CSNbbs
UTEP - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: UTEP (/thread-936517.html)

UTEP - Smaug - 11-26-2021 09:21 PM

For what it's worth, you looked like a vastly improved team to me today.

A couple of costly turnovers let the score get a little out of hand at the end, but it was a three point game after three quarters.

Good luck in your bowl game.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

RE: UTEP - ATTALLABLAZE - 11-26-2021 10:01 PM

I have nothing but great things to say about UTEP. Vastly improved and you guys handled yourself with class. DD is going to do good things in El Paso.

RE: UTEP - olliebaba - 11-26-2021 10:18 PM

Thanks guys, we're ecstatic that we won 7 games this year and can't wait for the future which looks bright.

RE: UTEP - MinerInWisconsin - 11-26-2021 10:30 PM

Thanks for the encouragement. Our special teams really are special but not in a good way.

It is nice to have our team bowling for a change and if the players that are eligible to return do, the Miners should be better, deeper, etc. Lots of young teams in the conference though.

UAB is good as always. Good luck in your bowl this year and see you in El Paso next season.

RE: UTEP - foolsprogress - 11-26-2021 11:41 PM

Thanks for the wishes, the future is very bright with only 11 seniors on the team and several of those aren't regulars or backups. If we keep this group together we should be pretty good next year.

RE: UTEP - MAN4UAB - 11-27-2021 11:11 AM

Good game Miners! We were able to get some breaks to win.

RE: UTEP - THUNDERStruck73 - 11-27-2021 09:40 PM

I second this. Good to see UTEP blasting back into bowl eligibility and fighting for division titles.