CSNbbs
Ratkovich - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: Ratkovich (/thread-960011.html)

Ratkovich - DPD - 11-22-2022 05:02 PM

Just saw the bears worked him out. That would be awesome if he ended up there. I think he would be a good addition with Herbert out.

RE: Ratkovich - NIU05 - 11-22-2022 06:50 PM

(11-22-2022 05:02 PM)DPD Wrote:  Just saw the bears worked him out. That would be awesome if he ended up there. I think he would be a good addition with Herbert out.

We missed him so much. he just did everything so well. I assume he is more of a blocker in the NFL.

RE: Ratkovich - Rabid Squirrel - 11-22-2022 06:55 PM

I would become a Bears fan again if he made the team. Id even get his jersey and store it in the bottom of my dresser drawer with my Wolfe 25 jersey.

RE: Ratkovich - The Grinch - 11-22-2022 07:42 PM

Could be looking at a futures contract after the season. If healthy could be competing at FB. Bears play a FB 20% of snaps and a useless 3rd TE about 14%. Lots of snaps available. Ratcovich's Swiss army knife skill set could give him a real shot at making the roster if he can pick up the playbook and hold his own as a blocker. Current Bears FB is a blocker only.

RE: Ratkovich - DPD - 11-22-2022 08:44 PM

Just cool to see I hope he gets a shot. I know teams workout a handful of players weekly so odds are nothing will become of it.

I’m sure it’s the bias in me but I think he could certainly be serviceable. He can do a bit of everything but yes, would ultimately come down to his blocking.