Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud

Hunter Biden and Pelosi Jr. cashing in on their corrupt parent's names.
12-01-2019 04:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud
who'd a thunk it...

whachu gotta say now ding-dong mothertruckers......

defend 'that'...

HELL HATH NO FURY
12-01-2019 04:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
In before RWT and his buddies can come in and tell us this is nothing, there's not a thing wrong with this. Nothing to see here, move along.

This is insane, just how pervasive is this type of thing? What other sons and daughters of prominent politicians are holding these highly paid positions in foreign companies simply because of their connections? And how are the parents benefiting financially, because you just know they are. They're using Ukraine as their own personal checking account from money that is in all likelihood coming from we, the American taxpayer.

These frauds need to be taken down and we need to take our country back from the thieves and liars, they are the real enemy at the gate.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019 08:55 PM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
12-01-2019 08:51 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
(12-01-2019 08:51 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Nothing to see here, move along.

This is insane, just how pervasive is this type of thing? What other sons and daughters of prominent politicians are holding these highly paid positions simply because of their connections?

I think Americans are starting to see how the political class (and their children) end up so well heeled while and after they leave office. They peddle their influence to benefit themselves and their families. Pelosi and Biden are just the tip of the iceberg.

Remember how Chelsea got the Today Show gig back that she was paid $600,000 for?
Certainly wasn't because she has a face for TV.
12-01-2019 09:00 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
I wonder how mom Nancy will respond when the press asks her about this? Yeah, sure they will....
12-02-2019 06:35 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(12-01-2019 09:00 PM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  
(12-01-2019 08:51 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Nothing to see here, move along.

This is insane, just how pervasive is this type of thing? What other sons and daughters of prominent politicians are holding these highly paid positions simply because of their connections?

I think Americans are starting to see how the political class (and their children) end up so well heeled while and after they leave office. They peddle their influence to benefit themselves and their families. Pelosi and Biden are just the tip of the iceberg.

Remember how Chelsea got the Today Show gig back that she was paid $600,000 for?
Certainly wasn't because she has a face for TV.

Truth!
12-02-2019 07:52 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(12-02-2019 06:35 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  I wonder how mom Nancy will respond when the press asks her about this? Yeah, sure they will....

Is it even in the news? When I say news I mean other than the obvious right wing radical propaganda machine that is OAN. A google search yields nothing from the MSM and of course snopes claims it's false.

I have no trouble believing it.
12-02-2019 07:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.