Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

No Charges for McCabe
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: No Charges for McCabe
The Army is now refusing to prosecute Vindman. I'd say it's time to shake up the Joint Chiefs of Staff. They've served way too long in a Deep State D.C..

This lack of cooperation on prosecuting those guilty of perpetrating an attempted coup of the last election is just more of the Deep State trying to upstage Trump before November. They know if he pushes for prosecution now that it can be spun to the negative before the general election. They also know that they can protect their thugs by failing to prosecute now because after the election the public's attention on this matter will be 3/4's of a year old and that going back to clean house will look more like revenge than justice.

But still it would behoove us all to remember, and for the president to consider naturally shaking up what he can by appointments. What's happening now is just more misuse of our own system to protect its enemies who had infiltrated it under the Clintons, Bushes and Obamas.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 03:02 PM by JRsec.)
02-14-2020 02:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

I Root For: ECU
I just enjoy complaining about people not being charged for things when freaking Barr could absolutely order it to happen. OMG these horrible criminals aren't being charged, yet who in the hell is running the Justice Department? There is no one who has the power to stop Barr from having him charged, prosecutorial discretion is almost absolute, so scream at Barr or accept that there's not even the level of evidence there you need to ram it thru a Grand Jury.
02-14-2020 02:51 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(02-14-2020 02:32 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 01:58 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 01:54 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 01:45 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 01:39 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  **** you *******. You are another idiot that should be living in a 3rd world chithole.

Someone needs a safe space.

No they don't, unless some day it will be you. The issue here is that our country is divided, and the sleepy majority of it is just waking up to how much of a threat the radical left has proven to be. Furthermore, everyone sees now just how corrupt the FBI has become because of leftist cadres in their midst.

Tom, when the ire of the average American is aroused there is going to be a reckoning and those of you who have pushed an alien agenda and divide are going to be the recipients of that ire. And then you are going to be calling for something you weren't willing to give, a fair hearing of the facts and due process of law.

It is at that time that you and others like you are going to receive the "Womp, Womp" of your earlier reply, but in a much more palpable way.

Should we have pity on you at that time? No. What you push is a destruction of our law, its procedures, and the nature of justice. So neither should you rely upon it for your defense.

There is going to be a price to pay for nearly destroying an election, subverting the DOJ and FBI, and that price starts with the recognition of the malice behind your agenda, and the retribution will be proportional to your malice.

It's time some of you lower level dialogue pushers remember that. It's happened before and it was stopped because of the zealousness of one man. That won't happen again and the ferreting out of the operatives will be much more pervasive.

Have a nice day while you can.

My agenda? 03-rotfl

Dude, with all due respect, you don't know dick. 07-coffee3

But it's really sad what you've let trump turn you in to. Wow.

I know the only d--k around here is you. You got nothing but hollow phrases and personal attacks. I find the term "woke" ironic because its middle class America that is waking up and wondering how a group that wants open borders and sanctuary cities and to give free stuff away at their expense is allowing the country to be sacked by foreign criminals, is pushing those who represent the positions of our enemies (Cortez and Tlaib), and pushing corporate takeover through globalism, and trying to shove that agenda into the heads of our children via left wing text books controlled by the NEA, and in short representing every immorality that the average person abhors. They've got you pegged now. And when the clean up spreads to the NEA and higher education your days are going to be numbered. And I for one will not have pity for you or any of your ilk.

You've brought nothing productive in the way of political ideas, policies, trade, defense, or any other issue save social victimization issues. You are the best representative for those with your position on this board and your repertoire are vapid when it comes to anything productive or useful. And that's the best any of you have to offer. Pathetic. And when it happens, and it will, good riddance.

Dang...and here I thought I was so close to solving all the worlds crises with my next few posts on an anonymous message board.

Boo hoo.
02-14-2020 03:43 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(02-14-2020 02:48 PM)JRsec Wrote:  The Army is now refusing to prosecute Vindman. I'd say it's time to shake up the Joint Chiefs of Staff. They've served way too long in a Deep State D.C..

This lack of cooperation on prosecuting those guilty of perpetrating an attempted coup of the last election is just more of the Deep State trying to upstage Trump before November. They know if he pushes for prosecution now that it can be spun to the negative before the general election. They also know that they can protect their thugs by failing to prosecute now because after the election the public's attention on this matter will be 3/4's of a year old and that going back to clean house will look more like revenge than justice.

But still it would behoove us all to remember, and for the president to consider naturally shaking up what he can by appointments. What's happening now is just more misuse of our own system to protect its enemies who had infiltrated it under the Clintons, Bushes and Obamas.

03-lol
02-14-2020 03:44 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Oops!

03-rotfl
02-14-2020 03:45 PM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
(02-14-2020 03:45 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Oops!

03-rotfl

Big fan of the 2 tiered justice system I see
02-14-2020 03:51 PM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(02-14-2020 02:04 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 02:02 PM)appst89 Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 01:58 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  But it's really sad what you've let trump turn you in to. Wow.

I'd say the same about you, but you were already a miserable troll.

Ouch...sick burn dude!

But I must take issue with the miserable part. I'm having a blast revealing you guys as hypocritical clowns. 03-wink

Says the biggest hypocrite to ever inhabit this board. How's that coup going?
02-14-2020 04:25 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(02-14-2020 04:25 PM)appst89 Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 01:58 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  But it's really sad what you've let trump turn you in to. Wow.

