Kent State Golden Flashes

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2019-20 women's basketball
burden Online
Heisman

I Root For:
RE: 2019-20 women's basketball
(02-26-2020 10:42 PM)cschierh Wrote:  Flashes held Akron to four points and one-of-14 shooting in the fourth quarter in one of their best defensive games of the year. Zips shot only 30% overall.

Blackford's 15 rebounds is the most by any KSU player this season. Her offensive timing clearly isn't back, and she does seem to get blocked a lot. Earlier in the season, though, she was in the top five in the MAC in shooting percentage.

Win leaves Kent State alone in fourth place in the league. That's the last spot that gets a bye to the quarterfinals in Cleveland. And suddenly Flashes have shot at third place. Ohio lost its second straight, this one by 14 points at last-place Bowling Green. KSU is one game behind the Bobcats with three to play. Ohio plays at Kent next Wednesday.

Lindsey Thall had 11 points for Kent, and Megan Carter had 10, seven rebounds, four steals and two assists. Dingle was eight of 12 from the field; she's shooting over 60% over team's last seven games.

Game story is on the blog at http//wbbFlashes.com.

I think a year from today I’ll be saying how good she is but she needs to fix this. She SHOULD lead the league in shooting % because an awful lot of her shots are from point blank range. A lot of our best bigs went through this. Shearer comes to mind. In high school she never got blocked or rushed like she is today. She will figure it out.
02-27-2020 01:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cschierh Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kent State
With just three games to go, it's probably time to set aside the "golf" standings and look race for seedings in next month's MAC Tournament.

The No. 1 seed is decided. Central clinched its fourth straight regular-season championship Wednesday with a 78-60 win overall Western Michigan at home. The Chippewas are 15-0 in the league.

Everything else is contested closely.

Ball State is alone is second place with an 11-4 record. The Cardinals play Central in Muncie on Saturday. Ball State is 8-0 at home; this game may be Central's biggest challenge of the conference season. The Chippewas did rout BSU 66-39 in Mount Pleasant early in the season. Ball State beat Toledo 66-60 Wednesday.

Ohio dropped to third at 10-6 when it lost at last-place Bowling Green 82-68 Wednesday. Bg is better than its 2-13 record; the Falcons have lost seven conference games by seven points or fewer, including three in overtime. They host fourth-place Kent State Saturday.

Kent's 68-50 win over Akron moved it into fourth place by itself with a 9-6 record. Suddenly the Flashes are just a game out of third and play Ohio at home next week. If Ball State loses to Central and Kent State wins at BG, the Flashes are just a game out of second. Of course they are also just a game out of sixth.

Eastern and Western Michigan are 8-7 and tied for fifth, a game behind Kent State. The teams play each other next week at Eastern, and Eastern ends the season with a game at Central. Western finishes with Ball State at home. Eastern lost at NIU 65-59 Wednesday.

Toledo, Akron and Buffalo are all two game further back at 6-9. If any of them were to win out, it would have a good chance to tie for fifth, even fourth if KSU lost all of its games. But one of the three is almost certain to finish ninth and have to play on the road in the first round of the tournament. Buffalo beat Miami 88-72 at home Wednesday.

Northern Illinois is 5-10, Miami 4-11 and BG 2-13. All seem destined for road games in the tournament.

The top four teams get a bye into the quarterfinals of the tournament in Cleveland, which are Wednesday, March 11, at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland. (That's the new name for Quicken Loans Arena. Both are part of the same company.)

The next four teams host first-round games on Monday, March 9. The fifth-place team plays the 12-place team, six plays 11, etc.

Here's the remain schedule for the league (stolen from a next chart the MAC posts on Twitter). Teams are listed in order they stand now, including tie-breakers.

CENTRAL MICHIGAN (15-0, 22-4): At Ball State, at Toledo, Eastern Michigan.
BALL STATE (11-4, 19-8): Central, at Northern Illinois, at Western Michigan.
OHIO (10-5, 17-9): Buffalo, at Kent State, Miami.
KENT STATE (9-6, 16-10): at Bowling Green, Ohio, at Buffalo.

