Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nugget's Ghost Will Not Decide Who Speaks Here ...
Bookmark and Share
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

I Root For: The Italians
RE: Nugget's Ghost Will Not Decide Who Speaks Here ...
(08-18-2017 05:57 PM)Black Diamond Reb Wrote:  
(08-18-2017 03:27 PM)LaurelEagleSon Wrote:  Time to tear em down.

And who decides that?

...Nugget decides.
08-18-2017 05:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RockTheRock Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Southern Miss
This makes no sense.

Someone somehow offended by Joan of Arc paints the statue. Or, maybe it was oh look, a statue, it needs to come down because BLM or something. It's madness.
08-18-2017 06:18 PM
Ace Barker Offline
Banned

I Root For: BSC and USM
(08-18-2017 05:53 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  ...I went to stone mountain a couple times when I lived in Atlanta........I always laughed at that name..."Stone Mountain"............well duh shitt.

Just go eat a jumbo shrimp po boy.

Ace...
08-18-2017 06:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LaurelEagleSon Offline
Bench Warmer

(08-18-2017 06:18 PM)RockTheRock Wrote:  This makes no sense.

Someone somehow offended by Joan of Arc paints the statue. Or, maybe it was oh look, a statue, it needs to come down because BLM or something. It's madness.

It was the stellar logic of someone pissed off about the confederate statues being taken down in the city.
08-18-2017 06:24 PM
TheChosenOne Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Home Team
Hey Mod, shouldn't this thread be located somewhere other than sports messsage board? Hear enough of this crap on a daily bases. Or is it okay since you're providing a personal opinion
08-18-2017 06:34 PM
LaurelEagleSon Offline
Bench Warmer

(08-18-2017 06:34 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote:  Hey Mod, shouldn't this thread be located somewhere other than sports messsage board? Hear enough of this crap on a daily bases. Or is it okay since you're providing a personal opinion

There ya go
08-18-2017 06:47 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

(08-18-2017 06:34 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote:  Hey Mod, shouldn't this thread be located somewhere other than sports messsage board? Hear enough of this crap on a daily bases. Or is it okay since you're providing a personal opinion

....so we were offending/upsetting you.... and you made Marcus Take It Down and move it to a location where it wouldn't offend anyone anymore..........is that what just happened?.........well I'll be dammed.
08-18-2017 09:35 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

(08-18-2017 04:49 PM)RockTheRock Wrote:  
(08-18-2017 04:45 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  
(08-18-2017 04:41 PM)RockTheRock Wrote:  It's also illegal to pull down those statues.

..it is?

Evidently.

...that thing crumbled like Lee at Gettysburg.
08-18-2017 10:04 PM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

(08-18-2017 04:33 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  
(08-18-2017 04:31 PM)nastybunch Wrote:  Everybody has a solution...but actually they are part of the problem.

...did you donate to the RTF fund yet?

Nah, I just don't give anything and ***** because we don't have anything...
08-19-2017 08:32 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(08-18-2017 05:19 PM)LaurelEagleSon Wrote:  
(08-18-2017 05:11 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(08-18-2017 04:45 PM)LaurelEagleSon Wrote:  Are we equating the people who voted to have the statues torn down, and the people who are breaking the law and ripping them down on their own? Because those are two completely different things.

Or are you saying that voting for the statues to be torn down is now considered mob rule? Cause if you think that is mob rule, I've got some sad, sad news for you about democracy in general.

OK. Do you think the final say of law in this country under our constitution is democracy? You do need a civics lesson.
And YES, democracy, practiced as 50% plus one of a vote is mob rule.

So, which are you mad about? The democratic process where people of towns are voting to tear down these statues, or the republic process where their elected officials are deciding or voting to do the same?

Mob rule = democracy to you. Understood. And in your previous post you spoke disparagingly about mob rule, i.e. democracy. It seems you also don't like the republic part of our government either, because that is also how the statues are legally being torn down.

