CSNbbs
How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------- Forum: NTR Sports (/forum-675.html)
+------- Thread: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings (/thread-959928.html)

Pages: 1 2

How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - ericsrevenge76 - 11-21-2022 12:11 PM

LOLOLOL ESPN First take with Michael Irvin and Stephen A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wziMUaHS88o

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - ericsrevenge76 - 11-21-2022 12:14 PM

The extended version with more of Irvin's rant (its blocked from a full link but you can just click and watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-DV1RUdijI

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - ericsrevenge76 - 11-21-2022 12:30 PM

Most dominate single performance I have ever seen for the cowboys, and again against an 8-1 team that just beat Josh Allen and the Bills last week.

Not even the SB 27 win was this dominate in all phases. The poor bills had a record NINE turnovers in that one and made it easy.

Now compare last week (Dak with 46 pass attempts) and this week (Dak with 25 pass attempts)

When they stay with the run, they are a serious SB threat. When they get pass happy, they win or lose to anyone in any fashion. Notice how much steadier Dak is when he is using play action and RPO's instead of rifling it all over the field 50 times.

This is how they played in 2016 when they won 11 in a row and finished 13-3. 2 TE sets and run, run run, let Dak use his legs and just take what they give you in the passing game. Sprinkle a few well timed deep shots just to keep the defense honest.

When they do that, they can be in the NFC championship game in a heartbeat. When they get away from that and start throwing it 40 times they blunt their own strengths and take too many risks.

CeeDee Lamb is a talented receiver but he is not a great route runner yet and can be a bit unpredictable. Michael Gallup is still recovering from a torn ACL and is not fully back to form. The rest of the WR core is very inexperienced. The more they force the pass against 7 man coverage, the more likely mistakes are going to happen.

When they play power football, Dak gets easy big plays and never has to force anything.

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - ericsrevenge76 - 12-05-2022 06:15 PM

(12-05-2022 04:29 PM)thagr82008 Wrote:  

Disgusting trash like this is one of the biggest problems in our society. The idea that anyone has to apologize for something from when they were a 14 year old child is ludicrous. The picture does not even prove he did anything wrong, he is just a child standing there in a crowd at school 67 years ago.

The demand for racism so outweighs the supply that the media ends up trotting out absurd nonsense like this.

The only thing the story exposes is the people who push it as if its really an issue.

And I say that as someone who is not even a fan of Jerry, if it was in my control someone else would be running the franchise. Not because he is a bad person but because he is more of a business man than an NFL GM.

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - thagr82008 - 12-05-2022 08:58 PM

(12-05-2022 06:15 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

Disgusting trash like this is one of the biggest problems in our society. The idea that anyone has to apologize for something from when they were a 14 year old child is ludicrous. The picture does not even prove he did anything wrong, he is just a child standing there in a crowd at school 67 years ago.

The demand for racism so outweighs the supply that the media ends up trotting out absurd nonsense like this.

The only thing the story exposes is the people who push it as if its really an issue.

And I say that as someone who is not even a fan of Jerry, if it was in my control someone else would be running the franchise. Not because he is a bad person but because he is more of a business man than an NFL GM.

Sorry for that, I totally understand and concur with the jest of your points. This is the video that I meant to post, as I deleted the other. I DON'T buy into racism or even racist propaganda, fwiw. However, in this case, I have "personal" experience in dealing "directly" with JJ and his personnel/people to attest to this...

Jerry is not being honest here, as it's also documented from others that his involvement was more than just a "witness" of these events....He was told by his coach, to NOT attend as there would be trouble. He chose to do the opposite...To be "totally" frank, there are "circumstances" levels of involvement/criteria that are "requirements of being in certain levels of leadership/ownership in an entity such as the NFL....You're NOT granted "ownership" simply because you have a certain level of wealth or resources.....You have to embody the resolve as an "overseer" to see people as "commodities" for trade/surplus (None Human). Of course, us a fans are NOT supposed to be able to decipher that...Were only supposed to see a symbol on a hat or color pattern of jersey/uniform and cheer03-idea

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - ericsrevenge76 - 12-05-2022 11:00 PM

(12-05-2022 08:58 PM)thagr82008 Wrote:  

Sorry for that, I totally understand and concur with the jest of your points. This is the video that I meant to post, as I deleted the other. I DON'T buy into racism or even racist propaganda, fwiw. However, in this case, I have "personal" experience in dealing "directly" with JJ and his personnel/people to attest to this...

Jerry is not being honest here, as it's also documented from others that his involvement was more than just a "witness" of these events....He was told by his coach, to NOT attend as there would be trouble. He chose to do the opposite...To be "totally" frank, there are "circumstances" levels of involvement/criteria that are "requirements of being in certain levels of leadership/ownership in an entity such as the NFL....You're NOT granted "ownership" simply because you have a certain level of wealth or resources.....You have to embody the resolve as an "overseer" to see people as "commodities" for trade/surplus (None Human). Of course, us a fans are NOT supposed to be able to decipher that...Were only supposed to see a symbol on a hat or color pattern of jersey/uniform and cheer03-idea

I don't give 2 flips what someone did 67 years ago when they were 14 years old and neither should you.

