CSNbbs
An Opinion From a Devout Rice Fan - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Rice (/forum-444.html)
+----- Thread: An Opinion From a Devout Rice Fan (/thread-954475.html)

An Opinion From a Devout Rice Fan - owlcarlos - 09-04-2022 03:30 PM

Just an opinion after Rice's disgusting loss! Rice needs to play Peon Teams like Texas A&M and Texas do in their Non Conference games. Instead Rice plays the higher Echelon teams because of the 2 million dollars that these places pay Rice to be slaughtered like pigs on a rotating grill. Because of Rice's poor attendance to home games, they must play these high powered teams to obtain that high payment to compensate for the lost economy from the low attendance. People say, "Why attend Rice games to see them lose?" The solution is, Quit playing the USCs, the Texases, and other monster oriented money hungry Universities in the NonConference games. Rice would get more attendance because people would want to see a Winning team vs a losing team. Rice will be lucky to win one of their NonConference games because of the scheduling of the Higher Echelon teams for their NonConference games. Then, just to get to a Bowl, they must win almost all of their Conference games. The solution is, PLAY THE PEON TEAMS IN THE NONCONFERENCE GAMES instead of THE GORILLA ORIENTED HIGHER ECHELON MONEY HUNGRY TEAMS! Also, isn't it better for the high team morale and enthusiasm from winning the NonConference games vs the low team morale from losing to these Gorilla Oriented Universities? Be like the Moronic Texas A&Ms who only play the Peon teams in their Nonconference! Also, Rice needs to make the quarterback position the most important in their recruiting endeavors or find a coaching staff that knows how to develop better quarterbacking skills vs throwing interceptions all over the place! What has happened to Jovoni Johnson? I haven't heard from him in awhile.
P.S. If I have insulted anyone with my language or opinions, I am sorry! I had to get this "off my chest".

RE: An Opinion From a Devout Rice Fan - TexasTerror - 09-04-2022 03:40 PM

If Rice wants to do a home and home with Sam Houston, we’re all ears in Huntsville!

Hope Sam negotiated or renegotiated that contract coming up since Owls are facing a FBS version of the program