CSNbbs
Sheed - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Sheed (/thread-939675.html)

Pages: 1 2

Sheed - tjwillis47 - 01-06-2022 10:21 PM

Is he still on staff?

RE: Sheed - former guest - 01-06-2022 10:33 PM

Why? Have you heard something to the contrary? Or just asking because he hasn’t been courtside the last couple of games?

RE: Sheed - Tiger87 - 01-06-2022 10:55 PM

I surely think he's still on staff.
But I didn't notice him on the bench vs Tulsa.
I figured it was COVID protocol.
I'm betting he's unvaxed based on his mask-wearing.

RE: Sheed - jsw3ent - 01-06-2022 11:00 PM

(01-06-2022 10:55 PM)Tiger87 Wrote:  I surely think he's still on staff.

I wouldn't think the masked would ever ever ever never take off the mask---COMPLY COMPLY

It would make more sense to me if he was vaxed with the mask wearing on the bench

Most UNVAXED (like myself) don't wear them unless I have to-----the town I live in during the ENTIRE covid 2 years ..RARELY have seen a mask anywhere in town---if i don't buy the vax theory ---I sure don't buy the mask crap

RE: Sheed - Tiger87 - 01-06-2022 11:08 PM

(01-06-2022 11:00 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  

I wouldn't think the masked would ever ever ever never take off the mask---COMPLY COMPLY

Mask or no-mask.
I don't care, as long as you're not telling me what to wear or not to wear.
But Sheed is not really the kind to just comply for the heck of it.
I'm guessing he was wearing the mask because he was required (i.e. not vaxed).

RE: Sheed - jsw3ent - 01-06-2022 11:18 PM

(01-06-2022 11:08 PM)Tiger87 Wrote:  

Mask or no-mask.

No sir I wouldn't do that

I think it works the other way doesn't it ---the complied ones want to force the non compliant ones to wear it ----make them take the shot--make them wear the mask

RE: Sheed - former guest - 01-06-2022 11:35 PM

(01-06-2022 11:18 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  

Mask or no-mask.

I think it works the other way doesn't it ---the complied ones want to force the non compliant ones to wear it ----make them take the shot--make them wear the mask

I don't know about this, but could it be university protocols for employees? Vaxxed, no mask required - unvaxxed, wear the mask while performing official university duties or do not get a paycheck? He may not be the compliant type, but when money is involved....

Again, I don't know - just spitballing.

RE: Sheed - jsw3ent - 01-06-2022 11:41 PM

(01-06-2022 11:35 PM)former guest Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 11:18 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  

Mask or no-mask.

I don't know about this, but could it be university protocols for employees? Vaxxed, no mask required - unvaxxed, wear the mask while performing official university duties or do not get a paycheck? He may not be the compliant type, but when money is involved....

Again, I don't know - just spitballing.

As for Wallace you might be correct----I was speaking of the world in general---just look at the down under country

RE: Sheed - TylerTiger - 01-07-2022 08:32 AM

It would make more sense to me if he was vaxed with the mask wearing on the bench

Most UNVAXED (like myself) don't wear them unless I have to-----the town I live in during the ENTIRE covid 2 years ..RARELY have seen a mask anywhere in town---if i don't buy the vax theory ---I sure don't buy the mask crap

Being fully vaccinated, I have the mask off most of the time. I don't really care what others do as long as they follow the rules of the private businesses who ask you to put one on.

I don't care if you get vaccinated either. Just as long as you're not spreading misinformation and idiotic bulls**t to justify it.

RE: Sheed - micman - 01-07-2022 09:05 AM

He's been missing the last 3 games. At Tulane, I think they said he was out due to COVID protocols; but those commentators were atrocious--they didn't even know who the Tulane players were, so, I'm not sure they are very reliable sources. I've not listened to any pregame Wolo radio lately, where they normally tell who is in and who is out.

