CSNbbs
Kent State vs. Ball State - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - East Team Talk (/forum-463.html)
+----- Forum: Kent State (/forum-474.html)
+----- Thread: Kent State vs. Ball State (/thread-963696.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Kent State vs. Ball State - Polish Hammer - 01-21-2023 10:57 PM

(01-21-2023 09:48 PM)GFlash68 Wrote:  I was at the game and would like to see a replay. Anyone know how?
ESPN+ has replays but I don’t think CBS Sports does.

RE: Kent State vs. Ball State - axeme - 01-22-2023 12:48 PM

I dvr’d it, but those aren’t readily transferable.

RE: Kent State vs. Ball State - GFlash68 - 01-22-2023 04:56 PM

I read the account of the game in the Ball State News and the comments of their coach Lewis. He was very complimentary of our team and atmosphere. He said that he has been fortunate to be a part of teams that have gone to the Big Dance 23 times and he thinks that Kent State is a tourney team and could win games. He wants his team to be like us. I will bet that he will soon be a factor in the MAC.

RE: Kent State vs. Ball State - anti-zip - 01-22-2023 06:16 PM

(01-22-2023 04:56 PM)GFlash68 Wrote:  I read the account of the game in the Ball State News and the comments of their coach Lewis. He was very complimentary of our team and atmosphere. He said that he has been fortunate to be a part of teams that have gone to the Big Dance 23 times and he thinks that Kent State is a tourney team and could win games. He wants his team to be like us. I will bet that he will soon be a factor in the MAC.

He was emphatically saying something to Sendy then to JC in the handshake line. I figured he was either upset about something or being emphatically complimentary. Based on this it's probably the latter.

RE: Kent State vs. Ball State - delflash - 01-22-2023 06:46 PM

Tim Doyle said during the CBSSN broadcast that he felt Kent State is a potential final four team, but it would would likely hinge on avoiding a a matchup against a team with a strong big man. Purdue, for example.

RE: Kent State vs. Ball State - fallsdog - 01-22-2023 06:54 PM

I’m gonna be in GQ…probably the cover.