Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Marshall game time.
Bookmark and Share
Cincinnati Time Man Offline
Banned

I Root For: Cincinnati
Marshall game time.
The football game between the University of Cincinnati Bearcats and the Marshall University Thundering Herd at Joan C. Edwards Stadium will begin at 5:00pm.

09-23-2019 07:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BearcatMan Offline
Kicking Connoisseur/Occasional Man Crush

RE: Marshall game time.
How many people are scrambling to create a Facebook profile to watch this game? 03-lmfao

09-23-2019 07:30 AM
jarr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Not "Not Duane"
(09-23-2019 07:08 AM)Cincinnati Time Man Wrote:  The football game between the University of Cincinnati Bearcats and the Marshall University Thundering Herd at Joan C. Edwards Stadium will begin at 5:00pm.

What day?

09-23-2019 07:33 AM
Banter Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC Bearcats
(09-23-2019 07:33 AM)jarr Wrote:  
(09-23-2019 07:08 AM)Cincinnati Time Man Wrote:  The football game between the University of Cincinnati Bearcats and the Marshall University Thundering Herd at Joan C. Edwards Stadium will begin at 5:00pm.

What day?

That's a question for Cincinnati Game Date Man

09-23-2019 07:48 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
(09-23-2019 07:30 AM)BearcatMan Wrote:  How many people are scrambling to create a Facebook profile to watch this game? 03-lmfao

Aw jeez. It’s only on that platform? I have not logged onto Facebook since 2011 when I realized I just don’t care that much about other people's kids, pets, vacations and the silly assed things they post in a public dear diary. Chances of me remembering that password and which old email it was connected to are about zero.

Wonder if the game will make it over to YouTube somehow?

09-23-2019 09:57 AM
bearcatmark Online

I Root For: the Deliverator
(09-23-2019 09:57 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  
(09-23-2019 07:30 AM)BearcatMan Wrote:  How many people are scrambling to create a Facebook profile to watch this game? 03-lmfao

Aw jeez. It’s only on that platform? I have not logged onto Facebook since 2011 when I realized I just don’t care that much about other people's kids, pets, vacations and the silly assed things they post in a public dear diary. Chances of me remembering that password and which old email it was connected to are about zero.

I was off facebook until I opened my law practice. Three years with no facebook was great.

09-23-2019 10:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

QSECOFR Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CCM
I have never had a Facebook account. My wife uses it quite a bit. If one is careful about securing your personal information, it is a disaster.

We now know the time of the game and we’ll soon find out the date. What is the latitude/longitude of the upcoming titanic struggle?

09-23-2019 10:09 AM
ucbandguy Offline
Special Teams

On gobearcats.com, the schedule shows Facebook / cbssn.

I have cbssn on my YouTubeTv. What I have not been able to find out, thus far, is if CBSsn will broadcast the game, or if they are just producing it for Youtube.

I would really prefer not to use facebook to watch football. I have an account but I mainly use it to keep track of young relatives, who only communicate that way.

I went to the CBS sports web site, but when I tried to look at their schedule, they demanded that I register. I just said no. Does anyone have a cbssn log in who can see what they are actually showing on Saturday? thanks

09-23-2019 10:29 AM
Def Berkkat Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC
(09-23-2019 09:57 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  

It has been a while for you...

You're forgetting the photos of their dinner, what they're drinking, and all of the people who actually think they're going to sway you to their political side of the spectrum by posting every obnoxious meme they can find.

09-23-2019 10:48 AM
Bearcat2012 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
(09-23-2019 10:29 AM)ucbandguy Wrote:  On gobearcats.com, the schedule shows Facebook / cbssn.

I have cbssn on my YouTubeTv. What I have not been able to find out, thus far, is if CBSsn will broadcast the game, or if they are just producing it for Youtube.

I would really prefer not to use facebook to watch football. I have an account but I mainly use it to keep track of young relatives, who only communicate that way.

I went to the CBS sports web site, but when I tried to look at their schedule, they demanded that I register. I just said no. Does anyone have a cbssn log in who can see what they are actually showing on Saturday? thanks

CBS Sports Network TV is showing Georgia Tech at Temple at 330pm

UC vs Marshall is on Facebook only , a production of CBS Sports Network.

Thank CUSA TV contract. 6 of Marshall's games are on Facebook

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019 11:07 AM by Bearcat2012.)
09-23-2019 11:05 AM
bearcatmark Online

I actually ran into some trouble the time I attended a UC game at Marshall.

[Image: EBKcx1GXsAMGLT3?format=jpg&name=small]

09-23-2019 11:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UCBearcat4ever Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats
(09-23-2019 11:05 AM)Bearcat2012 Wrote:  
(09-23-2019 10:29 AM)ucbandguy Wrote:  On gobearcats.com, the schedule shows Facebook / cbssn.

These are the Steps to Watch Marshall Stream on Facebook Saturday:

login with a facebook account,
go to the address: https://facebook.com/LiveCUSA/
when their broadcast starts on Saturday; next to videos it should say live, click on that and your good to go

09-23-2019 11:49 AM
Captain Bearcat Offline
All-American in Everything

So how do you actually watch a game on facebook? I'm on Facebook Watch on my desktop right now and I don't see any CFB games as options. I see a lot of dumb cat videos though...

09-23-2019 12:31 PM
Racinejake Offline
Heisman

(09-23-2019 11:49 AM)UCBearcat4ever Wrote:  

when their broadcast starts on Saturday; next to videos it should say live, click on that and your good to go

Anyone know if this is something that could be streamed from a Roku? Definitely want to watch on my TV and not on a phone/Ipad. Although maybe I could airplay it?

09-23-2019 12:42 PM
UCBearcat4ever Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats
(09-23-2019 12:42 PM)Racinejake Wrote:  
(09-23-2019 11:49 AM)UCBearcat4ever Wrote:  

Anyone know if this is something that could be streamed from a Roku? Definitely want to watch on my TV and not on a phone/Ipad. Although maybe I could airplay it?

The Devices listed in the article below have a facebook app
https://gobearcats.com/sports/2019/9/17/...watch.aspx

09-23-2019 12:49 PM
Billy_Bearcat Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
Donators
(09-23-2019 11:27 AM)bearcatmark Wrote:  I actually ran into some trouble the time I attended a UC game at Marshall.

[Image: EBKcx1GXsAMGLT3?format=jpg&name=small]

That is only a fuzzy black paw on Rath’s face....right?

09-23-2019 01:42 PM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Handsome alert!

That mascot suit smelled like an old wet mildewy canvas tent.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019 06:38 PM by rath v2.0.)
09-23-2019 06:37 PM
bearcatmark Online

(09-23-2019 06:37 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Handsome alert!

That mascot suit smelled like an old wet mildewy canvas tent.

Thanks

09-24-2019 07:58 AM
bearcatmark Online

And now for some Bearcat Banter trivia...

Name the type of liquor Rath smuggled into the UC at Marshall game in 2008.

09-24-2019 07:59 AM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
(09-24-2019 07:59 AM)bearcatmark Wrote:  And now for some Bearcat Banter trivia...

Name the type of liquor Rath smuggled into the UC at Marshall game in 2008.

Rath's a big wheel. I'll go with Pappy...

09-24-2019 05:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.