CSNbbs
Offeason - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Offeason (/thread-967352.html)

Offeason - EarthBoundMisfit - 03-17-2023 11:30 PM

Lets support the Lady Tigers in the WNIT...and head towards the offseason (follow baseball if you are so inclined)
Lets be civil.
Lets not act like this season did not just happen.
Penny is not an 'idiot coach'.
He does not deserve to be fired.
He WON'T be fired...no matter how many of you Social Justice Keyboard Warriors want that to happen...so put down the crack pipe...get some Jesus into your life...and carry on.

My biggest regret from tonight...is that I won't be able to post any more of these til next basketball season.
I was gonna say "see you then"...but I'm gonna be posting here (good Lord willing)...so I aint going anywhere.

RE: Offeason - presskh - 03-18-2023 12:55 AM

Penny did a really good job of bringing this team together this year - they exceeded what I thought they would do, given the amount of talent we lost last year.

RE: Offeason - EarthBoundMisfit - 03-18-2023 09:29 AM

(03-18-2023 12:55 AM)presskh Wrote:  Penny did a really good job of bringing this team together this year - they exceeded what I thought they would do, given the amount of talent we lost last year.

Yeah, because of the NCAA cloud we had hanging over us... Penny cobbled together a bunch of guys and got them playing like a team at the end of the year.
Thankfully that cloud is gone, and let's hope the good recruiting can continue.

Offeason - fsquid - 03-18-2023 10:23 AM

Also have 3 area teams playing for state titles in HS today

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk