CSNbbs
Coastal Game - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Marshall (/forum-434.html)
+----- Thread: Coastal Game (/thread-958397.html)

Coastal Game - GreenBison - 10-31-2022 07:32 AM

There are just to many things to talk about, and honestly I'm not in the mood to really talk about it. I do think Cam is getting better and he threw some good passes on Saturday. But the damn stupid penalties and turnovers are killing us. I just don't get it.

RE: Coastal Game - forphase1 - 10-31-2022 11:19 AM

I'm about where I was with Doc. Checking out until either Huff is gone or learns how to coach.

RE: Coastal Game - GreenBison - 11-02-2022 06:50 AM

(10-31-2022 11:19 AM)forphase1 Wrote:  I'm about where I was with Doc. Checking out until either Huff is gone or learns how to coach.

I see MAYBE two more wins with ODU and GaState. But that's a big MAYBE (see it's all caps). The remaining wins we do have I guarantee you they will be ugly wins, scratch that, they will be FUGLY wins. I hope I'm wrong and we win out in Bob Pruett fashion though. I'll gladly eat my words.

RE: Coastal Game - KRT8871 - 11-02-2022 11:38 AM

(11-02-2022 06:50 AM)GreenBison Wrote:  
(10-31-2022 11:19 AM)forphase1 Wrote:  I'm about where I was with Doc. Checking out until either Huff is gone or learns how to coach.

I see MAYBE two more wins with ODU and GaState. But that's a big MAYBE (see it's all caps). The remaining wins we do have I guarantee you they will be ugly wins, scratch that, they will be FUGLY wins. I hope I'm wrong and we win out in Bob Pruett fashion though. I'll gladly eat my words.

I think 2 wins is best case and you're absolutely right, they will be ugly and almost assuredly fall on the defense to make a pick 6 or give repeatedly good field possession.