Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Traditional masculinity' deemed harmful
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
It's all your fault, men.

For the first time in its history, the American Psychological Association (APA) released guidelines concerning men and boys, saying that so-called “traditional masculinity” not only is “harmful” but also could lead to homophobia and sexual harassment.

"The main thrust of the subsequent research is that traditional masculinity – marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression – is, on the whole, harmful.”

— The American Psychological Association

03-lmfao

https://www.foxnews.com/health/american-...harassment
01-10-2019 05:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
RE: Traditional masculinity' deemed harmful
Quote:"The main thrust of the subsequent research is that traditional masculinity

[Image: tenor.png]
01-10-2019 05:05 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(01-10-2019 05:05 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
Quote:"The main thrust of the subsequent research is that traditional masculinity

It's a lot easier to control a bunch of Pu**ies.
01-10-2019 05:08 PM
NIUAlum90 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
(01-10-2019 05:05 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  

Have to define deviancy down. Theybie steps by theybie steps until there are no men around. The left did this to the French between WWI and WWII. Look what happened. The French used to be fierce fighters, then *BAM* lefty ideas in the school, men must be more in touch with their feelings, then *WHAM* Germany knocks them the f**k out and they surrender.

They have never recovered from that.

Kick the lefties out of the schools. Bring back self-reliance. Bring back responsibility for ones actions. Bring back learning that if you lose a game, there is always another one where you can do better or be better. Competition is good for people.
01-10-2019 05:14 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
The trouble with this assessment is that if there weren't masculine men our country would be over run by a host of countries that don't take these idiot psychologists to heart. If the whole world was comprised of Lefty Limp Wristed Men(?) (I used the term lightly here as they are not men but more like stronger built women) then we the US wouldn't need our masculine traits because there wouldn't be a need to fight anyone but the world has more masculine men than the panty waisted (wasted, is more appropriate) so the U.S. does need protection by us masculine men against the world. I'm including myself in that group.
01-10-2019 08:33 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-fertili...1547096460

And a consequence of this mentality: Birthrate at a 30 year low.
West coasts and east coasts are the lowest.
01-10-2019 08:50 PM
Advertisement

uofmcamaro Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Consistency
‘Third wave feminism’ deemed sane
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 08:54 PM by uofmcamaro.)
01-10-2019 08:53 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
01-10-2019 09:02 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
What is traditional masculinity? Is it compatible with equality of the sexes in academics, finances, employment, and other opportunities? Is it compatible with acceptance and equal societal respect of those that reject traditional masculinity?

If 'traditional masculinity' is really just a cover for straight male supremacy and societally enforced gender norms that favor the right wing, then yep, there's a problem with it.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 09:07 PM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
01-10-2019 09:06 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(01-10-2019 09:06 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  What is traditional masculinity? Is it compatible with equality of the sexes in academics, finances, employment, and other opportunities? Is it compatible with acceptance and equal societal respect of those that reject traditional masculinity?

If 'traditional masculinity' is really just a cover for straight male supremacy and societally enforced gender norms that favor the right wing, then yep, there's a problem with it.

Who is going to fix the roads, protect borders, and repair plumbing?
[Image: 159720170912165846.jpg]

Man who did the study, Gay?
[Image: Levant-2015.jpg]
01-10-2019 09:17 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(01-10-2019 09:06 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  What is traditional masculinity? Is it compatible with equality of the sexes in academics, finances, employment, and other opportunities? Is it compatible with acceptance and equal societal respect of those that reject traditional masculinity?

It is debatable, but inserting you ***** up the rear of another man is not traditional masculinity. Although there is probably some sort of definition within the degenerate behavior of gays.
01-10-2019 09:21 PM
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(01-10-2019 09:17 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

And, thank you for expressing the precise reason why TOXIC masculinity is something that is bad. I get you were joking, but far too many people don't feel that women or gender non-conforming males have equal value to 'manly men'.

Who is going to fix the roads? Anyone who can, including women and nelly men.

Who is going to protect the country? Anyone who can, including women, transgenders and nelly men.
01-10-2019 09:21 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(01-10-2019 09:21 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-10-2019 09:17 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

And, thank you for expressing the precise reason why TOXIC masculinity is something that is bad. I get you were joking, but far too many people don't feel that women or gender non-conforming males have equal value to 'manly men'.

Who is going to fix the roads? Anyone who can, including women and nelly men.

Who is going to protect the country? Anyone who can, including women, transgenders and nelly men.
Tom, women don't do dirty jobs. Gays don't, they would rather work at Starbucks hoping to meet LazyTom or do girly jobs. You know dam well without without "men" everything shuts down fast, 100% of all infrastructure shuts down without traditional men.
01-10-2019 09:30 PM
dfarr Offline
Murse Practitioner

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Yeah, my son is gonna be harmed I guess. He’s 100% traditional boy. He will learn to be the head of a household, be a dominant force in his life, aggressively pursue excellence. He will be a leader, not a follower.
01-10-2019 09:38 PM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
The APA is a bunch of dangerous unhinged people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
01-10-2019 09:40 PM
uofmcamaro Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Consistency
It really is astonishing how society is demonizing masculinity all while turning a blind eye to feminism
01-10-2019 10:50 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(01-10-2019 10:50 PM)uofmcamaro Wrote:  It really is astonishing how society is demonizing masculinity all while turning a blind eye to feminism

And a blind eye to how these APA types are leading to a declining birthrate and societal suicide.
01-10-2019 11:12 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(01-10-2019 08:50 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-fertili...1547096460

And a consequence of this mentality: Birthrate at a 30 year low.
West coasts and east coasts are the lowest.

[Image: 8324656-6574435-image-a-45_1547070380394.jpg]

Every state in the top 3 tiers of fertility rate except Minnesota voted for Trump. Every state in the bottom tier except Arizona voted for Hillary. Talk about an eye opener. The blue states are total failure down to the very root of humanity. This is quite the eye opener.
01-11-2019 09:12 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(01-10-2019 09:38 PM)dfarr Wrote:  Yeah, my son is gonna be harmed I guess. He’s 100% traditional boy. He will learn to be the head of a household, be a dominant force in his life, aggressively pursue excellence. He will be a leader, not a follower.

Boys that are raised this way, my son included as well, will always be the cream of the crop. Despite all this bullshite, they will always be the ones the women desire and other men admire. A group of fake shrinks cannot change what is human nature. If people are really taking this bullshite to heart and altering the way they are raising their boys, the way I see it is that is only thinning the competition and cementing my own son's future success.
01-11-2019 09:21 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(01-11-2019 09:21 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(01-10-2019 09:38 PM)dfarr Wrote:  Yeah, my son is gonna be harmed I guess. He’s 100% traditional boy. He will learn to be the head of a household, be a dominant force in his life, aggressively pursue excellence. He will be a leader, not a follower.

Boys that are raised this way, my son included as well, will always be the cream of the crop. Despite all this bullshite, they will always be the ones the women desire and other men admire. A group of fake shrinks cannot change what is human nature. If people are really taking this bullshite to heart and altering the way they are raising their boys, the way I see it is that is only thinning the competition and cementing my own son's future success.

04-cheers
01-11-2019 09:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.