CSNbbs
Wednseday Vs Louisiana - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Marshall (/forum-434.html)
+----- Thread: Wednseday Vs Louisiana (/thread-957136.html)

Wednseday Vs Louisiana - GreenBison - 10-11-2022 07:05 AM

Man I really don't know what to expect tomorrow night. I read their QB is out, but they play a 2 QB system so their 2nd QB has just as much experience. Anyone heard who is gonna start at QB for us?

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - Johns1124 - 10-11-2022 08:32 AM

Line is at 10.5

We shouldn't lose this one but you never know.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - GreenBison - 10-11-2022 09:17 AM

(10-11-2022 08:32 AM)Johns1124 Wrote:  Line is at 10.5

We shouldn't lose this one but you never know.

OK, I edited out all the negative stuff I just posted. I need to stay positive. I'm predicting Fancher starts or gets a lot of playing time. I think the OL will be shored up and we'll be back to normal. We win by 21. Mark it down!

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - Bleed Green - 10-11-2022 05:09 PM

If the O-Line plays like they did the first two games we will be fine. I hope the memory of the cheap shot last year is fresh.

Haven’t seen anything about who starts at QB for us but I saw Henry warming up at half time last game and heard him talking. He was limping but didn’t seem hurt too bad. I got the impression he possibly was not risking getting hurt worse but likely wouldn’t be out this week. Then again I was drinking bourbon a few rows up and am not a doc so my input is worth about what you paid for it.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - Johns1124 - 10-11-2022 07:53 PM

For Huff's sake I hope we do win. If not the wagons will really be circling.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - forphase1 - 10-12-2022 12:25 AM

I certainly hope for a victory, but after the past 3 games I just don't know. I guess I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome tomorrow really. We could dominate and run them out of town, it could be a nail biter, down to the last plays or we could not show up and the Joan be vacant by halftime due to us acting like we've never played organized ball. All I know is if I was a betting man I wouldn't touch this game with a 10 foot pole. Just too many unknowns with us really.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - GreenBison - 10-12-2022 06:55 AM

Weather prediction is saying Thunderstorms. Looks like we're running the ball all night. I am really tired of what we've become over the years. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way, I just hope we have a decent showing on the field and in the stands for our first SBC home game.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - forphase1 - 10-12-2022 10:24 AM

(10-12-2022 06:55 AM)GreenBison Wrote:  Weather prediction is saying Thunderstorms. Looks like we're running the ball all night. I am really tired of what we've become over the years. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way, I just hope we have a decent showing on the field and in the stands for our first SBC home game.

I certainly miss the days of being a balanced team instead of a run, run, run, bubble screen team. I know the game has changed, but I still miss seeing the likes of Pennington and Byron throwing the ball all over the place. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate a good running game, but we were at our best when we were formidable both in the air and on the ground. Our passing game right now is certainly lacking, both due to the QB not having time to do anything with the oline and not sure we have a 'good' QB that isn't redshirting right now anyway.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - Surbadger - 10-12-2022 11:27 AM

I have a good feeling about this one. I think we come out with the win.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - GreenBison - 10-12-2022 11:47 AM

(10-12-2022 11:27 AM)Surbadger Wrote:  I have a good feeling about this one. I think we come out with the win.

Yeah I think we win. Trying to stay positive 03-drunk Trying to keep the negative crap off of here before the game LOL

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - forphase1 - 10-12-2022 10:06 PM

Fire Huff and all the offensive coaches, now.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - GreenBison - 10-13-2022 06:53 AM

(10-12-2022 10:06 PM)forphase1 Wrote:  Fire Huff and all the offensive coaches, now.

That was worse than a Doc coached team. But I guess this is what happens when you let a RB coach be your HC. 01-wingedeagle

Huff made comments at one of the Pressers a couple of days ago that this isn't a revenge game because these are two different teams playing than from the Bowl Game. Well that's your damn problem. These guys aren't working in an office they're playing football. If everyone in Huntington sees it as a revenge game except for you and your players then you have a motivation/pride problem on your hands.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - Surbadger - 10-13-2022 07:51 AM

(10-12-2022 11:27 AM)Surbadger Wrote:  I have a good feeling about this one. I think we come out with the win.

I won't have a good feeling for the rest of the season.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - Surbadger - 10-13-2022 07:52 AM

I'm losing faith in Huff each game. It has been a downward spiral since ND and in his second year with so many transfers as well as recruits, it's on Huff, not Doc anymore.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - Bleed Green - 10-13-2022 08:01 AM

I’m normally the eternal optimist but the picture is worse than no conference wins. By the time we meet undefeated JMU on the road it will have been 336 days since we beat a G5 team and 350 days since we beat a G5 team with a winning record when we played.

Everything that’s broke needs fixed now! Everything from who controls the scoreboard that drowns out every single “We Are” chant that’s trying to get started to unimaginative play calling to the DJ to execution on both sides of the ball and even to myself who left early after staying to the end of every game for decades.

RE: Wednseday Vs Louisiana - GreenBison - 10-13-2022 10:46 AM

(10-13-2022 08:01 AM)Bleed Green Wrote:  I’m normally the eternal optimist but the picture is worse than no conference wins. By the time we meet undefeated JMU on the road it will have been 336 days since we beat a G5 team and 350 days since we beat a G5 team with a winning record when we played.

Everything that’s broke needs fixed now! Everything from who controls the scoreboard that drowns out every single “We Are” chant that’s trying to get started to unimaginative play calling to the DJ to execution on both sides of the ball and even to myself who left early after staying to the end of every game for decades.

It's an embarrassing **** show right now 03-banghead