Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lopes Baseball
Bookmark and Share
ProfScott Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: GCU
Lopes Baseball
Any Lopes baseball fans on here? Based on our first series against #7 ranked TCU, it looks like GCU has the potential to do well. We should have taken 2 out of 3 since Jake Wong had the first game wrapped up in a nice little bow for us but our relievers couldn't hold the lead in the ninth.
It was also nice to see over 3,000 plus fans at the grand opening of the new stadium on Friday.
02-19-2018 02:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gleadley Offline
1st String

RE: Lopes Baseball
Got out to the stadium opening night w/the fam. Great environment. Comfortable seats. Kid-friendly activities for the son. We'll definitely be to more games this season.
02-20-2018 12:34 AM
Brillio Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nevada & GCU
The team looks like it’ll be pretty good and should repeat as champs. Baseball will probably be the second gcu team to qualify for the ncaas- as I think softball will win the conference the week before the baseball tourney.

I saw they charged for Friday night’s game. How much was it? And it looks like it’ll lead to them charging for games next year.
02-20-2018 06:16 PM
Advertisement

ProfScott Offline
Special Teams

(02-20-2018 06:16 PM)Brillio Wrote:  The team looks like it’ll be pretty good and should repeat as champs. Baseball will probably be the second gcu team to qualify for the ncaas- as I think softball will win the conference the week before the baseball tourney.

I saw they charged for Friday night’s game. How much was it? And it looks like it’ll lead to them charging for games next year.
I was at Friday night's game and there was no charge. I do not think they plan to charge for admission this year. Not sure about future seasons.
02-20-2018 09:13 PM
Brillio Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nevada & GCU
Oh serious? I thought I read on the school website that games this year are free except for the February 16th game.
02-20-2018 09:42 PM
ProfScott Offline
Special Teams

(02-20-2018 09:42 PM)Brillio Wrote:  Oh serious? I thought I read on the school website that games this year are free except for the February 16th game.
The 16th was also free but you needed a ticket to get in. They just wanted to make sure that there would be enough seats for everyone. No tickets are needed for the rest of the games.
02-20-2018 10:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.