ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[split] Western Kentucky Bassey - 7s and 10s
Mo Blue Den You Offline
1st String

I Root For: Old Dominion
[split] Western Kentucky Bassey - 7s and 10s
(07-10-2018 09:02 AM)T-Mac Wrote:  That's probably it. He was setting Calipari up to accept his offer at a later date by rejecting his offer now. That way Cal would want him more in the future.

and further goes to show how OUT OF TOUCH YOU ARE WITH COLLEGE HOOPS.

Is it fun walking around in the dark with a stick?
07-10-2018 11:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

T-Mac Offline
Special Teams

RE: Western Kentucky Recruiting of Bassey
(07-10-2018 11:52 AM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  
(07-10-2018 09:02 AM)T-Mac Wrote:  That's probably it. He was setting Calipari up to accept his offer at a later date by rejecting his offer now. That way Cal would want him more in the future.

So, let me get this straight. I'm going to use a dating analogy to more easily make the point. Your argument is that a high school kid was dating a 7 with very little commitment. A perfect 10 came along and was very interested in being exclusive with this high school kid and he was like, "Naw, I've been on a few dates with this 7 over here. She's OK. Nowhere near as good as you, but I haven't committed to her yet. Even though you're clearly the better catch, I'm going to continue to hang out with this 7. BUT...if one day I realize that 10 is way better than 7, I might hit you up since you stopped by. Maybe I'll let you be my girlfriend then."

Yeah, that's probably what happened. I can see why y'all are right and I'm wrong now.
07-10-2018 01:34 PM
Mo Blue Den You Offline
1st String

(07-10-2018 01:34 PM)T-Mac Wrote:  

So, let me get this straight. I'm going to use a dating analogy to more easily make the point. Your argument is that a high school kid was dating a 7 with very little commitment. A perfect 10 came along and was very interested in being exclusive with this high school kid and he was like, "Naw, I've been on a few dates with this 7 over here. She's OK. Nowhere near as good as you, but I haven't committed to her yet. Even though you're clearly the better catch, I'm going to continue to hang out with this 7. BUT...if one day I realize that 10 is way better than 7, I might hit you up since you stopped by. Maybe I'll let you be my girlfriend then."

Yeah, that's probably what happened. I can see why y'all are right and I'm wrong now.

Please keep going haha. This is starting to get really good and im afraid you've only touched the tip LMAO

One has to think if thats how you're thinking about this situation you would apply that to your real world experience and situations too and thats unfortunate. Hell maybe it works for you having no loyalty. Relationships between 2 people, of any sex or race, will make people say and do things some never thought possible. So while there may be a 10 available, its not just as simple as you've tried to make it out to be. Terrible analogy. Go ahead now and tell us again...
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018 02:12 PM by Mo Blue Den You.)
07-10-2018 02:03 PM
Monarchblue Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
Not to get too graphic here, but maybe the 7 was a lot more umm accommodating.
07-10-2018 02:04 PM
T-Mac Offline
Special Teams

Nope. Nope. Nope. The anti-JJ crowd has ADAMANTLY declared that WKU's recruiting of 5* kids being investigated by the FBI and 5* recruits who can't academically qualify are 100% on the up-and-up. Both the 10 and the 7 are prudes for all intents and purposes.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018 02:16 PM by T-Mac.)
07-10-2018 02:14 PM
Advertisement

Mo Blue Den You Offline
1st String

(07-10-2018 02:14 PM)T-Mac Wrote:  Nope. Nope. Nope. The anti-JJ crowd has ADAMANTLY declared that WKU's recruiting of 5* kids being investigated by the FBI and 5* recruits who can't academically qualify are 100% on the up-and-up. Both the 10 and the 7 are prudes for all intents and purposes.

Youre special teams title makes perfect sense now.
07-10-2018 02:17 PM
ODUBB35 Offline
Heisman

(07-10-2018 02:04 PM)Monarchblue Wrote:  Not to get too graphic here, but maybe the 7 was a lot more umm accommodating.

LOL. It is Western Kentucky. Rick is known for addressing "sweeties".
07-10-2018 02:19 PM
T-Mac Offline
Special Teams

(07-10-2018 02:03 PM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  

Please keep going haha. This is starting to get really good and im afraid you've only touched the tip LMAO

One has to think if thats how you're thinking about this situation you would apply that to your real world experience and situations too and thats unfortunate. Hell maybe it works for you having no loyalty. Relationships between 2 people, of any sex or race, will make people say and do things some never thought possible. So while there may be a 10 available, its not just as simple as you've tried to make it out to be. Terrible analogy. Go ahead now and tell us again...

Ahhh...so you're the guy that married his high school sweetheart.
07-10-2018 02:22 PM
Mo Blue Den You Offline
1st String

(07-10-2018 02:22 PM)T-Mac Wrote:  
(07-10-2018 02:03 PM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  

Ahhh...so you're the guy that married his high school sweetheart.

