CSNbbs
Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Central Michigan (/forum-467.html)
+----- Thread: Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… (/thread-961889.html)

Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - Warhawks222 - 12-18-2022 04:42 PM

Can we talk about the Lions????

I mean, it isn’t very often you can mention Lions and playoff potential in the same sentence.04-jawdrop

RE: Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 12-18-2022 07:32 PM

Certainly a win I haven't witnessed in my lifetime. Between the refs in NY and the CMU-like DBs, I fully expected a Lionesk-type loss. My son had to resuscitate me!

RE: Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - CMichFan - 12-19-2022 12:24 AM

(12-18-2022 07:32 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  Certainly a win I haven't witnessed in my lifetime. Between the refs in NY and the CMU-like DBs, I fully expected a Lionesk-type loss. My son had to resuscitate me!

Finding ways to win instead of lose is certainly a new trend. The Leos still have their flaws, but you can't argue with winning six of the last seven games.

RE: Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - Warhawks222 - 12-19-2022 07:33 AM

I’m a die hard Lions fan. But I’m also a very jaded Lions fan.

I’m not ready to drink the blue kool aid just yet. I’ve been burned too many times before putting my faith in this team.

But it is nice to see calls and plays that used to go against them, now go for them. I see other teams blow games and think that’s how the lions used to lose games.

RE: Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - cmufanatic - 12-19-2022 09:53 AM

(12-19-2022 07:33 AM)Warhawks222 Wrote:  I’m a die hard Lions fan. But I’m also a very jaded Lions fan.

I’m not ready to drink the blue kool aid just yet. I’ve been burned too many times before putting my faith in this team.

But it is nice to see calls and plays that used to go against them, now go for them. I see other teams blow games and think that’s how the lions used to lose games.

die hard here as well and im drinking the cool aid! This team won on the road against a top 5 defense. Speaking of defense they are playing amazing, yes some things need to be tweaked aka the secondary needs some help but we are doing a lot better.
goff is becoming a great game manager on the road and a difference maker at home.
we are playing meaningful games into late december now, its really exciting!

RE: Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - Boca Rocket - 12-19-2022 01:27 PM

(12-19-2022 09:53 AM)cmufanatic Wrote:  
(12-19-2022 07:33 AM)Warhawks222 Wrote:  I’m a die hard Lions fan. But I’m also a very jaded Lions fan.

die hard here as well and im drinking the cool aid! This team won on the road against a top 5 defense. Speaking of defense they are playing amazing, yes some things need to be tweaked aka the secondary needs some help but we are doing a lot better.
goff is becoming a great game manager on the road and a difference maker at home.

But he's no Karl Sweetan.

RE: Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - cmufanatic - 12-19-2022 03:42 PM

(12-19-2022 01:27 PM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  
(12-19-2022 09:53 AM)cmufanatic Wrote:  

But he's no Karl Sweetan.

Ok not going to lie had to look him up!

RE: Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 12-19-2022 04:02 PM

Or, Milt Plum.

RE: Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - cmufanatic - 12-19-2022 04:37 PM

(12-19-2022 04:02 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  Or, Milt Plum.

Or colonel mustard 03-lmfao

RE: Ok. Since CMU isn’t in a bowl game… - Warhawks222 - 12-19-2022 04:53 PM

(12-19-2022 04:37 PM)cmufanatic Wrote:  
(12-19-2022 04:02 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  Or, Milt Plum.

Or colonel mustard 03-lmfao

Was either one in the Conservatory with a candlestick?