Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bathroom Bills - Finally an example of a problem.
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: Bathroom Bills - Finally an example of a problem.
(07-15-2017 03:55 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  These anti-Trans bills won't stop any crimes from happening. Because we don't commit those crimes.

Guess these incidents did not happen?
http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/5-tim...stigiacomo

No way, EVER, I will endorse DEGENERATE behavior as normal. Sorry, Tom, is what it is.
07-15-2017 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(07-15-2017 09:29 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 03:55 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  These anti-Trans bills won't stop any crimes from happening. Because we don't commit those crimes.

No way, EVER, I will endorse DEGENERATE behavior as normal. Sorry, Tom, is what it is.

There has never been any case in the USA where any Trans person has ever abused restroom privileges. Nor has anyone ever escaped prosecution for misbehavior by claiming Trans restroom rights

If someone is willing to dress in drag to obtain access to a restroom for purposes of pervitude, a bathroom bill attacking people who are open about the gender identity isn't going to have any impact on it at all.

You are welcome to be a hateful bigot. And calling an entire class of people degenerates is hateful. Its what you are.
07-15-2017 09:40 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(07-15-2017 04:09 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 04:04 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 03:59 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 03:57 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 03:53 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Its your side's argument guys. That these crimes happen because Trans kids aren't insulted in schools and hounded from any participation in public life.

how many times do I have to remind you my first roomie was gay???

it's your problemo.....not mine amigo....

LOL. "I can't be a homophobe or transphobe....I've got (or had) one Gay friend".

you do love some wiffle ball....none of us really care until it gets tossed like salad in ze face......we'll just leave it there....if you're too dense to figure that one out, again, I can't help ya.....

Actually, the party you support cares plenty about abusing Gay people. And you think 'throwing it in our face' is simply demanding full equality. Because you think that you get to decide for us what is enough of fourth or fifth class treatment.

In order to be friends with someone, you have to see them as an equal. You don't see Gay people as equals. That's clear.

As Carly Simon said, "You're so vain. You probably think its about you."

Its NOT about you. You fail in mindreading. Its about protecting women and protecting everyone's privacy. Not everybody is fine with unisex bathrooms or showing off their privates to any random member of the opposite sex. I felt pretty uncomfortable the 2 or 3 times in sports arenas when women walked in. And has been said repeatedly (but you repeatedly ignore), predators take advantage. It doesn't have to be a transsexual. Its well documented that pedophiles seek out roles in the church or things like boy scouts where they have access to children. The laws you propose are a wide open door for sexual predators.
07-15-2017 09:41 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-15-2017 09:41 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 03:57 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  how many times do I have to remind you my first roomie was gay???

LOL. "I can't be a homophobe or transphobe....I've got (or had) one Gay friend".

you do love some wiffle ball....none of us really care until it gets tossed like salad in ze face......we'll just leave it there....if you're too dense to figure that one out, again, I can't help ya.....

Actually, the party you support cares plenty about abusing Gay people. And you think 'throwing it in our face' is simply demanding full equality. Because you think that you get to decide for us what is enough of fourth or fifth class treatment.

In order to be friends with someone, you have to see them as an equal. You don't see Gay people as equals. That's clear.

Its NOT about you. You fail in mindreading. Its about protecting women and protecting everyone's privacy. Not everybody is fine with unisex bathrooms or showing off their privates to any random member of the opposite sex. I felt pretty uncomfortable the 2 or 3 times in sports arenas when women walked in. And has been said repeatedly (but you repeatedly ignore), predators take advantage. It doesn't have to be a transsexual. Its well documented that pedophiles seek out roles in the church or things like boy scouts where they have access to children. The laws you propose are a wide open door for sexual predators.

The discrimination and hate from the GOP is all about the fact that LGBT people exist and aren't going to settle for fourth class citizenship.

So because straight white Christian male cisgendered people are pervs, then Gay people have to lose their employment protections and Trans kids have to be humiliated.

These bills don't provide for any more enforcement dollars. They don't ask people who hate the LGBT community to give up anything. You are scapegoating the Trans and Gay community for others crimes. And punishing us for the crimes of others. And lets be clear, the GOP hates the LGBT community and seeks for any opportunity to harm us and our families.

If straight male cisgendered Christians can't keep it in their pants, how about punishing them?
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 09:47 PM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
07-15-2017 09:45 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(07-15-2017 09:45 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 09:41 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 03:59 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  LOL. "I can't be a homophobe or transphobe....I've got (or had) one Gay friend".

