Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Best Football Season Ticket Value
Bookmark and Share
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Best Football Season Ticket Value
...according to Brandon Sosna, Chief Revenue Officer UC Athletics. I wish I lived closer. Any takers?

07-24-2019 07:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Dannyboy Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats
RE: Best Football Season Ticket Value
I sit very close to there. The view is amazing.

07-25-2019 04:20 AM
Z-Fly Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cincinnati
Bearcat Lair or bust.

07-25-2019 07:31 AM
cpawstoney Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: U.C.
I's rather sit behind the team rather than the visitors. I'm not moving.

07-25-2019 07:40 AM
Advertisement

OKIcat Offline
Heisman

The point here is well taken. There are great seats all over Nippert that are a bargain and these in 205 provide a visual example. I've had tickets on both the east and west side of the stadium through the years and enjoyed them all. I moved back to the west side for personal reasons--protected from direct sun and rain under the club seats.

Just surveying the crowd in recent years, that west side seating is almost completely full; the east has lots of open seats except for the biggest games. But the east isn't the "visitor" side as in high school football; the whole stadium is ours and the goal should be to fill every seat except those few sections reserved over there for visiting fans.

The mission of our Athletic Marketing Department should be to make Nippert/Fifth-Third the toughest tickets in town to purchase. When it's all sold out, it speaks volumes about the passion of Bearcat fans.

07-25-2019 09:16 AM
Captain Bearcat Offline
All-American in Everything

I Root For: UC
(07-24-2019 07:40 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  ...according to Brandon Sosna, Chief Revenue Officer UC Athletics. I wish I lived closer. Any takers?

Can't they use a stock photo of Nippert painted with the C-paw logo and yard lines? At least when they're trying to sell UC football tickets.

I get that FCC is a valuable partner, but this is amateur marketing.

07-25-2019 09:48 AM
DownOnRohs Offline
Heisman

(07-25-2019 09:48 AM)Captain Bearcat Wrote:  
(07-24-2019 07:40 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  ...according to Brandon Sosna, Chief Revenue Officer UC Athletics. I wish I lived closer. Any takers?

Can't they use a stock photo of Nippert painted with the C-paw logo and yard lines? At least when they're trying to sell UC football tickets.

I get that FCC is a valuable partner, but this is amateur marketing.

Well this is Brandon Sosna's personal twitter account so yes it is by definition amateur marketing.

I personally like that he got up, went outside, hiked up to section 205 row 8, and shared a pic of what Nipp looked like exactly at that moment. Makes me feel like I'm still in touch with the everyday comings and goings of campus, as if I was still there.

But I also don't get my panties in a bunch because they play pro soccer in the most beautiful stadium in the city, so I can see how some might have their day ruined by his tweet.

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019 10:15 AM by DownOnRohs.)
07-25-2019 10:14 AM
Def Berkkat Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC

That's the best "upper deck" in football, if you ask me.

You're not going to find a place where you're at that height but still very close to the action. It's literally like watching it on TV.

UK's stadium is close height-wise, but you're still farther back.

I've never been there, but on TV that upper deck at Tennessee looks like it's in another state.

I've sat in the upper deck at O$U and while it was a decent view, it was a mile and a half high.

Then you have the places without an upper deck... IU, Purdue, Michigan, ND. You get very high in those and it's like watching one of those electronic football games where the little players move around on the vibrating metal field.

07-25-2019 10:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.