Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Long Memo
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
The Long Memo
https://www.trumanlibrary.org/whistlesto...df/6-6.pdf

Ooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that's good readin'.

The last few pages are gems as well.
05-01-2019 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: The Long Memo
(05-01-2019 11:37 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  https://www.trumanlibrary.org/whistlesto...df/6-6.pdf

Ooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that's good readin'.

The last few pages are gems as well.

Multiculturalism accompanied by Globalism, is destroying our focus on what we hold in common, our rights and freedom, and shifting that focus to that diseased tissue called our differences. Instead of E Pluribus Unum (out of many one), we are letting multiculturalism make us many out of one. No melting pot nation can have race as an organizing principle and all who seek to do so are enemies of freedom. Now the divisions are not only race, but gender identification, and rapidly we are being divided by age. It's a precarious time.

Globalism brings a dismissive attitude toward significant differences for the sake of trade and places the interest of our corporations above that of national security (e.g. the Tech companies and China). This is where the IBS (International Banking System) plays a key role in undermining the national interests of the U.S.A..

It is also why I harp on our public education system. It is their primary responsibility to teach not only the subjects, but our rights and freedoms and responsibilities as our commonality as a people, and with it allegiance to our ideals. It is why refusing to stand for the anthem, recite the pledge, and other signs of public dis-unity are so destructive. Our rights end when it causes the destruction of the fabric of our society. Our rights are strengthened when all defend them regardless of less important differences.

The cancer here is feeding on the necrotic tissue of a decay in National Identity, the constant attack on our heritage (our common history), and our rather obvious moral dissipation (as every nation needs a baseline for moral norms).

A prophetic document to be sure.

One would almost have to believe that our enemies had a copy of that memo. They attack our public with fear on a daily basis via the corporate news organizations, they constantly try to create divides within our society by pushing differences instead of commonly held beliefs, and they quit teaching our history in any kind of thematic and culturally specific way. When you look at our present societal conditions its hard not to see their work in progress to destroy us. But that's what happens when you raise a couple of generations of stupid, fearful people.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019 02:16 PM by JRsec.)
05-01-2019 12:29 PM
Centdukesfan Offline
All American

I Root For: Dukes, bud
some of this reminded me of a quote from bill browders book, red notice

“There’s a famous Russian proverb about this type of behavior. One day, a poor villager happens upon a magic talking fish that is ready to grant him a single wish. Overjoyed, the villager weighs his options: “Maybe a castle? Or even better—a thousand bars of gold? Why not a ship to sail the world?” As the villager is about to make his decision, the fish interrupts him to say that there is one important caveat: whatever the villager gets, his neighbor will receive two of the same. Without skipping a beat, the villager says, “In that case, please poke one of my eyes out.”
― Bill Browder, Red Notice
05-01-2019 02:38 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
"The very disrespect of Russians democrats of objective truth---indeed their disbelief in its existence---leads them to view all stated facts as instruments of furtherance of one ulterior purpose or another. There is good reason to suspect that this government is actually a conspiracy within a conspiracy..."

#prescience

Nowhere was that on display more than yesterdays grilling of AG Barr.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2019 09:36 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
05-02-2019 09:08 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Part 4 - section 7 - paragraphs A and D.

And the closing comment, "Finally, we must have courage and self confidence to cling to our own methods and conceptions of human society. After all, the greatest danger that can befall us in coping with this problem of Soviet Communism, is that we shall allow ourselves to become like those with whom we are coping.". Too late I fear, that bell has already been rung by the radical progressive sect of the democrat party.
05-02-2019 09:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.