CSNbbs
Well, I guess we'll see how we stack up pretty quickly - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Well, I guess we'll see how we stack up pretty quickly (/thread-938997.html)

Well, I guess we'll see how we stack up pretty quickly - mjs - 12-28-2021 12:27 PM

with GaSt and GaSou coming in. If we don't get, a least, a split it will be a long year. GaSt was favored to win the league. They have struggled, somewhat, but it is hard to know at this point if it is due to Covid, injuries, etc. They just took GaTech to overtime in Atlanta. Maybe PTJR can give us some insight into GaSou. They have pretty nice wins against at USF, Ball State, and at Campbell. They lost to GaTech, in Atlanta, by only 2 points. Having Nikola back is big for us, but we really need DeAntonio Gordon and I have no clue on his status. Not particularly optimistic, but hoping for the best this weekend.

RE: Well, I guess we'll see how we stack up pretty quickly - Karl B - 12-28-2021 02:18 PM

Also didn’t you say you heard CJ White was available again? If so that will help as well.

RE: Well, I guess we'll see how we stack up pretty quickly - mjs - 12-28-2021 05:31 PM

(12-28-2021 02:18 PM)Karl B Wrote:  Also didn’t you say you heard CJ White was available again? If so that will help as well.

That's what I heard, but don't understand why he didn't get in the last game at all.