Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Here We Go - Troy Game
Bookmark and Share
Liberty Fan Offline
Under The Radar

I Root For: Flames
RE: Here We Go - Troy Game
(10-14-2018 10:27 PM)Curtisc83 Wrote:  We beat ODU and the CUSA forum moved the OSU vs LU thread here. We beat Troy and a day later the LU vs Troy thread was closed on the SBC forum. People really do get butt hurt don’t they.....LOL

Make a bowl game and they'll melt down over there.

http://espn1005.com/bowl-projections-after-week-7/
10-15-2018 05:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Curtisc83 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Liberty U/Clemson
(10-15-2018 05:15 AM)Liberty Fan Wrote:  
(10-14-2018 10:27 PM)Curtisc83 Wrote:  We beat ODU and the CUSA forum moved the OSU vs LU thread here. We beat Troy and a day later the LU vs Troy thread was closed on the SBC forum. People really do get butt hurt don’t they.....LOL

Make a bowl game and they'll melt down over there.

http://espn1005.com/bowl-projections-after-week-7/

Then they will lock the trend of the meltdown......LOL
10-15-2018 06:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Willflop Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Liberty

To their credit, it looked like a few of the SBC folks were annoyed by the other SBC posters always resorting to the political, diploma mill, creation science dead horse beating.

As to the last comment about us losing to Coastal, and therefore losing to a sun belt team, I don't think that's the case. They were FCS independent that year, played a full FCS/Big South schedule. We are good at losing to big south teams, so that's no big deal...3-0 against the belt :)
10-15-2018 08:29 AM
cruzan_flame13 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: LIBERTY
(10-15-2018 08:29 AM)Willflop Wrote:  

To their credit, it looked like a few of the SBC folks were annoyed by the other SBC posters always resorting to the political, diploma mill, creation science dead horse beating.

As to the last comment about us losing to Coastal, and therefore losing to a sun belt team, I don't think that's the case. They were FCS independent that year, played a full FCS/Big South schedule. We are good at losing to big south teams, so that's no big deal...3-0 against the belt :)

They’re just mad that our school have the same accreditations of those of Ivy Leagues and UVA. Basically we are an Ivy League without the name lol. Now we just have to develop and progress in our athletics and we’ll be set!
10-15-2018 05:02 PM
Ewglenn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MTSU
(10-15-2018 05:02 PM)cruzan_flame13 Wrote:  
(10-15-2018 08:29 AM)Willflop Wrote:  

They’re just mad that our school have the same accreditations of those of Ivy Leagues and UVA. Basically we are an Ivy League without the name lol. Now we just have to develop and progress in our athletics and we’ll be set!

The Business school doesn’t. That’s the main reason I’m not getting my MBA at Liberty.
10-15-2018 07:31 PM
knucklehead Offline
1st String

I Root For: Liberty
I feel we are right were we need to be as independents. It is nice to see a few coming around, but if the SBC did change their mind, it's likely too late. Some will never change, and that's fine.

I have something to say that I wish I could tell all LU fans. I ran into some Troy fans on Friday and stopped to welcome them and talk for a second. Then on Saturday, I did the same. I spoke to about 10 or so Troy fans. The sad thing is that I spoke to one couple right before the game and they said I was the first LU person to say anything or welcome them. They were genuinely thankful and yet a bit put off that no one else had. So....be welcoming.

Thant is all.
10-16-2018 10:36 AM
Liberty Fan Offline
Under The Radar

I Root For: Flames
(10-16-2018 10:36 AM)knucklehead Wrote:  I feel we are right were we need to be as independents. It is nice to see a few coming around, but if the SBC did change their mind, it's likely too late. Some will never change, and that's fine.

I have something to say that I wish I could tell all LU fans. I ran into some Troy fans on Friday and stopped to welcome them and talk for a second. Then on Saturday, I did the same. I spoke to about 10 or so Troy fans. The sad thing is that I spoke to one couple right before the game and they said I was the first LU person to say anything or welcome them. They were genuinely thankful and yet a bit put off that no one else had. So....be welcoming.

Thant is all.

Good reminder 07-coffee3
10-18-2018 04:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.