The courts are not having anything to do with it because tearing down statues that are legally decided to be torn down through votes by the people or their elected officials is not constitutional threat.

With all of this cleared up and top-of-mind, what form of government would you prefer, then, for our country?

The one we have now. A representative republic. The greatest accomplishment of the human race.
What you and a lot of your 'like thinkers' don't understand is these groups you so quickly support want to undermine and destroy this government. They have influenced you and others with an argument that can't be opposed. Black Lives Matter for example. Who could oppose that? But that is not all they want is it? Look honestly at the groups organizing these protests and tell us you agree with them.

What is going on now is a leftist coup. I am not over exaggerating this. There is a coordinated effort by those who lost to undermine this latest election. People in the end did not want any more of obamas transformation so the pendulum swung. The left doesn't want to lose their power so they are pulling out all their usual tactics.
The organizer for the nazi group in which the young lady was killed was a Occupy Wall Street organizer with ties to obama. The organizer for Black Lives Matter is white with money from Sorros and ties to obama. What we are witnessing now is paid protesters causing unrest with a very specific goal. Do you agree with their goals?
08-19-2017 01:10 PM
usmstang Offline
Banned

Thank you SoMs...I was scrolling thru all this **** and kept seeing Democracy and such. Finally, someone who paid attention...we are a Representative Republic. And when you don't understand that, your arguments have zero validity.

Maybe it's also the reason so many fools are prey to the globalist narratives that surround us. Wake up people of America, you are being used. If you think many of the 535 Uniparty traitors in DC care about you, you are naive or stupid, one.
08-22-2017 11:26 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
(08-22-2017 11:26 PM)usmstang Wrote:  Thank you SoMs...I was scrolling thru all this **** and kept seeing Democracy and such. Finally, someone who paid attention...we are a Representative Republic. And when you don't understand that, your arguments have zero validity.

Maybe it's also the reason so many fools are prey to the globalist narratives that surround us. Wake up people of America, you are being used. If you think many of the 535 Uniparty traitors in DC care about you, you are naive or stupid, one.

At least us "naive and stupid" people still get to enjoy life sometimes despite all these "dire" warnings! 03-lmfao

The only thing that keeps me up some nights (besides a USM loss) is knowing who has their orange glowing little finger on the "nukklur" button right now!
08-24-2017 08:24 PM
LaurelEagleSon Offline
Bench Warmer

Well, I hate to be the one to break this to all of you, but we are a democratic republic. Hence my saying over and over again that the people of these towns and their elected officials are the ones voting for the statues to be removed.

And there is no coup happening. The fact is there's a corrupt, attention seeking lunatic in the office of the presidency who can't seem to shut up long enough for one scandal to die before he starts another one.

I also don't remember anyone mentioning a coup when folks were calling Obama a Muslim and saying he was born in Kenya...
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2017 10:02 PM by LaurelEagleSon.)
08-24-2017 10:01 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
(08-24-2017 10:01 PM)LaurelEagleSon Wrote:  folks were calling Obama a Muslim and saying he was born in Kenya...

Hmmmm LES...there seemed to be one particular person with Tribble Hair who was leading the charge...

Then he, of course, reversed course like he has a brazillion times 03-lmfao04-cheers
08-24-2017 10:28 PM
usmstang Offline
Banned

(08-24-2017 10:01 PM)LaurelEagleSon Wrote:  Well, I hate to be the one to break this to all of you, but we are a democratic republic. Hence my saying over and over again that the people of these towns and their elected officials are the ones voting for the statues to be removed.

And there is no coup happening. The fact is there's a corrupt, attention seeking lunatic in the office of the presidency who can't seem to shut up long enough for one scandal to die before he starts another one.

I also don't remember anyone mentioning a coup when folks were calling Obama a Muslim and saying he was born in Kenya...

