Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

It's official
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
It's official
President Trump is a racist.

This isn't news to anyone. Everyone on this forum knows it. Some people don't care.

But let's call a spade a spade.

People are going to be on this forum all day trying to deflect, point the finger at other people and say things like. " But Hillary this" and "but Obama that".

Let's not pretend anymore. The man's immigration policy comes from a personal hatred of the browning of America.
01-12-2018 10:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: It's official
Bwahahahah!

TDS is official.
01-12-2018 10:34 AM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
(01-12-2018 10:33 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  President Trump is a racist.

This isn't news to anyone. Everyone on this forum knows it. Some people don't care.

People are going to be on this forum all day trying to deflect, point the finger at other people and say things like. " But Hillary this" and "but Obama that".

Let's not pretend anymore. The man's immigration policy comes from a personal hatred of the browning of America.

You can sure spot a racist.
01-12-2018 10:39 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Trump and his supporters have always supported letting people into this country the same way most of our ancestors, from all countries, came here; Legally. With the full expectation that they would assimilate into American culture – learning the language, the history, and what made this country important.

If that makes me racist, I think you don't understand what racist means.
01-12-2018 10:39 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
(01-12-2018 10:33 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  President Trump is a racist.

Shut the door and throw a parade...it's official.
01-12-2018 10:40 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(01-12-2018 10:39 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Trump and his supporters have always supported letting people into this country the same way most of our ancestors, from all countries, came here; Legally. With the full expectation that they would assimilate into American culture – learning the language, the history, and what made this country important.

If this were the only instance of trump with such words and/or actions, sure, excuse it. However, it's not.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 10:40 AM by Redwingtom.)
01-12-2018 10:40 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(01-12-2018 10:40 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(01-12-2018 10:39 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Trump and his supporters have always supported letting people into this country the same way most of our ancestors, from all countries, came here; Legally. With the full expectation that they would assimilate into American culture – learning the language, the history, and what made this country important.

If this were the only instance of trump with such words and/or actions, sure, excuse it. However, it's not.

You supported the ****** candidate who called blacks "super-predators", yet Trump is a racist?
01-12-2018 10:42 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

(01-12-2018 10:42 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(01-12-2018 10:40 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

You supported the ****** candidate who called blacks "super-predators", yet Trump is a racist?

Does one disqualify the other? And while I voted for Hillary because I had to vote against trump, it in no way implies that I support her. I was a Bernie supporter (voted for him in the MI primary against H). Politics is a messy game.

But again, if Hillary is a racist for that one comment sobeit. That in no way means trump isn't.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 10:45 AM by Redwingtom.)
01-12-2018 10:44 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

Most of our ancestors actually came to this country the same way the so called "illegals" came into this country.

1. They came uninvited

2. They didn't learn the language.

3. They did not assimilate.

You see, that is the problem with Trump and his supporters. They are a group of ignorant people who don't know the history of this continent so they make ignorant comments.
01-12-2018 10:44 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(01-12-2018 10:40 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  If this were the only instance of trump with such words and/or actions, sure, excuse it. However, it's not.

Trump should be able to make a salient point in a discussion without having to check every phrase for inherent and or systemic sexism, racism or whateverism or whataboutism. Each of which is only defined as such by his enemies.

He's doing nothing but noticing nonsense and pointing it out.
01-12-2018 10:45 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
(01-12-2018 10:44 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

Most of our ancestors actually came to this country the same way the so called "illegals" came into this country.

1. They came uninvited

You see, that is the problem with Trump and his supporters. They are a group of ignorant people who don't know the history of this continent so they make ignorant comments.

That is great, but those people, our ancestors also did the following...

4. They conquered the land.

See, if you allow 1, 2, & 3, you are setting yourself up for #4. That is what we need to avoid.
01-12-2018 10:46 AM
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(01-12-2018 10:44 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Most of our ancestors actually came to this country the same way the so called "illegals" came into this country.

1. They came uninvited

You forgot #4. They came here legally.
01-12-2018 10:47 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(01-12-2018 10:47 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
(01-12-2018 10:44 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Most of our ancestors actually came to this country the same way the so called "illegals" came into this country.

1. They came uninvited

oops
01-12-2018 10:48 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(01-12-2018 10:48 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(01-12-2018 10:47 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  

1. They came uninvited

oops

They also didnt demand welfare, ebt cards, or free healthcare from the Indians.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 10:49 AM by UofMstateU.)
01-12-2018 10:48 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(01-12-2018 10:46 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  

1. They came uninvited

See, if you allow 1, 2, & 3, you are setting yourself up for #4. That is what we need to avoid.

I appreciate your honesty.

If one good thing can be said about Trump, it's that he has made it acceptable for people like you to be honest about why exactly they want immigration reform.
01-12-2018 10:49 AM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL

Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
Why does it have to be race? Why can't it be Trump running the country like a business and wanting the most qualified people. It was a conversation about the VISA lottery program for countries with low immigration into the US. IF we are going to keep the program, do Haiti and El Salvador even qualify as "low immigration" any longer? A country like Norway certainly does, and it's citizens are 'more qualified' by having much higher educational levels and work experience.

That said, this is definitely a cringe-worthy moment hearing the POTUS say something like this.
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
(01-12-2018 10:49 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(01-12-2018 10:46 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  

1. They came uninvited

I appreciate your honesty.

If one good thing can be said about Trump, it's that he has made it acceptable for people like you to be honest about why exactly they want immigration reform.

People like me? Please explain more about people like me.
01-12-2018 10:50 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

(01-12-2018 10:45 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
(01-12-2018 10:40 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  If this were the only instance of trump with such words and/or actions, sure, excuse it. However, it's not.

Trump should be able to make a salient point in a discussion without having to check every phrase for inherent and or systemic sexism, racism or whateverism or whataboutism. Each of which is only defined as such by his enemies.

He's doing nothing but noticing nonsense and pointing it out.

Was it a salient point though? I don't believe they were talking about basic immigration issues, but rather bringing in folks from other countries who are escaping horrific situations, like natural disasters and political strife.
01-12-2018 10:51 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(01-12-2018 10:34 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Bwahahahah!

TDS is official.

#fitsterEO
01-12-2018 10:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.