Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Pollack not talking draft
Bookmark and Share
GDawgs88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

<a href='http://www.ajc.com/uga/content/sports/uga/1203/29pollack.html' target='_blank'>http://www.ajc.com/uga/content/sports/uga/.../29pollack.html</a>
12-29-2003 03:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

He is gone
12-29-2003 03:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GDawgs88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

I'm starting to agree with that.
12-29-2003 03:30 PM
JoltinJacket Offline
The Resident Stat Machine

I Root For: Georgia Tech

SkunkworksHall of FameCrappies

:stupid: He's as good as gone. He's done all he possibly can at UGA...it's time to move on to the next level.
12-29-2003 06:23 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

JoltinJacket Wrote::stupid: He's as good as gone. He's done all he possibly can at UGA...it's time to move on to the next level.
No, he hasnt won a national title. That is something that we at UGA try to do yearly....while Tech hopes to just hit 8 wins
12-29-2003 07:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JoltinJacket Offline

SouthLink02 Wrote:
JoltinJacket Wrote::stupid: He's as good as gone. He's done all he possibly can at UGA...it's time to move on to the next level.
No, he hasnt won a national title. That is something that we at UGA try to do yearly....while Tech hopes to just hit 8 wins
In your 21 year quest, even little ol' Tech happened to stumbled onto a national championship of their own.
12-29-2003 09:42 PM
Advertisement

Paul's Posse Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

:stupid:

The official emoticon of David Pollack: [Image: elefant.gif]
12-29-2003 11:19 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Paul's Posse Wrote::stupid:

The official emoticon of David Pollack: [Image: elefant.gif]
And you wouldn't want the emotion Pollack brings to the game? Give me a break...that attitude alone shows why your program sucks so bad right now..... 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
12-30-2003 01:24 AM
SamuraiTater Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

JoltinJacket Wrote:In your 21 year quest, even little ol' Tech happened to stumbled onto a national championship of their own.
JJ, I remember that season well. Not sure Cufflink has been keeping up with college football that long, though. 03-wink

We had a Staff Judge Advocate attorney here a couple of years ago who was a senior on Colorado's squad that year. I needled him about getting a piece of GT's national championship despite a loss, a tie, a fifth down victory at Mizzu, and an unbelievably bad call on the Rocket's kick-off return which awarded them the Orange Bowl championship. With a sly grin he could only respond, "Hey, the down marker read 4, buddy. The down marker read 4."

That National Title belongs to the Bees, alone. What decade did the Dawgs last win one ???
12-30-2003 03:07 AM
GDawgs88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

SamuraiTater Wrote:That National Title belongs to the Bees, alone. What decade did the Dawgs last win one ???
A Clemson fan talking trash about UGA....

ROFLMHO!!! 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
12-30-2003 04:20 PM
JoltinJacket Offline

Paul's Posse Wrote:The official emoticon of David Pollack: [Image: elefant.gif]
LOL, that does look a lot like Pollack out there stomping around and waving at the crowd. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
12-31-2003 01:41 AM
Advertisement

SamuraiTater Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

GDawgs88 Wrote:
SamuraiTater Wrote:That National Title belongs to the Bees, alone.&nbsp; What decade did the Dawgs last win one ???
A Clemson fan talking trash about UGA....

ROFLMHO!!! 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
Hey, just an honest question. 03-wink 03-razz
12-31-2003 01:57 AM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I think Clemson needs to actually win the ACC...or 9 games....or....let's see....do something worth nothing before they come here and talk trash. Please...

And Tech....look at the score. Tech loves to mock UGA for talking about something that happened 22 years ago....then ask what happened 12 years...ago

Their typical argument...morons
12-31-2003 02:14 PM
JoltinJacket Offline

SouthLink02 Wrote:And Tech....look at the score. Tech loves to mock UGA for talking about something that happened 22 years ago....then ask what happened 12 years...ago
Rephrase that in English, please. 03-confused

Quote:I think Clemson needs to actually win the ACC...or 9 games....or....let's see....do something worth nothing before they come here and talk trash. Please...

[Image: tmyk.gif]

It's only been a couple years since Clemson won 9 games, and they have more conference titles in the last 20 years, and overall, than the powerhouse that is UGA.
12-31-2003 02:25 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

JoltinJacket Wrote:
SouthLink02 Wrote:And Tech....look at the score. Tech loves to mock UGA for talking about something that happened 22 years ago....then ask what happened 12 years...ago
Rephrase that in English, please. 03-confused

Quote:I think Clemson needs to actually win the ACC...or 9 games....or....let's see....do something worth nothing before they come here and talk trash. Please...

[Image: tmyk.gif]

It's only been a couple years since Clemson won 9 games, and they have more conference titles in the last 20 years, and overall, than the powerhouse that is UGA.
This comes from someone who believes a century starts in 2000 and then had to get a jacket friend to ask me why I cant just realize it was a mistake. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
12-31-2003 03:33 PM
JoltinJacket Offline

SouthLink02 Wrote:This comes from someone who believes a century starts in 2000 and then had to get a jacket friend to ask me why I cant just realize it was a mistake. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
Way to change the subject when you were once again proven wrong. Well done. :thumb:

And yes, I've heard the whole 2000/2001 argument before. Obviously you're part of that vocal minority. I didn't see the U.S. spending an estimated $86 million in 2001 like they did in 2000. BTW, technically this also means that each decade starts in the "1" year instead of the "0" year.
12-31-2003 03:44 PM
Advertisement

SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

JoltinJacket Wrote:
SouthLink02 Wrote:This comes from someone who believes a century starts in 2000 and then had to get a jacket friend to ask me why I cant just realize it was a mistake.&nbsp; 03-lol&nbsp; 03-lol&nbsp; 03-lol
Way to change the subject when you were once again proven wrong. Well done. :thumb:

And yes, I've heard the whole 2000/2001 argument before. Obviously you're part of that vocal minority. I didn't see the U.S. spending an estimated $86 million in 2001 like they did in 2000. BTW, technically this also means that each decade starts in the "1" year instead of the "0" year.
Way to change the subject? Just stating the obvious with education/knowledge...you trying to be a dimwit prick with the "uh, education" comment so I am just pointing out the stupidity of your comments in another thread.

1 for 1...get used to it. And what does the roll over have to do with anything? Computers, ext...all had to deal with the actual "00"....it has nothing to do with what is officially the 21st century.

Go read a book and learn something...you seem to have trouble with this topic.

here comes the stellar "Oh ya, go....go....go get an education" comeback we here so often

Idiot
12-31-2003 04:06 PM
GDawgs88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

JoltinJacket Wrote:It's only been a couple years since Clemson won 9 games, and they have more conference titles in the last 20 years, and overall, than the powerhouse that is UGA.
Clemson should have more league titles than UGA. Afterall, they do play in the A-She-She.
12-31-2003 04:13 PM
SamuraiTater Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

[quote="SouthLink02"][quote="JoltinJacket"] [quote="SouthLink02"] This comes from someone who believes a century starts in 2000 and then had to get a jacket friend to ask me why I cant just realize it was a mistake.
01-01-2004 02:11 AM
GDawgs88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

SamuraiTater Wrote:This means.......GT has won a national championship in the decade of the 90's, Clemson has won a national championship in the decade of the 80's.........while Georgia is lags behind both of them, with their last national championship coming in the decade of the 70's. This all according to the logic you went to pains to point out.

GOOD JOB !!!!
70's? What in the heck are you talking about? We won it in the 80-81 season. Just one single year before your beloved Tiggers won it.
01-01-2004 11:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.