Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GCU game threads
Bookmark and Share
Country_Wisdom_359 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Lopes, Govs, Raiders
GCU game threads
Hi Everyone!

I’ve started game threads for the upcoming GCU games under the GCU forum. I’m no way am I trying to replace the great thread Pistol Pete makes each week for all of the games. Rather, this allows people who want to focus just on our matchups to comment without cluttering up or dominating the conference-wide board. It’s especially helpful for those of us not fortunate enough to attend the games at home who wish to comment throughout the game.

Obviously all are welcome to comment. It’s not meant to be exclusive to Lopes fans in any way. Just trying to help organize. We do this on the CUSA forum here on CSNBBS, and it’s proven helpful.

If this goes against this forum’s protocol or etiquette please let me know, as I’m not trying to step on toes.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019 09:05 AM by Country_Wisdom_359.)
11-05-2019 09:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: GCU game threads
Game threads in school-specific boards are fine. Just keep them off the mainboard.
11-05-2019 12:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FINALFOUR1970SWEETSIXTEEN1992 Offline
1st String

I Root For: NMSU Aggies
GCU just lost to a DII school that just moved up from NAIA.
11-05-2019 11:14 PM
NMSUPistolPete Offline
All American

I Root For: NMSU
I'm currently watching Cal Baptist playing Jackson State. Rick Croy has assembled a pretty good team. I'm not trying to pile on with GCU's loss tonight. But I feel Majerle is not a great college coach. GCU has talent but they don't have the toughness I've see from programs like NMSU and currently CBU. I feel a team takes on the character/personality of its head coach. Majerle is simple more mentally tough as an NBA player than he has ever been as a college head coach.
11-06-2019 12:00 AM
Advertisement

NeptunianEmp Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NM State Aggies!
Because it fits for GCU fans: Remember Remember the 5th of November!
11-06-2019 12:20 AM
Country_Wisdom_359 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Lopes, Govs, Raiders
(11-06-2019 12:20 AM)NeptunianEmp Wrote:  Because it fits for GCU fans: Remember Remember the 5th of November!

Clever... but it hurts to laugh since we got punched in the mouth so hard last night... :drunk03-phew
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019 06:40 AM by Country_Wisdom_359.)
11-06-2019 06:39 AM
dancingNMSUaggie Offline
1st String

I Root For: NMSU
All the preseason hype and sellout crowds once can't overcome Majerle and now Menzies are crappy coaches. I said it on Twitter, GCU will have a losing record starting WAC play and end up no higher than 3rd place.
11-06-2019 02:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.