CSNbbs
UC ticket office? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: UC ticket office? (/thread-954619.html)

UC ticket office? - doss2 - 09-06-2022 10:41 AM

I have never been impressed by them. Numerous screw ups over my 30 years as a season ticket holder and UCATS member.

Latest was I called today and asked, "When will the Miami tickets email be sent?"

Response was "We send those out 2 weeks before the game so we will send them out later this week!"

I reminded them '2 weeks was 3 days ago."

Response "I guess we will be late."

RE: UC ticket office? - Edgebrookjeff - 09-06-2022 11:51 AM

I mentioned this in a different link, but even though I've had season tickets and parking for over 10 years My parking was moved to Eden garage from Campus Green this year. When I inquired about the change, they said that parking is based on UCATS status, not the length of time a member. This is like getting reseated in basketball and having no say in the results. I now have to walk more than a mile each way before and after games, if they don't provide a shuttle.

RE: UC ticket office? - bww - 09-06-2022 12:07 PM

(09-06-2022 11:51 AM)Edgebrookjeff Wrote:  I mentioned this in a different link, but even though I've had season tickets and parking for over 10 years My parking was moved to Eden garage from Campus Green this year. When I inquired about the change, they said that parking is based on UCATS status, not the length of time a member. This is like getting reseated in basketball and having no say in the results. I now have to walk more than a mile each way before and after games, if they don't provide a shuttle.

There is a shuttle there.

RE: UC ticket office? - RedRocker - 09-06-2022 02:30 PM

(09-06-2022 10:41 AM)doss2 Wrote:  I have never been impressed by them. Numerous screw ups over my 30 years as a season ticket holder and UCATS member.

Latest was I called today and asked, "When will the Miami tickets email be sent?"

Response was "We send those out 2 weeks before the game so we will send them out later this week!"

I reminded them '2 weeks was 3 days ago."

Response "I guess we will be late."
Not impressed with them either. Whoever runs that function needs to find a new line of work. Nothing like ticking off loyal season ticket holders and UCATS members.

RE: UC ticket office? - Edgebrookjeff - 09-06-2022 02:38 PM

When I saw that group featured in the last episode of Let it Fly, I completely lost interest.

RE: UC ticket office? - FLIP - 09-07-2022 06:15 AM

Season ticket holder since 92, this year they moved parking to Stratford. Needless to say that was a turnoff. At least I didn’t get moved to Eden, parked there once and that sucked. I’m not a fan of the method they used for parking, they give you a date and time (5 minute window) to log in to pick your parking (from what’s available) if you missed it they put you where ever they want. Never had to do that before. Not a fan.

RE: UC ticket office? - Tomcat - 09-07-2022 07:23 AM

(09-06-2022 11:51 AM)Edgebrookjeff Wrote:  I mentioned this in a different link, but even though I've had season tickets and parking for over 10 years My parking was moved to Eden garage from Campus Green this year. When I inquired about the change, they said that parking is based on UCATS status, not the length of time a member. This is like getting reseated in basketball and having no say in the results. I now have to walk more than a mile each way before and after games, if they don't provide a shuttle.

We ended up in Eden too. Parked there once last year with some friends and they do provide a shuttle.

RE: UC ticket office? - Edgebrookjeff - 09-07-2022 07:27 AM

(09-07-2022 06:15 AM)FLIP Wrote:  Season ticket holder since 92, this year they moved parking to Stratford. Needless to say that was a turnoff. At least I didn’t get moved to Eden, parked there once and that sucked. I’m not a fan of the method they used for parking, they give you a date and time (5 minute window) to log in to pick your parking (from what’s available) if you missed it they put you where ever they want. Never had to do that before. Not a fan.

I didn't even know that you had a window to make changes. When I've renewed my seats online, it always gave you the option to specify where you preferred to park, but I've never been successful with that, so I stopped putting in a preference. Lately, I've been renewing my tickets by phone, as we always had issues when I tried to renew online. If they ever try to reseat me for football, that will be the last straw for me.

RE: UC ticket office? - nachoman91 - 09-07-2022 08:27 AM

Anyone know how other schools do this. I get the frustration because as a fan who sat through the lean years, to be forced out of my seats or parking would anger me. But I also know that without increasing revenue, the team doesn't have a chance for sustained success. So if another UCATS member wants to out-donate me for my seats, its a necessary evil of the system. So I am torn as to what is the right and wrong way to manage these situations.

RE: UC ticket office? - doss2 - 09-08-2022 09:02 AM

Still no Miami tickets? WTF!