The discrimination and hate from the GOP is all about the fact that LGBT people exist and aren't going to settle for fourth class citizenship.

So because straight white Christian male cisgendered people are pervs, then Gay people have to lose their employment protections and Trans kids have to be humiliated.

These bills don't provide for any more enforcement dollars. They don't ask people who hate the LGBT community to give up anything. You are scapegoating the Trans and Gay community for others crimes. And punishing us for the crimes of others. And lets be clear, the GOP hates the LGBT community and seeks for any opportunity to harm us and our families.

If straight male cisgendered Christians can't keep it in their pants, how about punishing them?

"You're so vain...."

Its about not punishing 99.9% of the population because .1% isn't satisfied with the way they were born and feel uncomfortable. So it makes 99.9% uncomfortable and puts 50% more at risk to predators.
07-15-2017 10:00 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

(07-15-2017 09:40 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 09:29 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  

There has never been any case in the USA where any Trans person has ever abused restroom privileges. Nor has anyone ever escaped prosecution for misbehavior by claiming Trans restroom rights

If someone is willing to dress in drag to obtain access to a restroom for purposes of pervitude, a bathroom bill attacking people who are open about the gender identity isn't going to have any impact on it at all.

You are welcome to be a hateful bigot. And calling an entire class of people degenerates is hateful. Its what you are.

You can call me whatever you choose on this forum, I could not care less. But accommodation of behavior, based upon my moral upbringing, that is wrong is not in my playbook, nor that of my children. I really don't care if that is offensive or not to you, just is what it is. Does not mean that I will seek to "hunt you down" or persecute you, but my tolerance for your behavior in no way equates to acceptance, and that is my first amendment right.
07-15-2017 10:17 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I'll be honest, no, I don't give any ***** about the plight of the transgendered and their use of public restrooms. You know, I don't really like taking a dump in a public restroom. I know most guys don't seem to care, but it has always just made me uncomfortable. Due to this I only crap in a public restroom when it is a dire emergency. I don't expect that the government should force public and private entities to build 10 individual restrooms so I can comfortably crap when out and about due to my personal hang up and preference.

If you are comfortable enough with who you think you are to put on hose, a dress and makeup and tuck your junk then you shouldn't care about going into a stall in a men's room for the greater good of society or just use the damn family restroom where available.

This has never been about anything other than forcing others to accept.
07-15-2017 10:22 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

Tom, simple question, and I ask for an honest answer from you.

You have voiced your support for a lifestyle, and believe strongly that this lifestyle is "appropriate". I have voiced my moral objections to this lifestyle, not ever asking nor demanding the arm of the law to take any action to minimize the rights of you or those that believe with you. As we both share First Amendment rights, why does your side demand my acceptance of your behavior that I find disagreeable when my side asks nothing more than to not be forced to participate in events or ceremonies demonstrating acceptance of your behavior that I find objectionable? Particularly when such challenges destroy private businesses. Why does your side insist that your rights trump mine? I'd respectfully request an honest answer
07-15-2017 10:47 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
Finally a problem?

Quote:TORONTO, March 4, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A biological man claiming to be ‘transgender’ so as to gain access to and prey on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed “indefinitely” last week after being declared by a judge a “dangerous offender.

For the umpteenth time... The concern is not transgender folks, a transitioned person presenting as the gender they desire to be will not really get questioned. the concern is making it impossible for establishments to say no to people...

But your side thinks if women who have been abused by men, complain about having a man in their shelter then they, the women, should get kicked out.

Quote:Two women kicked out of shelter after voicing concerns about sharing a room with a trans-identified male

The new normal, abused women thrown under the bus for the lqbtqlmnop agenda.
07-16-2017 01:10 AM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
(07-15-2017 03:55 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 03:14 PM)miko33 Wrote:  This has nothing to do with your bathroom deals. It's a sick degenerate preying on young girls by using his position of authority. Of course no law can provide 100% protection. When has anyone stated that human nature can be thwarted by any laws let alone bathroom laws.

These anti-Trans bills won't stop any crimes from happening. Because we don't commit those crimes.

LOL.

Are you trans?
07-16-2017 01:11 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(07-15-2017 10:47 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Tom, simple question, and I ask for an honest answer from you.

