Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Wichita State vs. Cincy (Round #1)
Underdog Offline
All American

I Root For: The American
RE: Wichita State vs. Cincy (Round #1)
(02-20-2018 08:47 AM)BearcatMan Wrote:  
(02-20-2018 12:18 AM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  Payday is ruined on this board if he wasn't already... absolutely ruined.

T

...03-cool

Payday has been talking about UC fans trolling our own team on our board for the past 48 hours...I think his brain has been scrambled DARPA style.

It’s understandable…. That loss pi$$ed me off because the conference was looking at possibly having a school as a #1 seed in the tournament!
02-21-2018 03:17 PM
Find all posts by this user
DownOnRohs Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati
(02-21-2018 01:25 PM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  
(02-21-2018 12:22 PM)Windiwu Wrote:  
(02-21-2018 12:12 PM)AndShock Wrote:  
(02-21-2018 12:08 PM)geef Wrote:  
(02-20-2018 12:18 AM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  Payday is ruined on this board if he wasn't already... absolutely ruined.

T

...03-cool

Wait a second. I was travelling quite a bit the past week (conveniently) and haven't visited much. Has payday gone into hiding? That is absolutely weak sauce. Color me unsurprised.

He’s been holed up on the Cincy board since their loss to Houston.

I can't say too many of the shockers here are sorry not to have to pick through the posts to find the *meat* other than the /Your team is for *crap* stuff/. I also think the most he had or has to do is come back and say/'Sorry, guess I might have been wrong and your team isn't as sorry and wimpy as I thought.'/

How about the 3 million AAC proclamations stating "we haven't played/beaten anyone"... I tried to warn them.

Thank God the Shockers brought their Play Angry NCAA effort on Sunday.

I talk some ****, but it's all based on fact and doesn't come from a place of insecurity. I brag because we have a lot to brag about. Some fans on this board have been plain mean and attacked from a place of spite/jealousy. Cincy getting hammered in their own home was probably Karma.

T

...03-cool

You are not a victim.
02-21-2018 04:00 PM
C0|db|00ded Offline
Instrument of Pain

I Root For: Wichita State
(02-21-2018 04:00 PM)DownOnRohs Wrote:  
(02-21-2018 01:25 PM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  
(02-21-2018 12:22 PM)Windiwu Wrote:  
(02-21-2018 12:12 PM)AndShock Wrote:  
(02-21-2018 12:08 PM)geef Wrote:  Wait a second. I was travelling quite a bit the past week (conveniently) and haven't visited much. Has payday gone into hiding? That is absolutely weak sauce. Color me unsurprised.

He’s been holed up on the Cincy board since their loss to Houston.

I can't say too many of the shockers here are sorry not to have to pick through the posts to find the *meat* other than the /Your team is for *crap* stuff/. I also think the most he had or has to do is come back and say/'Sorry, guess I might have been wrong and your team isn't as sorry and wimpy as I thought.'/

How about the 3 million AAC proclamations stating "we haven't played/beaten anyone"... I tried to warn them.

Thank God the Shockers brought their Play Angry NCAA effort on Sunday.

I talk some ****, but it's all based on fact and doesn't come from a place of insecurity. I brag because we have a lot to brag about. Some fans on this board have been plain mean and attacked from a place of spite/jealousy. Cincy getting hammered in their own home was probably Karma.

T

...03-cool

You are not a victim.

All you guys had to do was respect what we've accomplished nationally and things would have gone swimmingly.

But all we heard was "you haven't played anybody", "national power my ass", "welcome to a real conference". LO-fking-L.

Well this nobody school just erased your 40 game home winning streak in front of a threateningly insane crowd of 10k, playing against your "greatest team in 20 years". Then the coach's wife walked around the floor - letting her nuts hang - while telling all the unruly Appalachians to **** off!

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it! 04-chairshot

T

...03-cool
02-21-2018 04:15 PM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
This is played out, not to mention the BS in the last post playing innocent is a joke.
02-21-2018 05:25 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.