EASTERN MICHIGAN (8-7, 13-13): Toledo, Western, at Central.
WESTERN MICHIGAN (8-7, 15-11): Northern Illinois, at Eastern, Ball State.
TOLEDO (6-9, 11-15): At Eastern, CMU, NIU.
AKRON (6-9, 13-13): at Miami, Buffalo, BG.

BUFFALO (6-9, 15-11): at Ohio, at Akron, Kent State.
NORTHERN ILLINOIS (5-10, 9-17)): At Western, Ball State, at Toledo.
MIAMI (4-11, 11-16): Akron, BG, at Ohio.
BOWLING GREEN (2-13, 9-18): Kent State, at Miami, at Akron.

Detailed MAC standings are at
http://www.espn.com/womens-college-baske...onference.

MAC statistics are at
https://getsomemaction.com/stats.aspx?pa...&year=2019
02-27-2020 05:33 PM
cschierh Offline
1st String

The women take their quest for a first-round bye to the MAC Tournament to last-place Bowling Green Saturday.

Flashes are 9-6 in league and alone in fourth place with three games to go. They're a game out of third — but also a game out of sixth.

BG's conference record is just 2-13, but Falcons upset third-place Ohio by 14 points on Wednesday. They've lost seven MAC games by seven points or fewer, three of them in overtime. They'e beaten Kent State the last two years in Bowling Green.

In Kent early this month, the Flashes dominated in a 61-47 victory. They played an even better defensive game Saturday in a 68-50 win over Akron.

Freshman forward Nila Blackford should be back in the starting lineup Saturday. She came off the bench Wednesday after missing three games with a concussion and had a career-high 15 rebounds and seven points. Asiah Dingle led KSU with 18 points and five assists (but five turnovers). She's making 52.6% of her shots, second in the MAC in conference games. Last season her percentage was 38.

Full story on the blog at http://wbbFlashes.com.
02-28-2020 02:13 PM
luckyflash Offline
1st String

I Root For: GOLDEN FLASHES
Fantastic comeback , down 19 in 1st qtr, win by 10 in 2OT. WOW JUST WOW!!!
02-29-2020 04:31 PM
burden Online
Heisman

I Root For:
I didn’t get to watch this one but I followed the statistics pretty closely. Those turnovers late almost cost them but they pulled it out. You know everything we complain about with the men’s team seems to never be an issue on the women’s side. We had the not so good coach for 4 years but even those teams always seemed to put the effort in. They can have frustrating games just like any team but the effort almost always seems to be there.
02-29-2020 05:14 PM
burden Online
Heisman

I Root For:
How about Blackford. Two for 12 Wednesday and 1/9 today. However the one just happened to tie the game at the buzzer of the first OT. Cut the drama Nila. I am too old for that.
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2020 05:20 PM by burden.)
02-29-2020 05:20 PM
cschierh Offline
1st String

I'll have a lot more later, but the start of a game story and the box score is posted on the blog at http://wbbFlashes.com.

Score was 96-86. Shumate had 27 points, Carter 21, Thall 15 and 12 rebounds, and Dinge 15 and six steals.
02-29-2020 05:32 PM
Older and Older Offline
Special Teams

(02-29-2020 04:31 PM)luckyflash Wrote:  Fantastic comeback , down 19 in 1st qtr, win by 10 in 2OT. WOW JUST WOW!!!

Great win , after awful start. Coach drew up a great play at end of first
OT and players responded. Men... were you watching.?
Congrats to coaches and team. Tough to gut it out
02-29-2020 05:34 PM
cschierh Offline
1st String

That play at end of first overtime wasn’t the one they planned. Just a great read and pass by Shumate.

She and Starkey narrate it in the game story at http://wbbFlashes.com.
03-01-2020 01:08 AM
burden Online
Heisman

I Root For:
By the time Shumate leaves I think she will be one of the best.
03-01-2020 02:53 PM
cschierh Offline
1st String

Kent State is tied with Ohio for third place, and the two teams meet at the M.A.C. Center at 7 Wednesday. Ohio won the first meeting 63-57, so the game could be a very good one.

Here's a roundup on where the MAC stands with two games to go.