Ouch...sick burn dude!

But I must take issue with the miserable part. I'm having a blast revealing you guys as hypocritical clowns. 03-wink

Yeah...I'm the most hypocritical poster here...lol. What coup?
02-14-2020 04:32 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-14-2020 02:51 PM)b0ndsj0ns Wrote:  I just enjoy complaining about people not being charged for things when freaking Barr could absolutely order it to happen. OMG these horrible criminals aren't being charged, yet who in the hell is running the Justice Department? There is no one who has the power to stop Barr from having him charged, prosecutorial discretion is almost absolute, so scream at Barr or accept that there's not even the level of evidence there you need to ram it thru a Grand Jury.

Yes he could.

But he's not and that's disappointing.

Of course, he is facing a bureaucracy that is desperate to protect its own. How often does he overrule? How much time does he have to get into the weeds?

If we don't get indictments for the FISA fraud, we've got a serious problem. Its a green light to violate the civil rights of anyone you disagree with.

And a lot of people disagree with your guy Bernie.
02-14-2020 05:15 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

Its a fake NYTimes article so I won't link it. I'm sure you can all find it elsewhere soon. But Barr is appointing a special counsel to oversee the Michael Flynn train wreck. He's making sure defendants are treated fairly.
02-14-2020 05:19 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Nobody on the inside of the apparatchik is going to do time for breaking these laws so just focus energies on getting them all out of the machine permanently. Root them out and brand them with a scarlet letter and send them all on their way to work for lobbyist firms and fake news opinion channels like CNN and MSNBC.
02-14-2020 05:22 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
(02-14-2020 05:19 PM)bullet Wrote:  Its a fake NYTimes article so I won't link it. I'm sure you can all find it elsewhere soon. But Barr is appointing a special counsel to oversee the Michael Flynn train wreck. He's making sure defendants are treated fairly.

How dare he.
02-14-2020 05:22 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(02-14-2020 05:22 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Nobody on the inside of the apparatchik is going to do time for breaking these laws so just focus energies on getting them all out of the machine permanently. Root them out and brand them with a scarlet letter and send them all on their way to work for lobbyist firms and fake news opinion channels like CNN and MSNBC.

I guess in fairness what McCabe really deserved was simply being fired and banned from future government employment.

But it would have been nice to see the standards applied to Flynn applied to him. He was being prosecuted basically for lying to investigators and not for underlying crimes.

I suspect his lawsuit for improper dismissal was part of the equation. They didn't want to give his lawyer any possible ammunition. They'll just allow him to embarrass himself if he actually goes to trial.
02-15-2020 10:35 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis

03-rotfl

I wouldnt celebrate too quickly. They may decide to pass on the process crimes (you know, the only thing Mueller was able to get on anyone) and go after the more serious crimes, such as handing intelligence and classified information over to a guy who was working for an oligarch.
02-15-2020 11:07 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

Ouch...sick burn dude!

Delusion.
02-15-2020 01:02 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Yet
02-15-2020 01:04 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(02-14-2020 04:32 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 04:25 PM)appst89 Wrote:  

Ouch...sick burn dude!

Yeah...I'm the most hypocritical poster here...lol. What coup?

The only one here who doesn't see it is you, pure delusion.
02-15-2020 01:04 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(02-15-2020 11:07 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

03-rotfl

I wouldnt celebrate too quickly. They may decide to pass on the process crimes (you know, the only thing Mueller was able to get on anyone) and go after the more serious crimes, such as handing intelligence and classified information over to a guy who was working for an oligarch.

The DOJ decision was only as to the IG report, not the Durham investigation.

02-15-2020 01:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(02-14-2020 01:45 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 01:39 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 01:38 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Womp womp.

**** you *******. You are another idiot that should be living in a 3rd world chithole.

Someone needs a safe space.

Some of these conspirators will need a safe space if law and order is not equally dealt out. Patriots somewhere will take this country back. And I will be glad when they do. The founders saw this kind of corruption coming and they gave the people an effective way to challenge it.
02-15-2020 01:10 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

https://amgreatness.com/2020/02/15/how-t...epartment/

"...Contrast what happened with McCabe, Clapper, and Brennan with what happened to George Papadopoulos, who told the FBI he had met the international man of mystery Joseph Mifsud slightly before he had joined the Trump campaign when, in fact, it was slightly after he joined. Result: he is nabbed, disembarking from a plane at night, thrown into jail overnight, and was later sentenced to two weeks in jail.

Or contrast McCabe’s fate with that of Roger Stone, a former advisor to and pal of Donald Trump’s. Stone was subjected to one of Robert Mueller’s signature pre-dawn raids, hit with seven felony counts for allegedly obstructing Congress’s Russia investigation, lying, and threatening a witness (who later said he did not feel threatened). Prosecutors—including a couple who were on team Mueller—initially recommended a jail term of nine years—for a nonviolent first-offender....

Flynn recently withdrew his guilty plea. It is anyone’s guess what Jeff Jensen, the U.S. attorney assigned with looking into Flynn’s case, will discover. I hope that he is exonerated and lavishly compensated."
02-17-2020 10:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.