CSNbbs
Sports are a hot mess - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Central Michigan (/forum-467.html)
+----- Thread: Sports are a hot mess (/thread-964097.html)

Sports are a hot mess - cmufanatic - 01-26-2023 10:38 AM

Football, basketball m and w, wrestling, hopefully baseball can pick things up but we lost a lot and are very young. I see rated no 26. They begin in mid Feb.

RE: Sports are a hot mess - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 01-26-2023 06:05 PM

Not impressed with this AD at all! Send her double-wides ass back to Ted Nugent-land

RE: Sports are a hot mess - Warhawks222 - 01-26-2023 06:10 PM

(01-26-2023 06:05 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  Not impressed with this AD at all! Send her double-wides ass back to Ted Nugent-land

Oh come on now. I think I’ve gotten 2 emails from her in, what… the last two years she’s been the AD?? I mean,
She’s been really, really busy and can’t connect with the alumni and supporters. 07-coffee3

RE: Sports are a hot mess - cmufanatic - 01-27-2023 09:56 AM

(01-26-2023 06:05 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  Not impressed with this AD at all! Send her double-wides ass back to Ted Nugent-land

Nor am I, an epic failure. I'm too lazy to look up the other sports but from what I recall I don't think they have been too impressive either.
Barbee appears to be losing the team. Yes injuries and flu but playing without emotion and getting blown out badly

RE: Sports are a hot mess - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 01-27-2023 12:32 PM

Basketball m/w has never been this bad. Field hockey, soccer are way down as well. Surprised our baseball coach hasn't been picked off by a bigger program.

RE: Sports are a hot mess - cmufanatic - 02-08-2023 08:54 AM

(01-27-2023 12:32 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  Basketball m/w has never been this bad. Field hockey, soccer are way down as well. Surprised our baseball coach hasn't been picked off by a bigger program.

appears zarzuzuela may be gone for season with hand injury, between fb and mens hoops i can not remember a more injury plagued set of seasons

RE: Sports are a hot mess - Warhawks222 - 02-10-2023 10:08 AM

I really wish this board would become more popular with CMU supporters.

I check in on the Scout board once in a while because it’s the most active.
However lately it’s just a bunch of old men yelling at clouds. If someone says it’s white someone says it black. Someone says it’s light, someone says it’s dark. I swear some of them must live a miserable life with all the negativity and looking for an argument.

I know it’s the off season and not much going on, but… damn.

RE: Sports are a hot mess - cmufanatic - 02-10-2023 01:30 PM

(02-10-2023 10:08 AM)Warhawks222 Wrote:  I really wish this board would become more popular with CMU supporters.

However lately it’s just a bunch of old men yelling at clouds. If someone says it’s white someone says it black. Someone says it’s light, someone says it’s dark. I swear some of them must live a miserable life with all the negativity and looking for an argument.

Yes it's not very healthy over there lately. I think with recruiting done now and hoops in disarray there just is not a lot of good things to talk about but still there is no civility on that board anymore. Seldom post at all anymore

RE: Sports are a hot mess - Perryshorts1 - 02-10-2023 10:33 PM

(02-10-2023 01:30 PM)cmufanatic Wrote:  
(02-10-2023 10:08 AM)Warhawks222 Wrote:  I really wish this board would become more popular with CMU supporters.

Yes it's not very healthy over there lately. I think with recruiting done now and hoops in disarray there just is not a lot of good things to talk about but still there is no civility on that board anymore. Seldom post at all anymore

Hello fanatic and Warhawk, I'm an old timer Scout/247 poster, but promise not to yell at the clouds. I tried to register here when 247 was going through their recent outage, but it took quite a while before I could post here. I read here often but never really tried to sign on. The 247 issues are correct, but basically 2 posters who destroy every thread. you know the names. Anyhow I'll check in on a regular basis. [

RE: Sports are a hot mess - cmufanatic - 02-11-2023 06:06 AM

(02-10-2023 10:33 PM)Perryshorts1 Wrote:  
(02-10-2023 01:30 PM)cmufanatic Wrote:  

Hello fanatic and Warhawk, I'm an old timer Scout/247 poster, but promise not to yell at the clouds. I tried to register here when 247 was going through their recent outage, but it took quite a while before I could post here. I read here often but never really tried to sign on. The 247 issues are correct, but basically 2 posters who destroy every thread. you know the names. Anyhow I'll check in on a regular basis. [

All right welcome buddy! 04-cheers

RE: Sports are a hot mess - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 02-11-2023 08:20 AM

For what it's worth, I think Folan and Davies need to return to their original roles as "munchkins" from the Wizard of Oz.

RE: Sports are a hot mess - CMichFan - 02-12-2023 12:15 AM

Glad they finally let you in! 04-cheers

RE: Sports are a hot mess - cmufanatic - 02-12-2023 06:08 AM

(02-12-2023 12:15 AM)CMichFan Wrote:  Glad they finally let you in! 04-cheers

Hoops won good to see, team battles no doubt about it down Miller, zarzuela, and foul trouble yestiurday we stole a victory from Miami. Baylor! Or so more and baseball gets going at baylor!