CSNbbs
Kentucky RB - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: Kentucky RB (/thread-948660.html)

Kentucky RB - pantone1935 - 06-06-2022 02:39 PM

RB Chris Rodriguez who had a DUI and court appearance problems (on a previous post
I could not find) apparently has other problems. The Wildcat message boards are all atwitter that he is gone. Supposedly they have other good RBs but are inferior to
CR jr.

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Kentucky RB - Max Power - 06-06-2022 02:46 PM

He was AP 1st team all SEC and the SEC’s leading returning rusher. Would hurt their outlook for sure.

RE: Kentucky RB - randyfensfanclub1 - 06-06-2022 03:28 PM

I can't make heads or tails out of this. An article says he was arrested 5/8, another says a warrant was issued 5/13.

Seems UK police picked him up. Like he thought no one was going to care? Perhaps it was UKs doing him a favor over municipal police.

RE: Kentucky RB - Rabid Squirrel - 06-06-2022 04:54 PM

(06-06-2022 03:28 PM)randyfensfanclub1 Wrote:  I can't make heads or tails out of this. An article says he was arrested 5/8, another says a warrant was issued 5/13.

Seems UK police picked him up. Like he thought no one was going to care? Perhaps it was UKs doing him a favor over municipal police.

I know he missed a court date. But apparently it was his lawyer's fault. Only the lawyer was suppose to appear in court on that date but he didn't show due to a scheduling mistake on his end. But regardless the warrant was issued for Rodriguez.

I was hoping they'd give him two games. And with Florida being their second game on the schedule I was hoping they'd move the suspension to games 3 & 4(Youngstown and NIU). Kicked off the team works too.

RE: Kentucky RB - pantone1935 - 06-06-2022 05:01 PM

(06-06-2022 04:54 PM)Rabid Squirrel Wrote:  
(06-06-2022 03:28 PM)randyfensfanclub1 Wrote:  I can't make heads or tails out of this. An article says he was arrested 5/8, another says a warrant was issued 5/13.

I know he missed a court date. But apparently it was his lawyer's fault. Only the lawyer was suppose to appear in court on that date but he didn't show due to a scheduling mistake on his end. But regardless the warrant was issued for Rodriguez.

I was hoping they'd give him two games. And with Florida being their second game on the schedule I was hoping they'd move the suspension to games 3 & 4(Youngstown and NIU). Kicked off the team works too.

Apparently there is more to it than the incident you reference. PED's ? Somehting else?

Most UK fans think the worst.

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Kentucky RB - Rabid Squirrel - 06-06-2022 05:14 PM

(06-06-2022 05:01 PM)pantone1935 Wrote:  
(06-06-2022 04:54 PM)Rabid Squirrel Wrote:  

Apparently there is more to it than the incident you reference. PED's ? Somehting else?

Most UK fans think the worst.

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certainly could be. I read about the court date/warrant thing a week or more ago.