxy Cloriquine mixed in as an additive to breakfast cereals. You can thank him for keeping you safe with your vote in November. 07-coffee3

You ought to put that out on the cesspool tweetersphere and tag an MD. by your name, see how many of the stupid people on the telly run with it.

Or, just start it with a whisper campaign in your hood, see how long it takes to see cereal sales fall though the floor. 07-coffee3
05-23-2020 03:17 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(05-23-2020 01:35 PM)450bench Wrote:  We have physicians who've prescribed it here in Memphis for covid patients. Inexpensive and no ill effects.

I asked on of the docs that I know pretty well about it's drawbacks and he laughed and said "if obama had talked about it, he would have won some sort of award for even mentioning it."

Apparently there are a couple of fairly prominent people on the left side of the ledger who have had it and been prescribed "the hydroxy" and have recovered nicely. One doctor here actually saw one of them. Was the recovery because of the drug? Who knows. Clearly there will never be any mention of that on any msm.

Two of the missus best friends are Cert. Nurse Anesthetists, front line folks. If you ever happen upon a shortage of the hydroxy (unlikely) it's because near ALL the frontline people are on it at one time or another, whatever the cycle is.

I say fine. Let the under the bedders and Karens of the world demand the vitamin C and pepcid route, more of the droxy for us.
05-23-2020 03:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.