CSNbbs
Where's Kamani's next stop? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Where's Kamani's next stop? (/thread-945871.html)

Where's Kamani's next stop? - mjs - 04-07-2022 04:48 PM

Hogs just signed their 3rd transfer, 6'-9" or bigger, in the past two days. Twins from Rhode Island and another from Arizona State. Kamani always looked happy on the bench in Fayetteville, but I would think he could take a "hint" at this point. I think he could contribute at a lot of places, maybe even other P5 schools, but I doubt he will ever be a big scorer.

RE: Where's Kamani's next stop? - Karl B - 04-07-2022 07:33 PM

If I count correctly, that’s 17 “scholarship” players on their roster counting all the commits for signing day. So 4 have to go, Kamani is an obvious choice along with a few others but it’s hard to find an easy 4 to cull. P5 sports is a nasty cutthroat business and the guys that portaled up there from smaller programs are about to have their day of reckoning. They are always finding better players.

RE: Where's Kamani's next stop? - mjs - 04-07-2022 08:10 PM

(04-07-2022 07:33 PM)Karl B Wrote:  If I count correctly, that’s 17 “scholarship” players on their roster counting all the commits for signing day. So 4 have to go, Kamani is an obvious choice along with a few others but it’s hard to find an easy 4 to cull. P5 sports is a nasty cutthroat business and the guys that portaled up there from smaller programs are about to have their day of reckoning. They are always finding better players.

2 years ago Musselman probably looked at Kamani was a "good get". Now he is in on, and signing, some of the best players in the country. Kamani is a nice kid and plays hard. He may be fine staying there and playing limited minutes. Question is whether Musselman even choses to keep him there on scholarship.

RE: Where's Kamani's next stop? - mjs - 04-08-2022 12:47 PM

I forgot, until I saw an article today, that they also got a 6'9" transfer from Missouri. Just don't see the point of signing transfers if you don't expect them to be in the rotation.

RE: Where's Kamani's next stop? - MICHAELSPAPPY - 04-10-2022 09:19 PM

Kamani needs to go somewhere that is hurting for offensive rebounding.

RE: Where's Kamani's next stop? - ez272 - 05-05-2022 12:52 PM

Looks like his next stop will be the end of the bench.