CSNbbs
Darius Burford Watch - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+------ Forum: Off Topic (/forum-978.html)
+------ Thread: Darius Burford Watch (/thread-941657.html)

Darius Burford Watch - billthebighawksfan - 02-04-2022 11:40 PM

This guy unfortunately deserves his own thread. He has killed us period. He is only averaging 13 points per game and I find that incredible. Perhaps they will go through him now since nobody can seem to guard him.

Moving to how to stop him, well a zone can stop his drive but you give up open 3 balls and even Burford is north of 35 percent 3 ball. A slightly better option is playing big at the 4- Elon did it to the Hawks with Hannah and Graham. Another option is to protect the paint collectively and do your best to get to shooters.

I’m interested to see how he plays tomorrow. Cougars won’t likely zone them so let’s see if he is still Superman. He may be if they go through him.

RE: Darius Burford Watch - 82hawk - 02-05-2022 06:11 AM

(02-04-2022 11:40 PM)billthebighawksfan Wrote:  This guy unfortunately deserves his own thread. He has killed us period. He is only averaging 13 points per game and I find that incredible. Perhaps they will go through him now since nobody can seem to guard him.

Moving to how to stop him, well a zone can stop his drive but you give up open 3 balls and even Burford is north of 35 percent 3 ball. A slightly better option is playing big at the 4- Elon did it to the Hawks with Hannah and Graham. Another option is to protect the paint collectively and do your best to get to shooters.

I’m interested to see how he plays tomorrow. Cougars won’t likely zone them so let’s see if he is still Superman. He may be if they go through him.

Sorry, but If he isn't wearing a UNCW uniform he doesn't deserve a thread on our forum. This needs to be moved to off topic.

Darius Burford Watch - B_Hawk06 - 02-05-2022 07:57 AM

I agree. I’m moving this one. He’s a good player, but it’s more of an Off Topic deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Darius Burford Watch - Seahawkhoops - 02-05-2022 08:37 AM

Lol WTH Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Darius Burford Watch - Seahawkhoops - 02-07-2022 11:08 AM

Bill- I'm disappointed you didn't post the stats of your new favorite player after Saturday's game

RE: Darius Burford Watch - Seahawk Nation 08 - 03-06-2022 08:16 PM

Burford: 4 points on 2–11 shooting. Eliminated.

End of watch.

Darius Burford Watch - Seahawkhoops - 03-06-2022 08:29 PM

(03-06-2022 08:16 PM)Seahawk Nation 08 Wrote:  Burford: 4 points on 2–11 shooting. Eliminated.

End of watch.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk