Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

NTR - Agent Asks Zion To Admit They Were Paid To Go To Duke
Bookmark and Share
former guest Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
RE: NTR - Agent Asks Zion To Admit They Were Paid To Go To Duke
(05-13-2020 07:38 AM)MemphisTigerPawr Wrote:  I wonder exactly who conducted that thorough investigation

I kinda' chuckled to myself when I read that too. "External to the Athletic Department" tells me that an alum offered to do an investigation pro bono instead of their annual contribution.... 03-shhhh

Like I said elsewhere, the NCAA is too busy handling that pesky Memphis situation to make sure they extract their pound of flesh. They'll put the whole KU/Duke/AZ on the back burner until it gets forgotten. 03-banghead
05-13-2020 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Antonio5fan Offline
All American

I Root For: MemphisTigers
(05-13-2020 08:21 AM)bluebacker Wrote:  Nothing substantive will haooen to any bb program from Duke, Kentucky, North Carolina, or Kansas. They are basically untouchable.

That is exactly right. Coach K or Self could murder a player during the final four on national TV and it would be called suicide. Yes your honor he backed around the corner into my knife blade 17 times. He must have had mental issues....so sad.
05-13-2020 01:49 PM
gotigers1 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Tigers!
(05-13-2020 12:43 AM)tigerbologna Wrote:  Nothing to see here folks

Right, same with Kansas. It will be swept under the rug
05-14-2020 07:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.