Central drops its first MAC game

Central Michigan lost 67-62 at second-place Ball State. CMU still has a lock on the top seed in next week’s MAC Tournament with a 15-1 record.

Ball State’s win clinches a first-round bye in the tournament and very nearly clinches the second seed. The only way the Cardinals (12-4) don’t finish second is for them to lose their last two games and Ohio to win its last two.

Saturday’s game was fitting for the MAC’s top teams. Ball State led most of the game, but Central came back to take a 62-57 lead with 3:01 to go. Then BSU’s Thelma Dis Augustsdottir and Sydney Freeman hit consecutive 3-pointers to put the Cardinals back in the lead. Oshlynn Brown blocked a CMU shot, and Ball State sank free throws to guarantee the win. The Cardinals finish the MAC season 9-0 at home.

Ohio loses third in a row

Ohio fell into a third-place tie with Kent State when it missed a foul shot with 0.7 seconds to go that would have tied a 63-62 game . Buffalo’s win at Ohio is its third straight after having lost six in a row. Ohio has lost three in a row.

Buffalo sophomore forward Adebola Adeyeye led the Bulls with 16 points and nine rebounds. Cece Hooks and Gabby Burris each had 16 for Ohio.

EMU and WMU keep pace

Eastern Michigan and Western Michigan both won at home to go to 9-7 and stay a game behind Kent State and, now, Ohio.

The teams play Wednesday at Eastern. Western’s final game is home against Ball State. Eastern’s is Central Michigan.

Eastern pounded Toledo 64-46 behind 15 points from Areanna Combs. The Eagles held Toledo to 29% shooting, 23% in the second half.

Western got 33 points for sophomore guard Jordan Walker and beat Northern Illinois 63-50. NIU made only 18% of its shots in the second half.

Akron tops Miami in race for tournament home game

Akron and Buffalo lead the race for the last two home games in the tournament’s first round. They’re tied for seventh at 7-9. Toledo is ninth at 6-10, NIU 10th at 5-11.

Teams that finish fifth through eighth host home games on Monday, March 9. The fifth-place team plays the 12th-place team, sixth plays 11th, etc.

On Saturday, junior guard Jordyn Dawson had 16 points and 11 rebounds to lead Akron past Miami 75-62. Freshman Peyton Scott had 14 points for Miami.

BEST WEDNESDAY GAMES: Ohio at Kent State. Western Michigan at Eastern Michigan. Buffalo at Akron.

Here are the standings. (“Golf” standings are in parenthesis, but at this point they are exactly the same as the regular standings. They give -1 for a road win (“birdie”), +1 for a home loss (“bogie”) and 0 for a home win or road loss (“par”).

1. Central Michigan 15-1, 22-5 overall (-7 in “golf standings)
2. Ball State 12-4, 20-8 (-3)
3. Ohio 10-6, 17-10 (-2)
3. Kent State 10-6, 17-10 (-2)

5. Western Michigan 9-7, 16-11 (-1)
5. Eastern Michigan 9-7. 14-13 (-1)
7. Buffalo 7-9, 16-11 (+1)
7. Akron 7-9, 14-13 (+1)

9. Toledo 6-10, 11-16 (+2)
10. Northern Illinois 5-11, 9-18 (+3)
11. Miami 4-12, 11-17 (+4)
12. Bowling Green 2-14, 9-19 (+7)

Central has won the West Division and overall regular-season title. KSU and Ohio are tied for lead in East. Divisional championships mean a pennant for a school to hang but have no effect in seeding.

Detailed MAC standings

MAC statistics
03-01-2020 09:50 PM
cschierh Offline
1st String

Flashes play their biggest game of the season when they host Ohio at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the M.A.C.C.

The teams are tied for third place at 10-6. Kent State has won three in a row and five of last six. Ohio has lost three in a row.

Both teams had tight games with opposite results Saturday. Kent beat Bowling Green 96=86 in double overtime. Ohio lost to Buffalo at home 63-62when. It missed free throw with 0.7 second left that would have tied game.

Ohio beat KSU 63-57 in Athens Feb. 8. Kent led 37-31 last halftime but shot poorly and turned the ball over 12 times in second half. Game might be best remembered for Flashes making only 2 of 8 free throws.

