CSNbbs
Sausage Factory - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Sausage Factory (/thread-939130.html)

Sausage Factory - MICHAELSPAPPY - 12-30-2021 06:54 AM

I told my brother-in-law when we saw us play at Fayetteville that they did not look like a Top Ten team. Musselman may get them turned around, but so far I was right. Tough to be dominant at the high D1 level when your big men are 6-7. (And no, the big white kid doesn't count. By the time he gets down the court, the play is over.)

RE: Sausage Factory - mjs - 12-30-2021 10:06 AM

(12-30-2021 06:54 AM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  I told my brother-in-law when we saw us play at Fayetteville that they did not look like a Top Ten team. Musselman may get them turned around, but so far I was right. Tough to be dominant at the high D1 level when your big men are 6-7. (And no, the big white kid doesn't count. By the time he gets down the court, the play is over.)

My son, who is a big hog fan, but is also quite knowledgeable and unbiased, told me a few weeks ago they were a "bubble-team". Surprised me since, based on what I've heard from local media, I would have thought they were a Top 10 team.

RE: Sausage Factory - MICHAELSPAPPY - 12-30-2021 08:04 PM

Well, I only saw them that one game, and I don't imagine they were very fired up to play us, but they definitely were not impressive.