Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Parking for the Godaddy.com Bowl
Bookmark and Share
FWN Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Troy
Parking for the Godaddy.com Bowl
We still have great tailgating spots available. If you just need a place to park and/or tailgate, shot me an email to nelsononthecoast@yahoo.com

We will have a grill and firepit on the lot.
Our security guard will be there from noon till about an hour after the game.

The stadium has very limited parking. Our corner lot is near the west stadium entrance and we never block people in.

PS once the stadium lot closes parking around the stadium will range from $10-$40 depending on how far you want to walk.
12-09-2011 11:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FWN Offline
Water Engineer

RE: Parking for the Godaddy.com Bowl
The address of the Lot is 551 Weinacker Ave. It is at the corner of Weinacker and Lomeroy. @ 100 yards from west entrance.
We are still waiting on the city to set the new rate for a special event license they will charge us, but for those who email me nelsononthecoast@yahoo.com or reply to this message and prepay before 10am game day ( I hate having money at the lot for safety reasons) It will probably be 10 for parking and 15 for a little more room to tailgate.

Please let me know so I can save you a spot.
12-12-2011 09:51 AM
FWN Offline
Water Engineer

The advantage to my lot is you won't have to wait an hour in the cold to catch the shuttle and it will take 30 to 45 minutes less to get back to the main road to your hotel than if you are lucky enough to get into the stadium lot. ( Usually less than 700 cars get into the stadium lot) We are not tring to to take advantage with our pricing is the only reason I am offering a pre-pay lower rate) Once the stadium shuts down parking, expect to between 20 an 40 to park.... Just be glad its not the senior bowl, parking close to the stadium starts at 40.
12-14-2011 10:10 AM
Advertisement

astater Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Arkansas State
(12-14-2011 10:10 AM)FWN Wrote:  The advantage to my lot is you won't have to wait an hour in the cold to catch the shuttle and it will take 30 to 45 minutes less to get back to the main road to your hotel than if you are lucky enough to get into the stadium lot. ( Usually less than 700 cars get into the stadium lot) We are not tring to to take advantage with our pricing is the only reason I am offering a pre-pay lower rate) Once the stadium shuts down parking, expect to between 20 an 40 to park.... Just be glad its not the senior bowl, parking close to the stadium starts at 40.
You still have parking? My 4 yr old son and I are lookin!
12-24-2011 01:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FWN Offline
Water Engineer

(12-24-2011 01:49 PM)astater Wrote:  
(12-14-2011 10:10 AM)FWN Wrote:  The advantage to my lot is you won't have to wait an hour in the cold to catch the shuttle and it will take 30 to 45 minutes less to get back to the main road to your hotel than if you are lucky enough to get into the stadium lot. ( Usually less than 700 cars get into the stadium lot) We are not tring to to take advantage with our pricing is the only reason I am offering a pre-pay lower rate) Once the stadium shuts down parking, expect to between 20 an 40 to park.... Just be glad its not the senior bowl, parking close to the stadium starts at 40.
You still have parking? My 4 yr old son and I are lookin!

Yeap we have room
12-31-2011 01:02 PM
FWN Offline
Water Engineer

Money must be paid by 10 AM game day. A regular sized space is $10 and to get a tailgaiting sized spot it is $15. Just let me know what size spot you need (and how many) as soon as possible. If you haven't shown up by 10 am to pay, however, the regular price goes into effect. If you think you need to mail the payment to guarantee the spot(s), send it to: 413 Azalea Road, Suite C, Mobile, Alabama 36609. Make payable to FWN Investments. You can email me at nelsononthecoast@yahoo.com
12-31-2011 01:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.