Ohio has the top two scorers in the MAC in conference play. 5-11 guard Erica Johnson averages 20.9 points and 5-5 guard Cece Hooks averages 20.7.

Flashes are third in the league in scoring defense and fifth in offense; Ohio is second in offense and seventh in defense. The 63 points Ohio scored in the first game is its second-lowest total of the season.

Full preview is on the blog at http://wbbFlashes.com.
03-03-2020 02:16 PM
JimJoyce Offline
1st String

I Root For: KT ST
Heck of a ballgame. For a while it looked like we were gonna get OU’d on our own home floor. But then the calls started evening out.

I think Kent was 1-10 FG in the fourth quarter but took 20 or so free throws. Heck of a job by Starkey (who is sometimes more entertaining than the game) and staff.
03-04-2020 10:11 PM
cschierh Offline
1st String

Wow.

Win clinches MAC East title and third seed in next week's tournament, the best SID Jay Fiorello and I can figure. Ohio and Western Michigan could tie for third if they win Saturday and KSU loses. But we're pretty sure Kent State has the tie-breakers with those teams. MAC office was no help when Jay called Wednesday.

Flashes led most of the second half, but Ohio took an 77-76 lead on a 3-pointers with 13 seconds to go. On the next possession, Asiah Dingle drew a foul and made both free throws.

With Kent leading 78-77, Ohio went to star sophomore guard Erica Johnson, who had already scored 36 points. But Katie Shumate stood her ground when Johnson turned and drove to the basket. After the offensive foul call, Johnson slammed the ball down so hard it bounced higher than the basket. She drew a technical, Dingle made both foul shots, then Shumate made another with three seconds left to clinch the game.

Shumate had 20 points, eight rebounds, two assists, two steals and two blocked shots. She drew 11 fouls from Ohio players and was 13 of 15 from the line.

Megan Carter had 14 points and Hannah Young and Nila Blackford 11. Blackford also had seven rebounds. Lindsey Thall blocked five shots and had seven points.

Flashes are now 11-6 in league and 18-10 overall. Ohio is 10-7 and tied with Western Michigan for fourth. The Bobcats have lost four in a row and are 17-11 overall.

Flashes end regular season Saturday at Buffalo, which has won four in a row after losing six in a row.

Game story is on the blog at http://wbbFlashes.com.
03-04-2020 11:56 PM
burden Online
Heisman

I Root For:
Johnson was unstoppable yet all night she was working the refs claiming she was being fouled etc etc. Fouling out on that technical was not surprising. I think the refs had enough by then.

They do need to work on beating a press though. They kept lobbing the ball to Thall and Ohio would double her once they saw the pass coming. It almost cost them this game.

By the way I didn’t know Kelly was related to Bob Cousy. That behind the back pass on the break was something. Hadn’t seen a pass like that since Billy Jean Smith was playing. She is playing with a lot more confidence now.
03-05-2020 08:51 AM
cschierh Offline
1st String

One game to go in the MAC season, and much is still unsettled.

I spent too much time Friday puzzling through the MAC standings and the league's tie-breaking procedures for tournament seedings.

I don't promise this is 100% correct, but I think it's pretty good. Official seedings will be announced shortly after Saturday's games.

Corrections and discussion is welcome.

(Warning: It's long because there are so many possibilities.)

First-round tournament action starts Monday at campus sites. Seeds five through eight will host nine through 12. Five hosts 12, six, hosts 11, etc.

Winner advance to the quarterfinals at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse (formerly Quicken Loans Arena) in Cleveland, where they will meet the top four seeds.

Here's where things stand now:

First seed: Central Michigan (15-2, 22-6 overall)

Even though Central Michigan lost at Toledo Wednesday, it still has a lock on the No. 1 seed in next week's tournament.

Second seed: Ball State (12-5, 20-8 overall)

Ball State lost at Northern Illinois Wednesday, so it's possible that Kent State could tie Ball State for second place. The Flashes would have to win at Buffalo and Ball State lose at Western Michigan. I think the Cardinals would get the second seed through tie-breakers. The teams split, and Ball State beat first-place Central Michigan.