You actually took the time to go back and read what people have to say after spewing your ignorance?

And for the record, no I didnt. I laid it down like a king.

From what you said sounds like ludacris, you prolly married the 10 for instant gratification and now youre stuck with a 2 huh? Sounds like fun grasshopper!
Take notes, you may learn something 05-nono
07-10-2018 02:39 PM
Advertisement

Gilesfan Offline
Hall of Famer

Mods?
07-10-2018 02:48 PM
Monarchist13 Offline

RE: [split] Western Kentucky Bassey - 7s and 10s
Welcome to the smack board, fellas. Have at it.
07-10-2018 02:53 PM
Mo Blue Den You Offline
1st String

(07-10-2018 02:53 PM)ODUDrunkard13 Wrote:  Welcome to the smack board, fellas. Have at it.

So can I tell T-Mac how big of a ***** he is here?
07-10-2018 03:06 PM
Monarchblue Offline
Heisman

(07-10-2018 02:14 PM)T-Mac Wrote:  Nope. Nope. Nope. The anti-JJ crowd has ADAMANTLY declared that WKU's recruiting of 5* kids being investigated by the FBI and 5* recruits who can't academically qualify are 100% on the up-and-up. Both the 10 and the 7 are prudes for all intents and purposes.

You read what you wanted to read into that. The basketball equivalent of the more accommodating 7 was playing time. Pretty sure Stansbury can't out dirty Cal anyway.
07-10-2018 03:08 PM
Advertisement

Monarchist13 Offline

(07-10-2018 03:06 PM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  
(07-10-2018 02:53 PM)ODUDrunkard13 Wrote:  Welcome to the smack board, fellas. Have at it.

The AUP applies sitewide. Tread lightly and remember that we're all Monarchs.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018 03:21 PM by Monarchist13.)
07-10-2018 03:20 PM
Mo Blue Den You Offline
1st String

(07-10-2018 03:20 PM)ODUDrunkard13 Wrote:  

Bummer, alrighttt.
07-10-2018 03:22 PM
Monarchist13 Offline

(07-10-2018 03:22 PM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  

Bummer, alrighttt.

I'm not going to be the thought police but we want the board to be open to all opinions on ODU athletics. If we drown out anyone straying from the popular opinion with insults, we will become an echo chamber. And that would turn this place into a waste of time.
07-10-2018 03:40 PM
T-Mac Offline
Special Teams

You can say whatever you want about me. Resorting to name calling in a debate says less about me than it does about you at that point.

Sent from my Pixel XL using CSNbbs mobile app
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018 05:23 PM by T-Mac.)
07-10-2018 05:23 PM
Advertisement

Mo Blue Den You Offline
1st String

(07-10-2018 05:23 PM)T-Mac Wrote:  You can say whatever you want about me. Resorting to name calling in a debate says less about me than it does about you at that point.

Sent from my Pixel XL using CSNbbs mobile app

Its not a debate when you keep putting words in peoples mouth. Maybe if you stopped spewing diarrhea from your mouth people wouldnt have such wonderful things to say about you.

Its this simple. The goal posts were never recruits, schedule, coaching tendencies, lack of enthusiasm, lack of leadership/hype. Have they all been points of criticism? ABSOLUTELY and COMPLETELY WARRANTED. Regardless of them being criticizing points, THEY WERE NOT THE GOALPOST you speak so adamantly about.

SO FOR THE LAST ******* TIME, THE GOALPOST IS THE NCAA TOURNAMENT. That argument has been relevant since day 1 when Jones was hired after going 10-20 the previous year at American.

Every point of criticism leads to Jones inability to make it back to the tournament, which since you've seem to live under a rock, JONES HAS NOT DONE. Jones has not done enough intangibles to kick us through the goalpost. That is the only goalpost. NCAA TOURNAMENT.

IS THAT CLEAR? WHAT SILLY RESPONSE ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE NOW?
I'll wait...
07-11-2018 11:25 AM
ODUDJ96 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Monarchs!!!
(07-10-2018 03:40 PM)ODUDrunkard13 Wrote:  
(07-10-2018 03:22 PM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  

Bummer, alrighttt.

I'm not going to be the thought police but we want the board to be open to all opinions on ODU athletics. If we drown out anyone straying from the popular opinion with insults, we will become an echo chamber. And that would turn this place into a waste of time.

Exceptionally well said04-cheers
07-11-2018 07:10 PM
ODUDJ96 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Monarchs!!!
And our ranked soccer team lost to vcu. Is there some curse that we’re under? I had been looking forward to at least beating them in soccer. Is that too much to ask?
09-20-2018 09:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.