Frankly its embarrassing that anyone needs to be told that.

Holding people to account in their 80's for things you THINK they MIGHT have done when they were 14 years old sounds like something straight out of the nazi playbook.

Its dangerous, its disgusting, its ignorant and grown adults should know better.

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - thagr82008 - 12-05-2022 11:50 PM

(12-05-2022 11:00 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

I don't give 2 flips what someone did 67 years ago when they were 14 years old and neither should you.

Holding people to account in their 80's for things you THINK they MIGHT have done when they were 14 years old sounds like something straight out of the nazi playbook.

Its dangerous, its disgusting, its ignorant and grown adults should know better.

I stated that I agreed with you....So, I think that you're canvassing over that fact. However,If it happened at whatever timeframe and their is evidence of mistreatment or some wrongdoings presently that relate to this previous circumstance, then there is merit. I also said that I posted this as I myself have had a personal experience relating to this through JJ and his personnel....

I can attest to these actions personally, please don't canvass over that fact that I mentioned

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - ericsrevenge76 - 12-06-2022 12:14 AM

(12-05-2022 11:50 PM)thagr82008 Wrote:  

I stated that I agreed with you....So, I think that you're canvassing over that fact. However,If it happened at whatever timeframe and their is evidence of mistreatment or some wrongdoings presently that relate to this previous circumstance, then there is merit. I also said that I posted this as I myself have had a personal experience relating to this through JJ and his personnel....

I can attest to these actions personally, please don't canvass over that fact that I mentioned

I could careless about your personal anecdote. There are about a million examples of minorities telling a very different story about JJ over the last 40+ years and singing his praises, but I'm not taking the bait and shifting the subject to any of that stuff.

None of that has a thing under the sun to with a 67 year old pic or something he did or did not do when he was 14 years old in the 1950's.

That is stupid, ignorant and the work of Marxists and Nazis.

And that type of obvious trash should have never been dragged into the thread, it has nothing in the universe to do with the cowboys beating the Vikings 40-3. It was supposed to be just a fun thread celebrating the players for a historic win, and you had to drag this unrelated cancerous garbage into it just to troll and derail.

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - thagr82008 - 12-06-2022 01:49 AM

(12-06-2022 12:14 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(12-05-2022 11:50 PM)thagr82008 Wrote:  
(12-05-2022 06:15 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Disgusting trash like this is one of the biggest problems in our society. The idea that anyone has to apologize for something from when they were a 14 year old child is ludicrous. The picture does not even prove he did anything wrong, he is just a child standing there in a crowd at school 67 years ago.

I could careless about your personal anecdote
. There are about a million examples of minorities telling a very different story about JJ over the last 40+ years and singing his praises, but I'm not talking the bait and shifting the subject to any of that stuff.

None of that has a thing under the sun to with a 67 year old pic or something he did or did not do when he was 14 years old in the 1950's.

That is stupid, ignorant and the work of Marxists and Nazis.

And that type of obvious trash should have never been dragged into the thread, it has nothing in the universe to do with the cowboys beating the Vikings 40-3. It was supposed to be just a fun thread celebrating the players for a historic win, and you had to drag this unrelated cancerous garbage into it just to troll and derail.

I didn't issue an anecdote, that's my experience/perspective...Just as what you are speaking is your perspective. If you don't respect it, definitely your choice. However, showing respect for those perspectives is what matters. Your attitude towards this, is cause for concern... You are displaying anger that translates into hate. If this is troubling for some, respect that, where is your compassion? This may NOT be fun for everyone. Understand and respect that.....

There's nothing wrong with awareness, we need to be aware. Your attitude towards this displays that you are totally oblivious to the way that some persons live and quality of life. Either by choice or ignorance.....You need to chill.....It's NOT SUPER serious as you are making it out to be...It's as if you actually condone a certain behavior.....You lack compassion....Some persons may want to look at this a make a determination.....Information is a tool and can be used to bring awareness.....Just as singing the national anthem, That's part of the game as well....Standing for unity/equality and justice for ALL......But you have NO interest in any of that....Just make sure the beer is cold and watch the GAME.......

You speak of a historic game....However because JJ enacted in Hate culture 60 years ago, it's irrelevant now....

You also eluded to cancerous garbage....People were hung;beaten & killed....are you serious? That's what Naziism is...That hatred of people and being treated like objects.....You need help.....Take a look at yourself and reflect on how you view those that may not share your demographics, how you treat/view them....Not just in the presence of them but away from them as well....Do you ever talk down about them, say negative things? Chances are you do but you won't admit that.....Your anger is a concern

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - ericsrevenge76 - 12-06-2022 06:04 AM

Now you're even calling me a racist, what a sad and pathetic response.