(Tie-breaker rules are listed before, but the rule here is that if there is no winner in head-to-head competition, the school that has beaten the highest-ranking team in the league gets the higher seed.)

Third seed: Kent State (11-6, 18-10)

Kent State is alone in third place. If the Flashes lose to Buffalo, things get complicated. Ohio and Western are a game behind KSU. If those teams both win, we have a three-way tie for third.

I think Kent would get the tie-breaker because it has the best overall record about the three teams.

The Flashes beat Western and split with Ohio for a 2-1 record. Ohio lost to Western and split with Kent. 1-2. Western lost to Kent State and beat Ohio. 1-1.

If Kent State and Ohio tie, the tie-breaker goes to their East Division record, as I read the rules. Kent State is 6-2 in the East. Ohio is 4-4.

If Kent and Western tie, Kent gets the higher seed because the Flashes beat the Broncos in January.

Fourth seed: Ohio, Western or Eastern Michigan.

Ohio and Western are 10-7. Eastern is 9-8.

Ohio plays 11th place Miami at home. Western plays Ball State at home. Eastern plays at Central.

If Eastern wins and the others lose, we have a three-way tie. Eastern split with Western and lost to Ohio. 1-2. Ohio beat Eastern and lost to Western. 1-1. Western split with Eastern and beat Ohio. 2-1. So in those circumstances, Western would get the fourth seed.

I think that scenario is unlikely. Eastern has to beat the first-place team on the road. Ohio and Eastern both are unlikely to lose at home, especially Ohio against Miami.

If Ohio and Western tie, Western gets the higher seed because of its 73-72 win over Ohio in January.

If Eastern and Western tie, we go to a tie-breaker because they split on the season. For those teams to tie, Eastern has to win at first-place Central Michigan Saturday. That would give it the tie-breaker.

Is your head spinning yet? Mine is.

Fifth seed: Ohio, WMU or EMU

Same as the fourth seed. If Ohio and Western win, Eastern can't catch them.

Sixth seed: EMU or Buffalo

A new team enters the picture. Buffalo is 8-9 and 17-11 overall going into Saturday's home game with Kent State.

If Eastern wins at Central, it gets the seed. If the Eagles lose and Buffalo wins, they both have 9-9 records. Buffalo gets the higher seed because it beat Eastern 68-63 in January.

Seventh seed: EMU, Toledo or Buffalo

If Buffalo ties Eastern, it owns the sixth seed and EMU claims this spot.

If Eastern beats out Buffalo for sixth, it could be a scramble.

If Buffalo loses to Kent State, we could have as much as a three-way tie for seventh.

Enter Akron and Toledo, who are both 7-10. Akron is 14-14 overall. Toledo 12-16. Akron hosts last-place Bowling Green Saturday; Toledo hosts 10th-place Northern Illinois.

If Akron and Toledo win, all three teams are 8-10. In head-to-head-to-head competition, Toledo beat Buffalo twice and Akron once. 3-0. The Rockets win this scenario.

If Akron and Toledo lose, Buffalo owns seventh.

If Akron loses and Toledo wins to tie Buffalo, the Rockets own the tie-breaker because they beat Buffalo twice.

If Toledo loses and Akron wins, Buffalo wins the tie-breaker because of its February win over Kent State. Akron lost to KSU twice.

Eighth seed: Buffalo or Toledo.

This spot is important because it's the last seed to get a first-round game at home on Monday.

It's the lowest either Buffalo or Toledo could finish.

Ninth seed: Akron or NIU

If the Zips win, they're 8-10 and capture this spot.

If they lose, they're 7-11.

Northern Illinois goes into the weekend at 6-10. If they beat Toledo and Akron loses, NIU and Akron are tied.

And NIU has the tie-breaker because it beat Akron 70-65 on Jan. 18.

11th seed: Miami or Bowling Green

Miami goes into Saturday in 11th with a 4-13 record (11-18 overall). If it wins, it keeps 11th.

If it loses, it could fall into a tie with Bowling Green, which is 3-14 (10-19 overall).

Miami plays at Ohio. Bowling Green travels to Akron.