RE: UC ticket office? - Captain Bearcat - 09-08-2022 09:23 AM

(09-07-2022 08:27 AM)nachoman91 Wrote:  Anyone know how other schools do this. I get the frustration because as a fan who sat through the lean years, to be forced out of my seats or parking would anger me. But I also know that without increasing revenue, the team doesn't have a chance for sustained success. So if another UCATS member wants to out-donate me for my seats, its a necessary evil of the system. So I am torn as to what is the right and wrong way to manage these situations.

I get that.

But you dance with the ones who brought you.

Smart businessmen are loyal to their first customers. Often even after a company grows large, the first customers' accounts are still handled by the owner himself.

I think anyone who gave football-specific donations before 2005 should never be bypassed by anyone donating under $100k.

RE: UC ticket office? - natibeast2.0 - 09-08-2022 09:25 AM

(09-08-2022 09:02 AM)doss2 Wrote:  Still no Miami tickets? WTF!

Miami sent email with e-tickets immediately as UC was sold out when we ordered ours. UC still assisted this process though.

Could be a hold up on Miami sending UC's allotment to UC for them to redistribute but I have no clue just a thought.

RE: UC ticket office? - doss2 - 09-08-2022 09:30 AM

(09-08-2022 09:25 AM)natibeast2.0 Wrote:  

Miami sent email with e-tickets immediately as UC was sold out when we ordered ours. UC still assisted this process though.

Could be a hold up on Miami sending UC's allotment to UC for them to redistribute but I have no clue just a thought.

I know the seat numbers I just would like the tickets.

RE: UC ticket office? - doss2 - 09-08-2022 09:40 AM

We are excited to welcome you back to Nippert Stadium for the 2022 football season! As we approach our first game, please review the 2022 Gravity Club Policy Manual, found here. This manual will also be linked in each Pre-Game Newsletter sent from me on the Tuesday prior to each home game.

Please pay special attention to the new additions being added to Nippert Stadium this fall:
• Open Gate: A simple metal detection screening process for all fans as you enter to better secure Nippert Stadium and provide a safer game day experience for Bearcats Nation.

• Clear Bag Policy: Fans will be able to bring in one clear bag ( 12” x 6” x 12” and smaller) AND one small clutch bag or wallet (4.5” x 6.5” and smaller). Please review the diagram for more details on this policy. It will be included in the newsletter, is in your Policy Manual, and also available at GoBearcats.com.

• CCM Plaza: CCM Plaza will shut down to through traffic starting six (6) hours prior to kick-off. This is to provide a safer area for fans headed to gates D and E.

• Field Level Suites: Field Suites will be available for purchase on both a single-game and season basis for the first time in UC Athletics History! For more information on amenities and availability, contact Tony Theobald at tony.theobald@uc.edu or at (513) 556-6271.

Please let us know if you have any questions! We look forward to cheering on the Bearcats alongside you this season!

Thank you!
Allison

Allison Aries
Cincinnati Hospitality Manager

RE: UC ticket office? - natibeast2.0 - 09-08-2022 10:07 AM

(09-08-2022 09:30 AM)doss2 Wrote:  

Not sure what you mean exactly by having the seat numbers but not ticket. Are you expecting to receive a paper ticket? As long as you have bar code to scan from paper or e-ticket your good to go.

The e-ticket I just pull up on my phone and they scan it. BTW, in flipping club for this game although I'd rather be in first level of Paycor.

RE: UC ticket office? - Racinejake - 09-08-2022 10:24 AM

(09-08-2022 10:07 AM)natibeast2.0 Wrote:  

Not sure what you mean exactly by having the seat numbers but not ticket. Are you expecting to receive a paper ticket? As long as you have bar code to scan from paper or e-ticket your good to go.

The e-ticket I just pull up on my phone and they scan it. BTW, in flipping club for this game although I'd rather be in first level of Paycor.

UC has shared seat assignments for the game back in July but has not actually issued e-tickets as of yet.

RE: UC ticket office? - natibeast2.0 - 09-08-2022 10:49 AM

(09-08-2022 10:24 AM)Racinejake Wrote:  
(09-08-2022 10:07 AM)natibeast2.0 Wrote:  

UC has shared seat assignments for the game back in July but has not actually issued e-tickets as of yet.

Thanks. I can't think of what the issue of getting e-tickets for seats assigned back in July would be. If anyone hears would be interested to know.

RE: UC ticket office? - Racinejake - 09-08-2022 12:03 PM

Good timing. Got an email at 12:30 notifying me e-tickets are available for download.

RE: UC ticket office? - BearcatsUC - 09-08-2022 12:28 PM

UC’s whole ticket ordering site needs a re-do, with special emphasis on ease of buying. So many clicks to get to the destination. It’s absurd.

RE: UC ticket office? - doss2 - 09-08-2022 12:59 PM

(09-08-2022 12:03 PM)Racinejake Wrote:  Good timing. Got an email at 12:30 notifying me e-tickets are available for download.

Got tickets via email 12:12 [/b]