RE: Sheed - BinghamptonNed - 01-07-2022 09:20 AM

Ok, here is the inside scoop:

wallace has left the team because he is pissed that Penny won’t let him sit beside him in the games- Penny has kept this quiet and they think they can keep it quiet the rest of the year and that no one will mention it until summer . They will have a big announcement about the new asst. coach this summer and Penny thinks he will never answer any questions about Sheeds early departure. 03-rotfl

RE: Sheed - Unionman76 - 01-07-2022 09:32 AM

(lester and minott mention wallace in the post game interviews after the tulsa game)

RE: Sheed - Eagleonpar - 01-07-2022 09:39 AM

(01-07-2022 09:20 AM)BinghamptonNed Wrote:  Ok, here is the inside scoop:

wallace has left the team because he is pissed that Penny won’t let him sit beside him in the games- Penny has kept this quiet and they think they can keep it quiet the rest of the year and that no one will mention it until summer . They will have a big announcement about the new asst. coach this summer and Penny thinks he will never answer any questions about Sheeds early departure. 03-rotfl

Did our ambassador tell you that ?

RE: Sheed - macgar32 - 01-07-2022 09:56 AM

Why does this bother you so much?

Just seems strange.

RE: Sheed - tjwillis47 - 01-07-2022 10:01 AM

he hasnt been on the bench for the last couple of games. he should be back for the next game per protocols.

RE: Sheed - tjwillis47 - 01-07-2022 10:02 AM

i've been told he's unvaxxed. I wonder if Penny laid down the law on vaccinations for the staff and it's a deal breaker for Sheed

RE: Sheed - umbluegray - 01-07-2022 10:07 AM

Same here. I'm not vaxxed and I don't voluntarily wear a mask. I do so when signs are posted.

I do take daily supplements to keep my immune system as efficient as possible.

RE: Sheed - aardWolf - 01-07-2022 10:09 AM

(01-07-2022 10:02 AM)tjwillis47 Wrote:  

i've been told he's unvaxxed. I wonder if Penny laid down the law on vaccinations for the staff and it's a deal breaker for Sheed

As an employee of a higher education institution, there is an OSHA rule before the Supreme Court right now that matters a great deal to me. The question is can Biden force companies with over 100 employees to require vaccination or weekly testing? A part of that rule actually requires vaccination for companies that receive Federal funding (like the University of Memphis and UTHSC, who receive Federal funds via research). So the University of Memphis is in the position of possibly having to fire anyone who won't get vaccinated.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/04/fact-sheet-biden-administration-announces-details-of-two-major-vaccination-policies/
Quote:The Administration has previously implemented policies requiring millions of federal employees and federal contractors to be fully vaccinated. To make it easy for businesses and workers to comply, the Administration is announcing today that the deadline for workers to receive their shots will be the same for the OSHA rule, the CMS rule, and the previously-announced federal contractor vaccination requirement. Employees falling under the ETS, CMS, or federal contractor rules will need to have their final vaccination dose – either their second dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or single dose of Johnson & Johnson – by January 4, 2022. OSHA is also clarifying that it will not apply its new rule to workplaces covered by either the CMS rule or the federal contractor vaccination requirement. And, both OSHA and CMS are making clear that their new rules preempt any inconsistent state or local laws, including laws that ban or limit an employer’s authority to require vaccination, masks, or testing.

The enforcement is currently on hold as it is challenged in court, but the Supreme Court is meeting about it this morning. Any ruling may only apply to the over 100 employee mandate, and not the federal contractor one.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-us-supreme-court-business-health-d96c0c56d5560f89f6bdbb7284480db6

RE: Sheed - Eagleonpar - 01-07-2022 10:17 AM

(01-07-2022 09:56 AM)macgar32 Wrote:  

Just seems strange.

Why does it bother you that it bothers him?

Just seems strange

RE: Sheed - aardWolf - 01-07-2022 10:51 AM

(01-07-2022 10:17 AM)Eagleonpar Wrote:  
(01-07-2022 09:56 AM)macgar32 Wrote:  

Just seems strange.

Why does it bother you that it bothers him?

Just seems strange