Tie-breaker gets even more confusing here. The two teams split. BG beat Ohio and Western Michigan, which are fighting for fourth. Miami beat Western. It plays Ohio Saturday, and the only way BG can tie if for the Redhawks to lose. So best I can figures it, Bowling Green could creep out of last if it won and Miami lost.

12th seed: Miami or Bowling Green

Whoever doesn't finish 11th.

The tie-breaker rules

I couldn't find anything current on the MAC website. Here are the rules from a 2015 post I saw online. I don't think they've changed. If have an inquiry in to the MAC public relations folks, but I'm sure they're awfully busy.

TIE-BREAKER PROCEDURE
Ties in winning percentage, and thus for tournament seeding positions shall be broken as follows:

1. Between TWO teams:
A. Head-to-head competition

B. Division Record (10 games)^

C. Winning percentage* vs. ranked conference teams (top to bottom, regardless of division, vs. common opponents regardless of the number of times played)

D. Coin flip

2. For MULTIPLE (3 or more) team ties:
E. Total won-lost record/winning percentage* of games played among the tied teams

F. Two (2)-team tie-breaker procedure goes into effect (refer to A)
[NOTE: Once a three-team tie has been reduced to two teams, the two-team tiebreaker will go into effect.]

^ - For the purpose of determining the Division champion. This tiebreaker is ONLY used for seeding purposes if the two teams in question are tied for the Division lead. (Teams will still be considered co-divisional champions)

* - Winning percentage is used instead of record because of situations where teams do not play each other the same number of times. Therefore, a team that is 1-0 (1.000) would win the tiebreaker over a team that is 1-1 (.500).
03-05-2020 10:32 PM
cschierh Offline
1st String

The women close their regular season at Buffalo Saturday. The game is on ESPN+ at 2 p.m.

The game means nothing to KSU in the standings. They've already clinched at least a share of the East Division title and the third seed in next week's MAC Tournament.

Buffalo could get as high as a sixth seed and as low as ninth. The Bulls need to win.

Buffalo has won a lot against the Flashes. Since 2012, the Bulls are 16-3 against KSU. The Flashes haven't won in Buffalo since 2011 and were knocked out of the tournament in the quarterfinals by the Bulls the last two years.

Buffalo has had a strange season. Picked to finish third in the MAC, the Bulls went 9-2 in non-conference games and were 4-3 after they won 57-44 in Kent in January. Then they lost six in a row for the first time since 2014-15.

And since that streak, the've won four in a row. Buffalo is 8-9 in the MAC and 17-11 overall.

Kent State (11-6, 18-10) has also won four in a row and six of its last seven.

Full preview is on the blog at http://wbbFlashes.com.
03-06-2020 06:47 PM
burden Online
Heisman

I Root For:
Buffalo won 72-58. Thall had 28 points. Next scorer was Clare Kelly with 7. One of those games. By winning, Buffalo earned the 6 seed and probably a rematch with Kent on Wednesday.
03-07-2020 04:54 PM
cschierh Offline
1st String

The game meant much, much more to Buffalo than Kent. Their win got them a No. 6 seed and a home game in the first round. If they had lost, they could have been as low as No. 9.

The Bulls play 11-seed Miami Monday. If they win, they'll play KSU in the quarterfinals Wednesday in the final game of the day. It will start about 8 p.m.

KSU was going to have the third seed no matter what.

Buffalo killed KSU in rebounding and inside scoring. Bulls outscored Kent 38-14 in the paint, led 23-15 on second-chance points and outrebounded the Flashes 47-34.

That's always been Buffalo's strength, and even good KSU teams have had a tough time beating it.

Freshman Dyaisha Fair had 21 points in the second half and 25 overall.

Thall had one of the best games of her career. She made six-of-11 three-point shots, had nine rebounds and blocked two shots.

But as Burden said, there was little else.

Kent State has five players who average in double figures. The ones other than Thall and a total of 12. No one but Thall played more than 25 minutes.

Starkey said he was limiting the minutes of Katie Shumate and Asiah Dingle, who have minor injuries.

Game story is on the blog at http://wbbFlashes.com.
03-07-2020 05:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.