Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Final Four
Thatguy247 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: WMU
Final Four
Now that the Final Four has been set,

Who do you think will win the National Title?
Who will be in your Final Game?
Anyone in the Final Four that surprises you?
Anyone have all Final Four teams in their bracket?

I had 2 of the 4 teams that made it, and the teams for my Title game are still intact. I think that Kentucky will beat Ohio State for the national title. I am kind of surprised that UNC didn't make a better run, but losing a PG is VERY hard to recover from.
03-26-2012 05:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bronconick Offline
Hockey Nut

I Root For: WMU/FSU
RE: Final Four
My response: Ugh. The team I *dislike* the least is probably Louisville, but Pitino's such a tool bag that it balances out.

Guess Kentucky winning would work out okay, since it'll be forcibly vacated by the NCAA within 5 years knowing Calipari.
03-26-2012 06:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whinny1 Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU and Iowa
I'm feeling a Kentucky-Kansas final, with Kentucky winning. But I'm not really interested in any of the Final Four.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2012 03:19 PM by Whinny1.)
03-26-2012 03:19 PM
MajorHoople Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(03-26-2012 06:52 AM)bronconick Wrote:  Guess Kentucky winning would work out okay, since it'll be forcibly vacated by the NCAA within 5 years knowing Calipari.

There was no evidence linking Calipari to NCAA violations at UMass (Camby took money from an agent) or Memphis (Rose had somebody take his ACT for him while still in HS).
03-26-2012 04:18 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I Root For: 9 wins ASAP!!
(03-26-2012 04:18 PM)MajorHoople Wrote:  
(03-26-2012 06:52 AM)bronconick Wrote:  Guess Kentucky winning would work out okay, since it'll be forcibly vacated by the NCAA within 5 years knowing Calipari.

There was no evidence linking Calipari to NCAA violations at UMass (Camby took money from an agent) or Memphis (Rose had somebody take his ACT for him while still in HS).

Funny how that works out that way.
03-26-2012 04:26 PM
Advertisement

EA3 Offline
Heisman

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Calipari toes the line with the recruits he gets. He tells them up front that he wants them to go to the NBA after one year. It would be naive to think these kids don't act on their own and deal with agents on the side. They think they will only be in town for less than 12 months. They could care less about Kentucky. They are there for one thing....and Calipari is open about getting them there.
03-26-2012 04:29 PM
Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/Boat Drinks
Kansas wins, I win a couple hundred. I got 3 final 4 teams with kansas over kentucky.
03-26-2012 10:37 PM
SilentStryk09 Offline
Heisman

i have 0 of the final four teams. 3 of my 4 made it to the E8 and all lost (Syr, UNC, and Baylor)
03-27-2012 09:53 AM
EA3 Offline
Heisman

03-29-2012 12:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.