You seem like a nice enough fella so I'll wish you the best. Trump may be a lunatic but he's not the corrupt one in DC. Its all the career politicians all around him. All these so called scandals that the media starts are noise to keep the sheep busy. How is it OK that we are nearly $21 TRILLION in debt and there is no outrage by anyone on a daily basis?

Obama is Bush is Clinton is Bush is LBJ and so on....you folks need to get past the charade they've sold you!
08-24-2017 10:42 PM
usmstang Offline
Banned

And to further split hairs...you can call it a Representative Democracy if you like but the Rep is in front dammit! Sadly, almost all of our Reps are bought and paid for traitors.
08-24-2017 10:47 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(08-24-2017 08:24 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  
(08-22-2017 11:26 PM)usmstang Wrote:  Thank you SoMs...I was scrolling thru all this **** and kept seeing Democracy and such. Finally, someone who paid attention...we are a Representative Republic. And when you don't understand that, your arguments have zero validity.

At least us "naive and stupid" people still get to enjoy life sometimes despite all these "dire" warnings! 03-lmfao

The only thing that keeps me up some nights (besides a USM loss) is knowing who has their orange glowing little finger on the "nukklur" button right now!

Same was said by dems about every republican that has held the office in my life time. Dems don't even have enough imagination to come up with another narrative. Sad thing is it always works with their clueless base.
08-25-2017 08:28 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(08-24-2017 10:28 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  
(08-24-2017 10:01 PM)LaurelEagleSon Wrote:  folks were calling Obama a Muslim and saying he was born in Kenya...

Hmmmm LES...there seemed to be one particular person with Tribble Hair who was leading the charge...

Then he, of course, reversed course like he has a brazillion times 03-lmfao04-cheers

You should be ashamed to write anything here. You came to this forum over and over spouting off Russia this and Russia that and now you go on to the next talking point as if all the prior garbage never happened. You really don't care about the truth nor about who is corrupt and who isn't. All you want is to confiscate other people's wealth to pay for your freebies.
Russia lies didn't work. Racism lies won't work. Now the dems and the establishment trot out this ridiculous "he's not fit for office" crap. Yes there is a coup going on and at the moment it is bloodless. If the media, dems and deep state are successful that will unfortunately probably change.
08-25-2017 08:55 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

You two got the guts to read this and tell us what you think?
https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-...-dnc-hack/

And the murder of Seth Rich looks more suspicious every minute.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nyti...n.amp.html

Investigators now say files were copied and transferred, most likely, to a thumb drive. They also know some files were sent to a foreign server. He also had destroyed some government hard drives that were found in his home.
DW Schulz says the FBI are just "ethnic and religious profiling" the poor guy. This same guy who has been investigated for fraud before including his step-mother who said he stole her identity and defrauded her.

What will the backlash be if it becomes obvious the democrats, the media and the deep state have been colluding and pushing what they knew was a lie to damage a fairly elected president?

How will you feel about them making a fool out of you?
08-25-2017 09:27 AM
LaurelEagleSon Offline
Bench Warmer

(08-25-2017 09:27 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  You two got the guts to read this and tell us what you think?
https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-...-dnc-hack/

And the murder of Seth Rich looks more suspicious every minute.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nyti...n.amp.html

Investigators now say files were copied and transferred, most likely, to a thumb drive. They also know some files were sent to a foreign server. He also had destroyed some government hard drives that were found in his home.
DW Schulz says the FBI are just "ethnic and religious profiling" the poor guy. This same guy who has been investigated for fraud before including his step-mother who said he stole her identity and defrauded her.

What will the backlash be if it becomes obvious the democrats, the media and the deep state have been colluding and pushing what they knew was a lie to damage a fairly elected president?

How will you feel about them making a fool out of you?

Wait, what? Both of these articles are conspiracy theories. Rumor mongering opinion pieces. You're not trying to present these as if they are evidence based on fact, are you? Hell it takes a half hour to even begin to get to the point of the Nation article because the writer was so proud of all the pretty words he was typing.
08-25-2017 10:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.