It never fails. When people don't have an argument, they just scream RACIST! You literally threw every single race bating trope you could think of against the wall in that post and then ended it with RACIST!. This is what the intellectually empty always do.

No, I do not feel the need to debate unproven vague accusations about a 14 year old child nearly 70 years ago, you accusing ME of lacking compassion on this is the ULTIMATE hypocrisy. Where is your compassion for mistakes people made as a CHILD in the 1950's? Give me a break you hypocrite. Nor do I feel the need to defend myself against any of your baseless accusations. You lost ALL credibility when you resorted to calling me racist as well.

That was pathetic.

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - holyterror - 12-06-2022 08:24 AM

Politics has its place, but it ruins everything it touches. Stephen A Smith is a prime example of this.

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - thagr82008 - 12-06-2022 12:15 PM

(12-06-2022 06:04 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Now you're even calling me a racist, what a sad and pathetic response.

It never fails. When people don't have an argument, they just scream RACIST! You literally threw every single race bating trope you could think of against the wall in that post and then ended it with RACIST!. This is what the intellectually empty always do.

No, I do not feel the need to debate unproven vague accusations about a 14 year old child nearly 70 years ago, you accusing ME of lacking compassion on this is the ULTIMATE hypocrisy. Where is your compassion for mistakes people made as a CHILD in the 1950's? Give me a break you hypocrite. Nor do I feel the need to defend myself against any of your baseless accusations. You lost ALL credibility when you resorted to calling me racist as well.

That was pathetic.

Actually the TOTAL opposite of what you spew 03-phew,Initially I apologized to you, stated that you were correct. You TOTALLY canvassed over that and went on a tirade a rant basically.... I expressed that I had "personal" experience with this....You stated that you didn't care, so I simply asked, where is your compassion....

If you don't realize that your "triggers" exemplify a need for discernment, that's an internal quest, simply why I stated that you should look into the mirror and reflect.....A person that can't accept apology, I stated that you were correct and you continued to ballywoo 03-hissyfit....I can't help you, nothing more than I can do, the conversation is with self, as you haven't the necessary reasoning faculties/capacity to hear/listen....I'm sure you've heard this before, this isn't the first rodeo.....03-shhhh

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - dcg141 - 01-22-2023 11:59 PM

[Image: 52643568796_29758727fe_b.jpg]boyz by dcg141, on Flickr

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - ericsrevenge76 - 01-23-2023 12:32 AM

Pretty big stretch on that one. The cowboys did not beat up on bad teams, the NFC east was the toughest division in the NFL this year. They beat almost every playoff team in their conference including the #1 seed Eagles. They even beat Joe Burrow and the Bengles. In fact they were 6-3 against playoff teams this year.

They just can't beat the 49ers.

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - dcg141 - 01-23-2023 01:29 AM

7th divisional loss since 95. Enjoy the off season.

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - snowtiger - 01-23-2023 01:38 AM

Pollard got hurt. It was sad seeing him go out on that cart.

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - ericsrevenge76 - 01-23-2023 02:32 AM

(01-23-2023 01:29 AM)dcg141 Wrote:  7th divisional loss since 95. Enjoy the off season.

I had them losing all week, so your weak little troll attempt is going to fall flat with me.

I'm just pointing out the obvious fallacy in your previous post.

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - MemTigers1998 - 01-23-2023 08:47 AM

(01-23-2023 02:32 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(01-23-2023 01:29 AM)dcg141 Wrote:  7th divisional loss since 95. Enjoy the off season.

I had them losing all week, so your weak little troll attempt is going to fall flat with me.

curious as to who he is a fan of.

Steelers - ok, 6 SBs to 5, but they sat at home this year and will go nowhere any time soon

49ers - 5-5 SBs, yes they've knocked Dallas out last 2 seasons, but for all the talk of Dallas SB drought, SF is 1 year longer

Patriots - good luck once Bellichek is gone, the glory days already are over

anyone else - hahahahahahahahah your franchise sucks

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - ericsrevenge76 - 01-23-2023 10:19 AM

(01-23-2023 08:47 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  

Steelers - ok, 6 SBs to 5, but they sat at home this year and will go nowhere any time soon

49ers - 5-5 SBs, yes they've knocked Dallas out last 2 seasons, but for all the talk of Dallas SB drought, SF is 1 year longer

Yep

I started to post the same thing but didn't. 04-cheers

RE: How bout them Cowboys?!! 40-3 over the 8-1 Vikiings - JerryJeff - 01-23-2023 11:22 AM

(01-23-2023 08:47 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  

San Francisco is 5-2 in Super Bowls, not 5-5. Their last trip to the big game was 2019. A tad more recent than Dallas' last super bowl.