You have voiced your support for a lifestyle, and believe strongly that this lifestyle is "appropriate". I have voiced my moral objections to this lifestyle, not ever asking nor demanding the arm of the law to take any action to minimize the rights of you or those that believe with you. As we both share First Amendment rights, why does your side demand my acceptance of your behavior that I find disagreeable when my side asks nothing more than to not be forced to participate in events or ceremonies demonstrating acceptance of your behavior that I find objectionable? Particularly when such challenges destroy private businesses. Why does your side insist that your rights trump mine? I'd respectfully request an honest answer

An "honest" answer?

Good luck!
07-16-2017 01:16 AM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(07-15-2017 03:57 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 03:53 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Its your side's argument guys. That these crimes happen because Trans kids aren't insulted in schools and hounded from any participation in public life.

how many times do I have to remind you my first roomie was gay???

What "party" is that exactly?

I'll bet, and know, the friends I've had were about 40/60 on the political stuffs. They, too, wanted a good economy. protection from those that would wish them ill, and an equal shot at getting ahead or doing their thing, whatever it is.

Now. Who offers us that?!? The conformist left? Brighten up!
07-16-2017 01:28 AM
LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
(07-15-2017 06:40 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 06:32 PM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 06:24 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  The obvious answer is that these bathroom bills don't do anything but humiliate and insult Trans people, and encourage Gay people to be fired from their jobs.

I'm reminded of a situation that happened years ago in NYC. I think during the Mayor Giuliani years. A series of self-serve toilet kiosks were installed in and around Manhattan. The problem was that they were not accessible to anyone in a wheel chair. A spokesperson for the handicapped went on one of the talk shows and insisted that Giuliani had done this purely to humiliate the disabled. This wasn't about providing bathrooms for people in need but was just meant to make the disabled feel less human.

Since I can't get into the minds of the people that wrote the bills, I can't know their motivations. But somehow, I don't see humiliation as a likely motivation.

This is different. The self serve toilets weren't put there for the specific purpose of humiliating people. It was an oversight. The GOP bills are for the precise purpose of humiliating Trans people and especially Trans kids. They did also add into these bills the endorsement of firing Gay people from their jobs.

You don't have to get into their minds. Dan Patrick? Please. You don't need to have Dionne Warwick's psychic friends to figure out his motivation and the motivation of all who support him.

Apparently your ability to discern people's motivations is better than mine because I can not imagine, in any way, that humiliating kids could be the basis of legislation. You could use a number of other arguments that I might agree with, but this one just reeks of hyperbole.
07-16-2017 06:59 AM
LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
(07-15-2017 09:45 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  If straight male cisgendered Christians can't keep it in their pants, how about punishing them?

Seems like I read a news story every week about some guy getting caught convicted in an abuse case. Most receive very severe punishments.
07-16-2017 07:02 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
I have no idea how what this pervert did relates to a bathroom bill. The stretch made here here would span space and time.
07-16-2017 08:28 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
He's arguing that straight males are a danger in girls restrooms but men with known psychological problems aren't and should be free to roam with the children behind closed doors and you're a hate filled bigot if you disagree.
07-16-2017 09:05 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-15-2017 10:47 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Tom, simple question, and I ask for an honest answer from you.

When LGBT persons enjoy the same protections as Christians, then you can ask me that question. It is illegal to deny public accommodations, housing, employment, or a multitude of other benefits because they are a Christian. It is LEGAL to discriminate against LGBT persons in most of the country.

My rights should EQUAL yours.
07-16-2017 10:59 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-16-2017 07:02 AM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 09:45 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  If straight male cisgendered Christians can't keep it in their pants, how about punishing them?

Seems like I read a news story every week about some guy getting caught convicted in an abuse case. Most receive very severe punishments.

And then your side elects to punish Trans kids and LGBT employees for those crimes, even though they did nothing.
07-16-2017 11:00 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-16-2017 01:16 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

An "honest" answer?

Good luck!

LOL. Care to opine on the topic? I didn't think so.
07-16-2017 11:03 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(07-16-2017 10:59 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

When LGBT persons enjoy the same protections as Christians, then you can ask me that question. It is illegal to deny public accommodations, housing, employment, or a multitude of other benefits because they are a Christian. It is LEGAL to discriminate against LGBT persons in most of the country.

My rights should EQUAL yours.

I must have missed that. When did Christians become a "protected group" under the law?
07-16-2017 11:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.